My name is Matt Roberts and I live in Southern California. I'm 18 years old and a sophmore in college. Everyone has that one system that they remember playing when they realized they loved games, mine was NES. I got my NES from my dad for Christmas when I was about 6 or so who had traded my mom a bicycle to obtain it. (divorced parents) My mom had originally won the system from a picnic that her work had that year. Mario/Duck Hunt was the pack in and Zelda was the other game I owned at the time. I still remember the load up of mario/duck hunt like it was yesterday. Zelda was my cream of the crop, my kung fu chicken, my burger and fries with cheese on top. I played that thing till my fingers bleed, well, maybe not bleed, but they were numb. I still remember yelling at my cousin for erasing my saved game on zelda, that little 4 year old bastard. But inside, I was thrilled to start the whole journey over again. I went through the "sell your games" phase as many did, and only really played the new stuff until around the first of this year.(2002) I was at a friends boyfriends house with my girlfriend picking the other 2 up to go watch a movie when I looked at 2 shoe boxes full of NES games he had on the floor, and I was taken back. I had only about 15 or so NES games total in my life at that point, and he had here about 45, and I was in heaven. I was so stoked as I thumbed throught the titles that I only dreamed of having as a child, and then it was done. I set a goal that day to find a nes system, and collect 100 games by the end of the year! I was on a mission! When I completed that 100 game goal in the first month, besides having an empty bank account, I had only a desire for more NES! The months went by, and so did the cash, and I have never had so much fun in my life. In the first month I decided that my goal had to be raised, cause 100 had come and gone. I found 2 lists of every nes game ever made, and combined them so that all the known variations were accounted for and was on my way. With an 18 year old's income, I have been able to acquire to this minute 603 unique NES games out of the 849 I have in my list. I have 300 unique boxes and 350 unique manuals. In all I have exactly 874 nes games, with 35 in the mail to me as we speak, and a database to tell me all this information at the click of a button. I sell motorcycles on ebay for my uncle and NES games on ebay for myself as my entire income. I used to be a pizza delivery guy, and recommend it to anyone who hates there job, cause it is the greatest. My goal now is to acquire 839 out of the 849 on my list by december 31, 2002, leaving the last 10 open for stadium events, the panesians, 6 in 1's, and the few I just don't come by. I plan to start a website eventually to sell these doubles I have here, and need to also get into trading more. Besided NES I have 11 other systems with 5 or so games for each. Not sure yet as to if I will get sucked into completing another systems library of games, but at this point, my focus is the NES! I hope someone somewhere reads this so it will be worth having typed it. ~Matt