Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

- Who you are ryan
    - Where you live massachusetts
    - How you found the forums looking for an nes rarity list a few years back
    - What your favorite games are many old arcade games smb3 and super mario rpg
    - What systems you collect for nes
    - What you do in "real life" work at bestbuy

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello, i'm Darren from Stevenage in Hertfordshire UK.

Video games have been a way of life for me for many years now. Starting back with the Spectrum 48k and progressing through to the Xbox now.

Like many fools i've sold to upgrade many times during my youth and am only now trying to grab back what i lost through my teeenage youth.

I'm not a mad collector, i like building my collections but i'm not one for spening into the £100's for a game.

I discovered this site due to the rarity lists, which i was looking for as a way to catalogue and gauge my current collection.

Hope to speak to many of you soon.

Cheers, Darren.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Riceyo

been lurking these forums for while now, want to start getting involved more, so thought i better introduce myself..

- Who you are

richmond rice, 20

- Where you live

south wales, united kingdom

- How you found the forums

google while researching for play-retro.com (emulation forum)

- What your favorite games are

smb 1,2,3

- What systems you collect for

dabble in everything - hardware and software

- What you do in "real life"

between jobs

- Any other interesting facts, like how you began collecting, etc.

started off picking up the systems and titles i wanted as kid but never got. has quickly turned into an obsession, picking up just about anything. have soft spot for mario, but not a fanboy!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ok ill introduce myself.. im 23 from Canada,montreal... ive been in ''the video game world'' since im 6.... always like that . I have about 30 systems or so , but the one I prefer is the 3DO.. dont ask me why I always loved that weird system .. there is some great games done for that one. So thats it , i dont have a trade list for now....maybe ill try to post some pic of my collection later.!!! thanks digitalpress!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Overbite
    PSN
    MSX6800

Who you are

Chris. 24THF/8MNK

22 i mean. ?
    Where you live

New Hampshire. near funspot

How you found the forums

En Esch told me to post

What your favorite games are

Marathon series, Final Fantasy XI, Penguin Land, Shining Force, Phantasy Star
    What systems you collect for

all systems
    What you do in "real life"

work
    Any other interesting facts, like how you began collecting, etc

i have over 300 games. thats about it. my bro has about 200.

im dull

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm an NES collector currently at about 170 games

Big Family Guy fan

27 Delaware OH (close to Columbus)
    By all means, turn me into a child star.... Perhaps I can move to Californ-i-ay and wrangle me a three-way with the Olsen twins

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm Stephen from Toronto. I've been playing games for over 20 years and have been collecting for over 10. I collect pretty much everything console related, but I also play a lot of recent stuff for consoles and PC too.

I'm buying a bigger house soon and hope to get into Arcade cab collecting (I only have an Asteroids machine right now).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey hey everyone...

Name:Chase
    Alias:Gnarkill and Herne
    Favorite Console:SNES
    Job:Ill have 1 soon...
    Hobbies:Guitar, Games, Anime, Online Gaming, Collecting

"Fear our 3 diffrent kinds of ships" - Space Invaders

Apple (Level 5) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello there.

Dan here. I'm around 27ish and have been playing since 1979.
    Around the middle of last year I started a site dedicated to the NES called aptly enough.... PlanetNES.

As far as what I'm into... if it's a video game that's not on a PS2 or Xbox, it's open season. I collect EVRYTHING video game related.

Anyway, I've been coming to digitpress for awhile now and thought I'd join up with the forum finally.
    Thanks for taking time to listen to me drivel.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm joe ratulowski and currently live in Atlanta, GA by way of Western New York. Came across these forums shortly after discovering the DP site. Just googled for "classic gaming" and there it was.

I have small to middling collections for quite a few systems, but have just recently decided to concentrate on handheld, cartridge based systems. With my recent acquisition of a Microvision I am now only missing a turboExpress and a GameGear. Now I can truly begin to accumulate some games for all these systems.

Used to work as a systems admin, and a bench tech for a while, but found I disliked the work. So, now i'm management at a national home improvement store. Not sure which I prefer. If only I could find a job working on printers.

neuropolitique

ServBot (Level 11) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Xbox LIVE
    Psygnosis8
    PSN
    Psygnosis8
    Steam
    Psygnosis8

I'm Graham Mitchell. I'm originally from Seattle,WA, but I'm now in medical school in North Chicago IL (which is actually not Chicago, it's the middle of nowhere.) I'm 25 years old, and I live with my fiancee. Besides gaming, I have a fierce passion for rock music, in all its forms.

I must have started gaming back in around 1986 or '87. I was a bit too young for the '2600, so my first machine was a NES. As the years went on, I bought so many more consoles that I can't even count them. I have owned such machines as a TurboExpress, a Sega Saturn, a Sega Master System, Sega CD, 32X,Turbografx CD-Rom basically all the 16-bit garbage that came out...they all had gems though, and they were worth owning for those rare finds.

I've played 'em all since then, but nothing beats the 8- and 16-bit consoles for me personally. I have a sharp interest in more off-beat and obscure games. I also believe that video games are a viable artistic medium, and have a great appreciation for games that exhibit that fact.

I don't have time to play much anymore, but I read a lot, and hope to meet other people interested in the underappreciated classics of this unquittable habit.

Cheers, Graham Mitchell.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi there

- Who you are - rick, 16
    - Where you live - California, south of san fran
    - How you found the forums - I just came upon them. :\
    - What your favorite games are - Donkey Kong Country 2, SMB3, many more
    - What systems you collect for - I've got an original NES, two SNESs (both the original and topload), Genesis I, Dreamcast, N64, Gamecube, Playstation, PS2, and all gameboys.
    - What you do in "real life" - I'm lookin around, tho I'm trying to bust school first.
    - Any other interesting facts, like how you began collecting, etc. - I've been playing since I was 2 1/2. My family was poor for a while and when I got an NES as a gift it was one of the few things I had around to play with. It's pretty much grown since then.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello. Its good to be here. ^_^

- Who you are - I'm Nick, 22
    - Where you live - Derby, England
    - How you found the forums - Recommended by two members of www.animenation.com
    - What your favorite games are - Streets Of Rage 2, Final Fantasy VII, Wonderboy 3: The Dragon's Trap
    - What systems you collect for - Mainly Master System, Megadrive, SNES
    - What you do in "real life" - I work at Toyota
    - Any other interesting facts - I've played guitar for seven years. I've been in a few bands but nothing successful yet

I hope I'll enjoy it here...
    Breakfast is no longer being served. Prepare to get brunched in the face! - Action Hank

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

see profile for Berserker M
    mods can delete Berserker M if they want... decided to switch to my regular name i use everywhere else, which is this

hi my name is Nate and i'm from Onondaga Michigan, a lawless backwoods town full of bikers and bars. i really should move out into the city

i'm 20, i like video games, art, and loud noise.

thats about it.

Crono (Level 14) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

HEY! Just realized I've been here for a loooong time and never introduced myself. How did I forget that? Oh well, I'll do it now even though most of you already know me.

- Who you are

Chris O'Sullivan - Cmosfm

- Where you live

Spartanburg, SC

- How you found the forums

Hmmmm, Searching for rarity lists I believe

- What your favorite games are

Favorite game of all time is Super Mario 64, followed Closely by Super Mario Bros. 3

- What systems you collect for

Anything I can get my greedy mits on, from dedicated pong systems to PS2 and the like.

- Any other interesting facts, like how you began collecting, etc.

How I began collecting...well, I got into roms to pass time at work, then I remembered a classic game from childhood and found it at the flea market - Stinger for NES - also grabbed up some other .50 games I found. SMB3, SMB2, Final Fantasy, Double Dragon 2. Got home and realized that I remember when I used to have a lot of games for NES (about 50-75) and I figured I'd start up a collection of them again. Now my collection in total is about 1700 games and over 500 is NES alone. Still not reaching some of the heavy hitters here like Joe or Achika but oh well...im happy! Hope to reach 2000 by mid-year.

Great Puma (Level 12) -hellvin-'s Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello, I've been reading these great forums for quite some time and finally signed up. Here's some info on ol' me:

- Name - Jeff
    - Place Of Residence - Glendale, AZ
    - How you found the forums - On google searching for something else
    - Favorite Games - Flashback, Betrayal At Krondor, Final Fantasy II
    - What systems you collect for - Atari 800XL, Intellivision, NES, SNES, SMS, PSX
    - What you do in "real life" - Best Buy Retail
    - Any other interesting facts, like how you began collecting, etc. - About a year ago I started reminiscing about how I totally regretted selling off my old systems and just all of the sudden started buying tons and tons of systems and games and now it's my hobby of joy and love!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi all, I'm John from Illinois. I'm 31 and been playing video games since 1977. I started collecting when I was 17 and I want to add my room to the Ultimate Game Rooms page. Anybody have any info that can steer me in the right direction?

K, gotta update my post a bit too

- Who you are - John
    - Where you live - Loves Park (bout an hour northwest of Chicago)
    - How you found the forums - from The Ultimate Game Room page
    - What your favorite games are - Super Mario Series, puzzle games like Tetris and Bust-A-Move, and arcade style shooters like Ikaruga, Gradius, etc
    - What systems you collect for - Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Atari, and several others...I can post a list sometime if you would like
    - What you do in "real life" - I'm a journeyman ironworker, goto www.ironworker.com and click on pictures to see what my job is like
    - Any other interesting facts, like how you began collecting, etc. - always played video games in the arcade and wanted to collect but parents wouldn't buy me any systems after the atari, so when I was old enough and had the money (17 years old), I started to collect. I since then have amassed who knows how many thousands of dollars worth of stuff

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Me

I'm Josh. Live in Jersey and just started collecting. I've got a 2600, NES, SNES, Genesis, PS1 and 2, N64, Gamecube, GBA SP, and Wonderswan Color. I got into collecting because of a friend, Allec(djbeatmongrel). That's about it. If ya need anything, PM me.
    I'm selling Video Game art, PM me if you want some.

My collection http://users.ign.com/collection/Lintmunkey

My Wishlist http://users.ign.com/wishlist/Lintmunkey

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey all...
    My name is Dave Bauchan and I've been collecting ever since 2 weeks after selling all my NES gamea at a garage sale I found that I needed to play those old games! Since then I have never sold a game that I have bought. Unless it was a double.
    Anyway, I live in Grand Rapids MI and I'm 30 years old. I collect ALL consoles and continue to buy as many newer games as possible although I dont have the unlimited supply of cash that I used to years ago.
    I really love console RPG's and I gueass you could say that that has been the focus of my collecting as of late.

Hope to see you all in the forums!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default helloooooooo all!!!!! :)

- Who you are My name is Alicia, 20...21 in May
    - Where you live San Antonio, TX
    - How you found the forums found the link somewhere on Ebay
    - What your favorite games are I LOVE the Super Mario games, i guess cuz those were the first games I ever played...ahhh memories...
    - What systems you collect for Super NES and N64 I haven't upgraded yet, and haven't played any of the new consoles...i stopped playing games altogether 4 years ago, so I stopped paying attention...but last month I found my 2 systems and I got hooked on the again...so I haven't tried any other consoles after N64...i think the nintendo consoles are all I've ever played tho lol maybe in 10 years when the consoles of today are considered "classics" I'll upgrade lol
    - What you do in "real life" I'm a college student, a junior, going part-time and working there at school trying to find a 2nd job.
    - Any other interesting facts, like how you began collecting, etc. Well like I said earlier I found my two old systems, connected and played them and got hooked all over, started collecting and buying games on ebay and such...i wish i still had my NES tho...hehe