Hi Everyone
My name is Alan and I am born and raised in Florida. I have been into games since I was a little guy. It all started with my cousins Fairchild, which i was very envious of even at the age of 5. Then my dad bought an Atari 2600 when I was in like 3rd - 4th grade. It was his until I started wiping the floor with him in Combat and Home Run, then it became mine. I moved out of gaming in the mid 80's to baseball ( I played and was a batboy for the Orlando Twins) until I got a Vic 20 and then a Commodore 64. Played that religiously until I left gaming again in the early 90's (even though i had a Super Nintendo, I think I only owned Mario World, Mario Kart, and Madden 93. Lucky for me my wife plays games as well so when we got our own place I decided to set up a game room, and the rest is history.

I own quite a few old systems now, though I really focus on the new systems more. I collect games I wanted to play but was to poor for back in the day, and spend a lot of time with my Mame machine and the new systems.

My favorite games are Mario Kart, NCAA Football, Super Pac Man, Super Mario World, Video Pinball (I had that down to a science) and JUMPMAN for the Commodore 64, my all time favorite. I hunt for old games quite a bit and sell some on ebay. I love reading everybodys finds for the week posts and favorite games. Maybe know that I conquered lazyness I will post my own.