Page 102 of 164 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 3269

Thread: Introduce Yourself!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Last edited by NES_Dude; 05-11-2011 at 03:07 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Smile Hi

Hell O. I collect Nes Games. I currently have about 300. Lately Ive been importing the Pal exclusives to play on my modifide Nes (toaster). I have a couple othere systems. Couple 100's of other games. I sell extra crap on Ebay under the same name. rask1904. My name is Roger and I live in sunny(not lately) San Diego. Im looking to get rid of 60 some genesis games. Late

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    beat_roc

Hello, my name is Cameron and I work for a regional used and new video game and Disc Golf retailer called Rock 30 Games in Bismarck, ND. Right now I am doing online sales for them.

I've always been interested in gaming since I got a SNES console when I was 4 (1994). Right now I own an NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, Game Boy Pocket, GBC, GBA, DS Lite, PS1, PS2, and Xbox. I enjoy collecting NES, SNES, and PS1 games especially, but will pick up collectible games for other systems if I find them for cheap! As for what games I play, I'm mostly into SNES games and PS1 RPGs, but I do play a wide variety of games for any of the systems I own.

Outside of collecting games, I also enjoy disc golf. It's nice when the company you work for sells both types of items that you like!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello, my name is Yannick, I'm a 25 y.o. french retrogamer from Paris.
    My first videogames were game&watch in 1985, my first console was a nes with R.O.B and grey zapper for christmas ... in 1988 or 1989 ? (omg it's the 20 years of my nes) Few years later "Papa Noël" bring me a Megadrive. Then I've bought Super Nintendo, gx-4000, game-gear, mega-cd, 32X, psx, gameboy pocket, dreamcast, twin famicom, master-system, gamecube, gba, gba sp, ds, psp, and that all for the moment. (but a wii should come soon).

Now I have near 250 nes games, 150 megadrive (32X, cd) games and 50 nintendo game & watch. Between 20-50 games for each other systems (but I don't collect them)
    I've sold my master-system, super nintendo and twin famicom.

I need more nintendo nes games

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm Luis and I'm 24 years old. I'm a business major that has been collecting classic gaming for 3 years. I collect pretty much anything from any brand especially Famicom! I think the Famicom is a unique console. I especialize in pirate famicom carts which I find some to be unique. I have a decent collection from just collecting for three years which include over 400 Famicom games and 100 pirate games, Gameboy games, SNES around 300, and much much more. The reason I do this is because I want to accomplish something great with my life and leaving such a collecting to my kids although I don't have any but in the future I will is something great. Anyways, message me if you want to talk Famicom!! HAHAHAHHA AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I hope to hang around here for a while!

Insert Coin (Level 0) WhatsMyUsername's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    MrItaliano2004

Default Hullo

Hiya, my names David and I'm 16. I'm from Alberta, Canada. I found the forums when i was looking for game room pictures and found the godly room of doom section. I'm into new games and older stuff, though I don't have much of a collection yet. I'd like to collect pretty well everything but i think i will work a bunch on the Super Nintendo the most for now. I wanted to start collecting ever since i saw people with their massive collections, I find a way to enjoy almost any video game so i hope to get a collection half as good as all the ones out there.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Spam!!1!
    Last edited by PapaStu; 11-17-2008 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Spamz!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    ntanner

What, a spammer?

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello Everybody,

My name is Aaron, I am Italian and I will stay in the US for one year (maybe two). I am attending a Master in Laws in San Francisco.

I am 34 years old and I played with almost all systems during my life, starting with the Commodor Vic 20 and lasting with X Box 360 and Wii.

I have to admit that I don't really like the new systems and I am in love with the old ones.

Given that I don't have much money this year (I have to pay the tuition for the Master), I wanted to buy a videogame system here in the US and I was wondering which system I should have chosen.

Well, yesterday I went to the great Icarus Games in Berkeley and I bought a fantastic old NES system with four games:

Super Mario 3
    Dr. Mario
    Chip & Dale
    RC...(I don't remember the name)

I am brand new in videogame collection. I always played with my videogames without any collection goal :-)

I am a comic book collector, thus I know what collecting items is about and I am really enjoying my new passion. I want to learn, to know, to share info with you and to have fun!

Many thanks!

Aaron

P.S. Any suggestion on places where I can find old games stuff here in SF or Berkeley is very much appreciated :-)

Insert Coin (Level 0) Soisatsananastasios's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Lazaropoulos

Default Hey there

Name's Taso and I'm from NJ

My friend Dave told me bout this place so I came to check it out and found it is everything a gamer could ask for

Favorite games would have to be Wild arms series until Wild arms 4 etc. and really any good RPG out there

Currently I collect PS2, PSone, Xbox, GC,Genesis, Dreamcast, Sega CD, SNES, and NES (not looking for completion just for a couple rare abd good ones

In real life I'm just a student who likes gaming to a hardcore level

Other things about me is that I HATE (with a passion) Xbox live sqeakers and kids who can't handle it mature or who take it too far.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey, member of a bunch of other forums with the same name and I keep seeing this forum mentioned, so I thought I'd join and see what the hullabaloo was.
    Big into classic games, modern jp stg's and gaming in general.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    selthedon1980
    PSN
    selthedon
    Steam
    selthedon

Hello all,
    I'm new here (yes a noob), but I've been browsing here for a while now and I thought I'd take the dive into this forum, it looks very cool.

Just a quick bit about myself, my name's Sel (short for something else, but that will come later), I'm from Leicester and I've been a gamer for around 22 years now. I still love my retro (retro, according to me that is!) games and machines and I'm still in the process of building my collection up. Just on the lookout for some stuff whilst I'm selling some Jap games on the old eBay to fund my habit ; )

My mates think I'm a bit bonkers (yep) for still playing games to this day but sod 'em. I enjoy it!

I own a few consoles, I'll do a quick list;

SEGA
    Mastersystem 1+2
    Megadrive 1+2
    Saturn
    Dreamcast
    32X x 2
    Gamegear

NINTENDO
    Gameboy
    Gameboy colour
    Gameboy advance
    Nintendo DS
    NES
    SNES x 2
    N64
    Gamecube
    Wii

SONY
    Original Playstation
    PS1
    PS2
    PS3
    PSP

MICROSOFT
    X-Box
    X-Box 360

NEO GEO
    NEO GEO CD
    NEO GEO Pocket

ATARI

ARCADE
    Jamma twin sitdown cabinet with 33" screen (my fav bit of kit) with Neo Geo MVS adaptor.
    Sega Naomi with Jamma adaptor

PC
    Intel quad core q6600 overclocked to 13 GHz, 4 Meg Ram, nVidia 8800 Ultra Graphics card

I've probably missed a load of bits out, but I've got a lot of my stuff up in the attic in storage at the mo as I've bought the house off my parents (they've moved abroad) and I'm going to convert thier old room into a fully fledged games room (the arcade cab can stay in the garage as it doesn't even fit into the house!

I've been into gaming for years, I just love playing games, it would be my ultimate dream to be a games tester but alas, I'm working as a CCTV engineer.

Anyway, glad to be here and if you've got any questions, just fire away!

Sel.
    Last edited by Sel The Don; 11-21-2008 at 02:07 PM.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    selthedon1980
    PSN
    selthedon
    Steam
    selthedon

I also have a dreamcast laserpen which I acquired from the ECTS show in 1998, I've never seen another one to this day, Would love to know if there is anyone else with one.

Strawberry (Level 2) sebastiankirchoff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    NoSleepTillMnhtn
    Steam
    laserdiscfan

Hello! My name is Sebastian Kirchoff and I am a long time viewer first time poster. I collect games of all systems and friendly. If you have any other questions, just email me at sebastiankirchoff@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Great Puma (Level 12) DeputyMoniker's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    PSN
    tellUwut

Quote Originally Posted by Sel The Don View Post
    Just a quick bit about myself, my name's Sel (short for something else, but that will come later)
    Sylar? Is it short for Sylar? You killed that hot Asian chick on Heroes, didn't you? Yeah, I saw that shit and I have my eye on you.

Click here to view my collection.
    DP FFXIV Username & Server List.

PSN, Switch, U, Steam, and Twitch: tellUwut

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    selthedon1980
    PSN
    selthedon
    Steam
    selthedon

Quote Originally Posted by DeputyMoniker View Post
    Sylar? Is it short for Sylar? You killed that hot Asian chick on Heroes, didn't you? Yeah, I saw that shit and I have my eye on you.
    Heheheheheheeeee!
    I've been rumbled!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello,

I am Jim. I am getting back into collecting after a very long hiatus. My main focus is NES games. So far I a found a few gems. Now that I am back to my old habits I am sure I will be around here quite a bit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Romaaain
    PSN
    Rom1

Hi,

My name is Romain, I'm 23 and I live in France. It's not my first time here as I was a member a few years ago but forgot my username/password.

I collect video games and consoles, I have about 40 systems and more than 400 games. I am also a BIG Shenmue fan.

I work in the gaming press (it was one of my childhood dreams) as the owner/editor in chief of a brand new videos games website. On it we talk about recent games but we also pay tribute to games of the past by doing retrogaming shows and uploading high quality videos of old games (on every system). The site is located as http://www.jv247.com

I also have to mention that two of my goals are to get my hands on a playable Saturn version of Shenmue and on a working Ultra 64 (I actually think that I made a topic about the Ultra 64 during my first stint here).

That's it for now, I'm looking forward to talking with you all.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

just introducing myself here since i just signed up. my name is brandon and i live in the denver area. for gaming systems, i have my NES, SNES, N64, Genesis, and PS1-3. i also like pc gaming and am currently playing WoW, but played other MMOs in the past like EQ 1 and 2, and city of heroes

Insert Coin (Level 0) allyourbase's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey, DP!

all your base are belong to nashville, tn.
    i'm into nes,snes,famicom,sfc,ngpc,dc currently.
    active collecting most all of these, albeit passively for the neo-pocket and dreamcast.
    im in for 140 snes games
    9 sfc games
    70+ nes games
    24 dc
    11 ngpc
    4 famicom
    14 Nintendo DS/GBA

Im into beat-em-ups, obscure jp platformers, party games, different and interesting rpg's and strategy (woot! fire emblem, advance wars etc.)

and have been collecting randomly for 2 years now. I love the fact that I can get all of the games that I so badly wanted in the late 80's and early 90's on the cheap, since price was the only reason keeping my mom from getting me many titles when i was little. talk about 'long overdue'.
    hope to have fun, learn some things and hopefully get more out of the hobby in general by sharing with you guys!

happy holidays!
    Earning XP since 1986
    USA SNES game count- 94
    USA NES game count- 119
    "Punch him in the mouth to stun him... Then throw your Poke'ball!" -Allyourbase