First of all I would just like to say I've been searching for a GOOD retro gaming forum for months, and I stumbled upon this one FINALLY last night. I'm very impressed with the layout and the maturity level of the members here, so I decided to join.

I'm only 20 years old, but I grew up in the 90's and had the luxury of playing the SNES and Genesis classics we all know and love; I'm obsessed with 16-bit gaming! My collection isn't very large but I'm getting into collecting more and more carts; an awesome retro gaming store just opened about 20 mins down the road from me and they have everything.

I love games like The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Castlevania; all the classics that made Nintendo so great. At the same time, I play gems like "Toe Jam and Earl Panic On Funkotron" for the Genesis (what I consider THE best Genesis title, and possibly the best platformer ever ), but I hope to learn a lot here! My thirst for all things classic gaming must be quenched, and this looks like the place to do so!

Again, awesome site dudes and thank you for supplying me with such awesome info!