Page 92 of 164 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 3269

Thread: Introduce Yourself!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The name's OTEM, from England. I am only a casual collector and hunt games that I want to play but somehow overlooked in the past (at the moment, X-BOX games). I also collect vinyl. I play on average one night a week for about 4 hours, or whenever I can - not often, but I can still hold my own when it comes to gaming chit-chat.
    I am almost 20 and I am a student.
    Last edited by OTEM; 01-15-2008 at 10:55 AM.

Strawberry (Level 2) Dastardly Dylan's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    D2ME
    PSN
    D2ME

Hey Everyone!! my name is Dylan, Dastardly Dylan is my name that i have been known as for many years on the internet
    i am also on another gaming website (www.ScrewAttack.com)
    im usually at Digital Press gaming on sunday, when i have off i go there, in Clifton NJ, its awesome and theres alot of cool stuff there, i will be returning shortly, cause i am currently looking for a game gear.
    its a gaming website made by gamers, for gamers! unlike g4, which sucks
    well, i love meeting new people and be sure to add me on xbox live!!

-Dylan
    Last edited by Dastardly Dylan; 01-16-2008 at 08:35 PM.

Wii: 7782-6113-4774-2333
    Teh Pwn Shop! - YouTube - Twitter

Insert Coin (Level 0) pugmagician's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello I'm Eric from Mercer, PA. I've heard about this quite a bit at Gametz, but never really checked it out until recently. I'm known as pugmagician at every site that I'm a member of, and I'm currently a Truck Driver but hoping to have my own store one day. I love all Sega, Turbo, and Neo Geo Syetems, and I'm big into RPGs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default howdy

I am AJ and I am from Canada. I found the forums looking for a sega 32x video cord. My favorite game would have to be . . . I can't choose I love them all. It's probably for the SNES though. I have just realized that I have enogh games and systems to consider it a small collection. I have been buyng old systems off my friends for a couple years now. In real life I am a lifeguard and college student.
    so yeah hope to learn lots from this site and get to talk to you guys.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey everyone,

My name is Steffi and i am from Germany. So, my English isn't very well. But I work on it. I found the forums looking for a marketplace because I want a lot of US RPGs for PlayStation Two.
    Maybe I'll buy a SNES because it has great RPGs. I only have modern consoles because I borned in 1992.
    I am collecting RPGs for GBA, DS and PS2. In real life I'm learning for life... Haha. Well, I'm going to go to school and I lke to hanging out with my friends, shopping like other girls ...

Yeah, I think you understand this text. I tried!

Steffi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm 24yo from the UK, I own pal versions of the NES, SNES, Genesis & N64 and collect games I'm interested in playing for these consoles.

I happened across this forum whislt tracking down information about a video game and decided to join. Most members of this forum are obviously really knowledgable about video gaming lore, history and technology which is something I have a vested interest in and generally find fascinatingly enjoyable.

My favorite video game's are Goldeneye, Zelda:OOT and Super Mario Bros. 3. I love Half Life, Dungeon Keeper, Thief and classic games of all kinds for my PC.
    Last edited by Trevelyan; 07-14-2008 at 12:20 AM. Reason: update

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Name: Brandon
    I live in Tucson, AZ. I go full time to school for a business degree. I also work full time. Im married with a son.
    I love to play video games of all kinds. I recently just started to collect them. I use to sell every game after i beat it, but for some reason just started to collect. I love playing on my 360, but love going back to genesis and NES aged games. Nothing like it.

Here the starting of my collection. http://www.rfgeneration.com/cgi-bin/...action=profile

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello There!..My name is Az..I'm an electrical engineer....Enjoy playing games and modding game related systems ..
    Last edited by ooXxXoo; 05-11-2010 at 02:23 PM.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

22 year old, from Portugal....err what else to say. Big Sega fan, PC gamer as well. Currently trying to fix my Saturn.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    The Turntablist
    PSN
    DJ_Daishi

20yo DJ in sunny (currently rainy) SoCal! Love gaming with friends and currently working on creating the ultimate gaming room in my house.
    -DJ

My EPIC "For Sale" Thread: CLICKY

Apple (Level 5)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

23 yo here. Advocate and collector for games and systems then went unnoticed or underrated by the cruelty of time. Hopefully, I'll start a video series that we will bring these sleepers to light.

I am a proud owner of Sega Saturn, Sega CD, NES, Genesis, and more as the collection grows.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello all. In lovely, frigid New Hampshire here. 29 years old, member of the media, reintroduced to gaming about seven years ago after a decade or more away.

Systems on hand:

NES
    SNES
    N64
    Wii
    PlayStation II
    XBox 360
    Game Boy Advance
    DS
    And a PC that's juiced up just a little to play games from 2-3 years ago.

Have a couple of hundred games on hand, I guess, although I haven't bothered to count them lately. Am currently buying multiple versions of Tetris across the platforms.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    packers17

im 16 from Indiana, got nes, n64, wii, color gameboy, gameboy advance, and a 360.
    play alot nes at the moment and im trying to collect alot games and odd add-ons to my nes like the power glove and nes robot. i do xbox live somtimes (tag- Packers17)
    im pretty good with computers and help with various troubleshoot forums and websites with computer games and software. Im a bit obsessed with douglas adams and have read most of his books a few times and own the mini-series. watch it way to much and im active on H2G2 (bit like wikipedia but more active and conversational)

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ok, so I have been reading the posts on here for a couple of months and I finally decided to join. I met swlovinist from a craigslist ad and he told me about this forum. I have only been collecting for about 6 months but my collection got a lot bigger when I went to the NWCGE in portland a few months ago. So a quick list of systems I have are:

Atari 2600
    Atari 800
    Atari XE (In box from when I was a kid. My dad thought this was a great compromise when I told him I wanted an NES. It was cool though.)
    Atari Jaguar
    Atari Lynx

Commodore Vic20
    Commodore 64
    Commodore 128
    Commodore Amiga 500
    Commodore Amiga cd32(with Sx-1)

Sega Master System (1 & 2)
    Sega Genesis (1,2, & 3)
    Sega 32x
    Sega CD (front and top loader)
    Sega Nomad
    Sega Game Gear
    Sega Saturn
    Sega Dreamcast

Nintendo NES
    Nintendo Famicom
    Nintendo SNES
    Nintendo Virtual Boy
    Nintendo Game Boy
    Nintendo Game Boy Pocket
    Nintendo Game Boy Advanced
    Nintendo 64
    Nintendo Game Cube

Panasonic 3do

Turbo Grafx 16

Neo Geo AES

Tandy TRS-80 (CoCo 2)

Sony Playstation
    Sony PS2
    Sony PSP

Xbox
    Xbox 360

I recently realized that my collection was growing way faster than my playing. So Ive decided to slow down a bit on collecting and enjoy what I have.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hello all,

i thought i would join this forum, since i have only ONE person to play Nintendo with, and all we ever play together is RBI Baseball and Tecmo Super Bowl. As you may guess, I am primarily here for NES reasons, but I do enjoy SNES and Genesis as well. I have tried/still try to get into modern consoles, but I have accepted that I will never get my money's worth out of them...so I try not to buy them.

Anyhow, I am 26 and am interested in hearing about how people find NES games other than eBay and craigslist. A few pawn shops here in Chicago sell them, but they usually have a very poor selection. Anyways, since everyone else seems to do it, here's what I own:

Nintendo (~300 games. I used to have ~400 but I sold off a lot of the truly horrible ones)
    Super Nintendo
    Genesis
    Sega CD
    PSOne (that was a waste of fifty bucks)
    PS2 (got it for free from my roommate)
    GBA Micro

In the past, I owned the following at one point or another:
    Virtual Boy
    N64
    Gamecube
    Gameboy
    Gameboy Pocket
    Gameboy Color
    Gameboy Advance SP
    Game Gear
    Sega Master System
    32 X
    Sega Saturn
    Sega Dreamcast
    Atari 2600

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My names Chris.

Big gamer for the last 2 decades, collector, poor guy cause of it but always love playing what I want

systems I currently own:

GBA SP
    Nintendo DS
    Wii
    Snes
    Xbox
    Ps2
    Ps3
    Saturn
    Wonderswan color
    N64
    PSP x2

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello All - while looking for some info about Sharp X68000 I have stumbled on this forum and decided to join in as it seems to be anice and lively community.
    I am 35, living in Croatia. Have been collecting vintage computers for a while, which culminated in the opening of PEEK&POKE museum/club late last year. If you ever find youself in the vicinity make sure you stop by!
    At the moment we are setting up a "game room" featuring a lot of old game consoles.

Pear (Level 6)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm Dennis from New Hampshire (Massachusetts, originally), and I'm 23. I found the forums a while back, though I'm not quite sure exactly where or when. Some of my favorite games include:

Asheron's Call
    Castlevania (series)
    Chrono Trigger
    Final Fantasy (series)
    Ico
    Legend of Zelda (series)
    Metal Gear Solid (series)
    Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
    Snatcher
    Super Mario World
    Suikoden (series)

I currently own a Super NES, Gameboy Color, Game Gear, Nintendo 64, Sega Saturn, PlayStation, Dreamcast, PlayStation 2, Gamecube, Xbox, DS Lite, Wii and PS3 (and a lot of emulation on the side ). My gaming collection began as a wee child with the Atari 2600 and NES, and grew steadily from there. I'm currently looking for a job so that I can proceed to buy more games for said systems, though it's slow going at the moment unfortunately.

I look forward to being part of the community, as it's a refreshing change from the system wars and fanboy drivel of the IGN boards which I usually frequent.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My name is Joel, but you can call me Artican. ^_^
    I live in Greenbrier, AR, which is just north of Conway.
    I found these forums after checking out the publisher of the rarity guide I recieved with my Generation Nex.
    I like so many games that listing just a few would be nearly impossible.
    I am primarily an NES collector, though I buy for all my systems. I also am a system collector, and am about to branch out into some computer models (C64, Amiga, etc.)
    In "real life", I am a 24 year-old secretary with a government agency.

I started collecting around '97, when $10 used NES games became more frequent, and I discovered some used gaming stores. The NES that started this renaissance was Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, which I paid $15 for at a video store. Since then, it's been onward and upward.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello everyone, Decided to join after reading a couple diffrent threads and really liked the way the forum felt. Anyway.

My name is Mike, 34 yrs old from Ky. Started video game collecting in 1990 when I purchased my TG-16. Really into the 16 bit era of video games but play alot of Gamecube and 360 with my two sons.