Page 63 of 164 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 3269

Thread: Introduce Yourself!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello, I am Jose. I am from Idaho. I love playing games. More so than i collect. I have the old nes, super nes, n64, gamecube, sege genesis, x box, ps 2, and gba, and a ds. With well over a 100 games total.

I've been on here a few times checking it out. And you know this place is really cool. This place feels like i could post over and over again.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default hey

First off, what a great site, just happened to find it and i'm glad I did.
    Anyways my name is Dane and im from good ol' soggy wet and rainy Washington. I've just recently got back into collecting SNES games. Some of my favs for snes are Uniracers, Super Mario Wolrd, all of DK's and TMNT: Turtles in Time.
    I probably wont post much on here but I will always be looking in the market place for good deals on SNES games.

Take Care

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey,

My name is Lincoln, and I am 15, and I live in Melbourne, Australia. I found the forums when searching for a quality rarity guide. My favourite games are mainly Konami games, espcially the Metal Gear (Solid) series, and Mario games. I collect for most systems, but I primary colect for Sega consoles. I am student, an I am in grade 10. My first console was a Gameboy, and the first game I bought was Super Mario Land 2:Six Golden Coins.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi i'm Chris,video games are my life! Thats all I do. So waz up
    and good bye!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yo, the name's Jesse, currently an English Lit grad student at IUP (Indiana U. of PA). My collecting focus is on the NES, been picking them up consciously since about 98 during my freshman year of college. Beyond that I've got all kinds of systems from the 2600 and Coleco to the PS2 and Gamecube. That's about it, it'd be cool to hear from collectors roughly in the Pittsburgh area. Peace.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

25 year old male, from Bedford VA. I am a computer operator (sit in the room with all the AS400s).

I have been gaming as long as I can ever remember. Collecting however is new to me. This site in the past few days has thrown some major fuel on the fire.

These are a few of my Favorite Games:
    Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
    Gunstar Heroes
    Ducktales for the NES
    Mappy
    The Silent Hill series

Truely I could go on forever, but this is a taste for varieties sake.

I currently have:
    NES
    Gameboy
    N64 (pikachu edition)
    Genesis
    Jaguar
    PSone
    PS2
    (hope to get a DS soon, since good 2d gaming seems to be coming back)

I also enjoy writing, attempting to play my bass guitar, and listening to David Bowie.

P.S. I have a tendancy to say "word" a lot.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

A few posts late but Hello everyone.

My name is Richard i am 22 years old and i live in KC KS

I play everything except sports games with a particular passion to RPGs, scrolling shooters, and quirky titles. I am attempting to collect every RPG released on a console or handheld in the US. I'm doing fairly well, i htink i am over half way though.

I have been trading on the interenet for about 2 and a half years now. Previously only on gametz. Although i have looked at this site many times over the last 2 years i only recently made an account.

My collection as well as some feedback and an outdated list of items i have for trade can be viewed here:
    http://gametz.com/user/veln.html

Also i have 186 feedback on ebay under the name veln.

And most important of all my wife is also a gamer, she posts under my name at Gametz sometimes. She is a graphics designer and an artist and alot more interesting than i am hehe. In case anyone is interested here is her website http://www.infodust.com/back.htm.

I guess thats all for now
    ---------------------------
    View collection, stuff for trade and some feedback here
    http://gametz.com/user/veln.html
    Also here is my ebay feedback
    http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS
    lastly here is my feedback page here
    http://www.digitpress.com/forum/view...highlight=veln

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hiya Nice site!

My name is Thor, I'm 28 from Carrollton (Dallas metro), Texas, USA.

I don't play very many games anymore, I haven't had the patience to finish one since Diablo II a few years back.

Once upon a time I devoured them though, and won a little thing called the NWC back in the last millennium, circa '90

Playing stuff like FF2 on the SNES, SF2 series in the arcades, those were probably the best times I've had with games, along with playing stuff like Mario party with my daughter. Sad thing about being divorced and 3 states away, I don't get to do that anymore.

Not sure where I'm going with this, so I'll sign off here .. great site, I'm off to wander the forums!!

Insert Coin (Level 0) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    HardcoreXBL
    PSN
    HrdcrePSN
    Steam
    Brother_Daniel

Wewt to the NWC winner!

I'm Daniel, an aspiring Christian pastor and a married father of two. I've been a gamer now for about 27 years(my father started me when I could walk, putting me on stools to play his arcade games).

I've seen just about everything in the gaming scene, from the Atari 2600 to the ZX Spectrum. While I've hit a few crap titles here and there, in general, I've enjoyed my time, and still continue to do so.

I co-own and run a competitive gaming ladder site - http://www.stormgaming.net

I am most definitely Old School, sticking to emulators nowadays as I'm a little too poor to go hunting systems and games. If you've got places to help a brother out with downloading, feel free to PM, IM, or email me.

I've read horror stories from other DP users of harsh treatment from DP members. I hope not to have one of those myself as I post. I've been a longtime lurker, first time or so poster.
    <Blackjax> YES!!! MIDGET WRESTLING ON THE SPANISH CHANNEL!!!!

Romans 3:23
    For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God
    Romans 5:8
    But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
    Romans 6:23
    For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi all

Used to visit this site every know and then but I lost all my old information so I made a new account. Hope thats all right.

When it come to gaming I'm not much of a 'retro' guy. I'm more into Dreamcast, Saturn, PS/PS2 sometimes 16-bit. I look forward to taking part in the community.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi

A little about me:

I'm mostly into rpgs and some survival horror. I collect nes, snes, and playstation games.

Currently, I own a NES, SNES, Genesis, Dreamcast, ps1, ps2, gamecube, n64, xbox, and gameboy advance. On rough estimate, I probably own about 350 games for them altogether.

I'm also into tabletop gaming, anime, and reading fantasy novels.

I'm 22, I work in law enforcement, and I'm a practicing eclectic wiccan.

I share my life with a plethora of critters including Anakin the shetland sheep dog, Diva the gender confused kitty, Muggle the bunny, frodo the fish, and 4 horses that I use for competitive barrel racing.

Hmm...I guess that about sums me up for now

I'm looking forward to participating on the boards!
    "What do you mean 'get a life'? I'm a gamer, I have LOTS of lives!"

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello, my name is Russ and i live in Kansas have 4 Kids and work as server for the Machine Shed.

I like Classic Video games from the Atari 2600, Nes and Snes i currently only own 1 Nes and 1 Super Nes.

Oh yes and I like to play Around with a program callled Game Maker, it is pretty fun too.

well there is not a lot to know about me and i am kinda boring to say the least but there you go thats me .

MP0

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey, I found this site the other day Googling around for NES stuff. I'm from Massachusetts, and collect mostly NES/SNES/GC and Playstation 1 games. Mostly racing, extreme sport, action RPGs, and horror games.
    Other consoles i love: gb, gbc, gba, gba sp, nes, snes, sms, genesis, dc, gc, psx, and the four best computers ever, maybe you've heard of them? Apple II, C64, Vic 20, Amiga.

I also write Mod music, so if you're looking for some good music for your next game release, hit me up!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default oops, didn't see this

My name is Rhea. I am 21 years old and dating pacmanhat.

I just wanted to add that my favorite gaming character is yoshi. I love anything yoshi related. Whenever we play anything yoshi related I get to be him. My favorite yoshis are the black and white ones from yoshis story for the N64.
    "If I ever go looking for my heart's disire I won't go any father than my own backyard"

~Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz
    (I am reminded of this since I tried ot go away for college and what I found brought me back home.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I like Nintendo and stuff.

oh, and my name's Aaron. Yeah.

Apple (Level 5)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Re: oops, didn't see this

Quote Originally Posted by princess zelda

I just wanted to add that my favorite gaming character is yoshi. I love anything yoshi related. Whenever we play anything yoshi related I get to be him. My favorite yoshis are the black and white ones from yoshis story for the N64.
    Hey you. I can't believe that username wasn't taken already (not that I'm complaining...it found a fitting owner ).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    Di3heart

Default Re: oops, didn't see this

Quote Originally Posted by pacmanhat
    Quote Originally Posted by princess zelda

Hey you. I can't believe that username wasn't taken already (not that I'm complaining...it found a fitting owner ).
    Woa thats a good point. I shoud have named myself Link....

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi there!
    My name is Dawn Adey and I'm 23.
    My boyfriend Ralph (Sph1nx) posts here a nice bit I think.
    I'm mostly a modern console / PC gamer who sticks to the "typical" girl games. Sims, Nintendogs, Puzzle games etc. I love old school SMS games though. Alex the Kid is the best!
    Since Ralph bought a DS I've started expanding my gaming a lot more and am currently addicted to Mario DS.
    Figured Id start browsing the boards looking for stuff about games I can con Ralph into buying for me, and maybe (if hes lucky) get a few ideas for Xmas gifts for him.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm here.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

heya, heard about this place through cheapassgamer.com. I'm james, 24, collector when I have money, gamer when I don't. I'm from a suburb of chicago, but I'm moving to the city pretty soon. I own a Snes, Nes, Ps2, Xbox, Cube, DS, Dreamcast and an X'eye but my xbox tends to get the most time, since I'm a fiend for Live fighting games.

See ya around :-)