Page 118 of 164 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,360 of 3269

Thread: Introduce Yourself!

Insert Coin (Level 0) ihavethatpma's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi, my name is Jeff. I'm a "regular" over at NintendoAge, and people over their are constantly referring to DP, so I thought I'd join. I live in SW Washington State, I'm 25 years old, I play guitar and drums, my source of income is tattooing and selling video games, I'm super lazy and I love the NES library.

That about sums it up!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Why hello there fellow wavelengths on my nostalgia madness!

My name is Michael Edward Mangubat Venegas. I was born in the Philippines and currently here in Los Angeles, California pursuing MBA this coming August.

Classic games do have special place in my heart. <3 Words and even this post can even encapsulate how much I really adore games. They are a product of blood, sweat and tears of this art.

I'm more inclined to computer games such as shown here in my YouTube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/killerpawn

*sigh* Hope to meet you guys and relive those littlest joys, struggles and even some laughs these nuggets of entertainment in life.

Well, be seeing you in forums and even in meets.

Insert Coin (Level 0) Captain'sAuctionWarehouse's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Haunton

Lightbulb Hello all

I run an Arcade, Pinball machine, and bulk vending auction house in Orange county California. I have been involved in the gaming community for years in one capacity or another, but recently I decided to set up shop and start bringing the games to me..lol.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

My name is Nicholas. I live in Denver Colorado. I am a lifetime gamer with a passion for vintage gaming. I love all pong style gaming systems. My greatest passion is for the magnavox odyssey. I could be called an expert on the system. There isnt much i dont know. The only peice im missing is the 73 games. Other than that I have a mint collection.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default NEw In tOwN

Hey whats up Im Chris I collect SNES games! I live in Southern Cali. im selling a huge chunk of my collection on ebay, check it out. Hate TAX TIME!

http://cgi.ebay.com/64-Super-Nintend...item20af6b7f45

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Hello, Greetings.

Hi my name is Dale. I recently came across the board multiple times through Google searches. The threads I read helped answer some questions and were entertaining, so I decided it was a place I would like to be.

I'm not a huge gamer. I like playing older games and easier games. I've just never been really good. My favorite system is the N64 and I love collecting stuff for it, and it is really the only system I play consistently. Mario would be my favorite series of games, and I like all the variations of Mario: Kart, golf, tennis, strikers, etc..

I've owned a PS3 for about 2 years and have never played a game in it. I love it though and use it everyday, just for other things than gaming. It seems the games just take too much time to get skilled at and enjoy. If someone has recommendations of games for it I might enjoy that are simpler and along the lines of Mario or Crash Bandicoot, then feel free to let me know.

I'm 22, been going to college for 3 years, hated it for 3 years, and recently decided to join the Navy. I'll be leaving for boot camp in about 6 months.

I like to ask questions. If I believe I know the answer, I'll still ask the question just for confirmation, so I hope I don't bother anyone with that. Also all my questions and posts will more than likely be N64 related, so I hope to get to know the N64 fans. Thanks very much everyone. I look forward to talking. Take Care.

Dale

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi everyone, I'm Rafael and I live in Rome, Italy. I'm a videogamer since I was born, and I grew up with Nintendo consoles. My favourite videogame systems are Snes and Dreamcast, and my favourite game is Super Mario World... I simply love it!

See you in the forums

Insert Coin (Level 0) primalmaster's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    exaesism

Hi guys, Just started collecting games my main focus is on ps1 and ps2 games but i also collect game from the NES and any console after.

Now a bit about myself my name is Wim,and I'm 22 years old and live Belgium, My first console was a NES followed shortly by a SNES. Thats about all thats really relevant, so yeah i hope i'll get to meet some cool people here and have a good time.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You got Lo0kY here 26 from Mass and I been gaming since the age of 5 when I gotten my first NES system and it was AWE!! Currently I am expanding my collection in SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, PS1, and maybe get into Turbo Graphix 16 (though I only played the actual system once). I tend to sell from my personal collection from time to time due to space clutter and brining in new items almost every other day.

So this is me for now. Any questions don't be afraid to ask

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Meet me

Hahaha yeah- well I'm 14 and have an undying love for NES and SNES games. I don't do auction websites much though, and here where I live very few places sell the old stuff. I starting collecting around the age of 10, although I have very few "rare" games. Favorite thing in my collection is my boxed "Adventure Island" which I bought for five bucks off an older person and which is valued at around 20 dollars. Perhaps more considering the manual and cart appear to be in pristine or mint condition.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

- Who you are: Diogo Vasconcelos
    - Where you live: Porto, Portugal
    - How you found the forums: Often shows up when searching retro / vintage games on Google.
    - What systems you collect for: Nintendo, but other systems too.
    - What you do in "real life": Just opened a retrogaming store a month and few days ago.
    - Any other interesting facts, like how you began collecting, etc.: Yes, I'll probably share them later.
    - Looking for: Black Point FS-1003 SHG (Boxed) (Working) = Price?

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Who you are: would rather not share my full name
    Where you live: Chicago
    How I found this forum: been linked to it several times over the years
    Systems I collect for: My collection is always growing and shrinking, depending on where I live. But I'm mostly into the 360 and GBA
    Real life: school

Insert Coin (Level 0) gamedude45's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Itachi241
    PSN
    Itachi241
    3DS Friend
    0259-0445-4822

Hello my name is Jonathan i'm 16 years old and i live in the state of Maryland. I've been playing games since i was about 5 (1998) and i've been collecting since i was 11 (2004). I have over 2000 games for over 38 systems (not counting my pc) my main collecting interests are SNES and PS1. I am currently in school and have a part time job. I found this forum when i was looking around the internet for my favourite section of Tips & Tricks magazine the collector's closet one of the links on the first page brought me to digital press and i've been lurking around the forums ever since. This is my first time on any internet forum but i hope i can help add to the community and learn a thing or two myself.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Maskabron63
    PSN
    Maskabron63

- Who you are: Luis R.
    - Where you live: L.A. San Fernando Valley
    - How you found the forums: Google I think
    - What your favorite games are: Secret of Mana, Ninja Gaiden (NES), and Capcom Fighters. I am a huge Sega fan as well.
    - What systems you collect for: Just about anything.
    - What you do in "real life": I work for a utility company and as a sound engineer in my spare time.
    - Any other interesting facts: I started collecting by never getting rid of the stuff I grew up with. As I got older most of the people around me would come over and see my games, and they would be nostalgic about them. Thats when I realized I had more old school gaming stuff than most.

Insert Coin (Level 0) MetalMilitia's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Whats your name: Jason
    Where you live: Chicago
    How you found the forums: Google
    What your favorite games are: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Metal Gear Solid Series, Uncharted 1+2, Gears of War 1+2, Resident Evil 4, just to name a few.
    What systems you collect for: Everything
    What you do in "real life": Full Time Student

Insert Coin (Level 0) GCarlinite's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Salutations! I will remain known as GCarlinite. It's nothing against you folks. I just prefer to remain in relative pseudonymity.

I live on Long Island in the state of New York in the state of depression.

I found this forum on a google search. I don't know if I'll be an active member here, but I'll be sure to drop in from time to time.

My favorite games are The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Half Life 2.

I'm not really into the collecting business. I just like playing games that trigger nostalgia for my childhood or otherwise entertain me.

I am currently a student. I want to get into the field of psychology or philosophy in a few years.

That will be all for now.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well, I usually don't do this, but might as well I suppose

Who you are: see username

Where you live: Porto, Portugal (heck why not)

Really: Middel of the Midwest in a snow drift somewhere

How you found the forums: The first time I came here was from hearing about it, or some link at nintendoAge. Recently did a google search on Madden 93 Limited Edition, see thread about Championship edition. This was the only thing I found about it. Wiki=nada

- What systems you collect for: Nintendo, SNES, Genesis, PS1, PS2, XBOX360, Atari, and everything else.

- What you do in "real life": Business Software developer

- Any other interesting facts, like how you began collecting, etc.: It started with the urge to play Tecmo Super Bowl

Looking for: ANY Sealed Football Games, and Final Fantasy NES CIB

Favorite Games: Tecmo Super Bowl, Madden, 1943, Contra, Super C, All Zeldas, and whatever else I'm playing

Last game finished: 1943 tonight.

Favorite Drink: Sam Adams Winter Lagger
    Last edited by jdheins; 02-25-2010 at 01:13 AM.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

- Who you are: David
    - Where you live: New Jersey
    - How you found the forums: Google
    - What systems you collect for: Nintendo, Sega, NEC systems
    - What you do in "real life": Computer arts student at Hudson County Community College

Insert Coin (Level 0) sevin0seven's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Sevin0Seven

Who you are - Mark
    Where you live - California
    How you found the forums - Google
    What your favorite games are - Alot but to name a few: Tetris Attack, SF2 series, FF6, Chrono Trigger, NBA Games (JAM, 2K, Live)...
    What systems you collect for - trying to complete my N64, Gamecube collection

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Vulcanjedi

Default Back after a couple years.

Greetings programs.

Been almost 2 years since I logged on. Just wanted to drop a new post to show off my bungie record. I am so bad I got newbs fraggin me all over the place. Even my 11 year old beats me all the time

Later
    vj