Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    OdSquad64
    PSN
    OdSquad64

Hi im odsquad64
    i live in the US i collect for 2600, Nes, Snes, Genesis, DC, Saturn, N64, GC, and PS2. My favorite games are Megaman games, Resident Evil games, or most other Capcom games.

well... there ya go

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello everyone,

Im Crosman, Im 18 year's old and live in the state of Michigan.
    I came across this site when I was looking for how rare some of my game's were. I decided to register since I plan on creating a Giant game room soon and making it one of the best in Michigan.

A few thing's about me.

First off, I am still doing time in high school, I will be graduating this summer. The reason that I am graduating latw is because I have a disease called Chrones. I missed out on alot of school and it really tore my career up. (If you would like to know some more about this, PM me.)
    Second, Next year I will be attending ITT tech, I will be going to school for game design/Character disign. I have so many idea's locked up in my head, it's madness.

Third, I am currently a Moderator at a pokemon website called Psypoke and I plan on making my presence hear as often as possible.

Last but not least the more general things about me.

I am a big sports buff, I love sports and have played them since birth, I also love the Ninja turtle's more then life itself.

I have alot of knowledge on wildlife, I worked at the the toledo Zoo for a few day's but gave it up due to some personal reason's, so if any of you fella's or ladies need any animal advice Ask away!!!

I will finish this off by saying I have a girlfriend, plan on moving out this summer and getting married next summer, my (to be) wife is great and supports me with everything I do, she hope's I land a job with Nintendo some day.

Same with me.

Look forward to talking to everyone.

Proud To Be a Jimmy Buffett Parrothead!! FINS UP!!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sorry about the double post.

Proud To Be a Jimmy Buffett Parrothead!! FINS UP!!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey my Name is Steve N. I live in geneva,ohio a smaller town but not as small as alot of them. I found these forums from World Of Games. I go and talk to the owner all the time and he told me to come on here so that's how i found it. My favorite games include the Resident evil series and mario game or Zelda game, halo 1 and 2, final fantasy series and most of all Earthbound. I mostly just collect games for the snes i have about 30 or 40 in my collection i really just find deals on things and sell them for other things but snes is the on;y trpe i really collect everything else i use then sell agian. I'm currently employed through the DNC coporatrion as a banquet server but it's only a summer job i will be attending youngstown state in the fall...I'm just glad i have found a new site to post on and talk to other video game junkies and stuff like that...you can find on xbox live underthe gamer tag EVILGOATBOY666 hope to here from people soon..
    peace out

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey my Name is Steve N. I live in geneva,ohio a smaller town but not as small as alot of them. I found these forums from World Of Games. I go and talk to the owner all the time and he told me to come on here so that's how i found it. My favorite games include the Resident evil series and mario game or Zelda game, halo 1 and 2, final fantasy series and most of all Earthbound. I mostly just collect games for the snes i have about 30 or 40 in my collection i really just find deals on things and sell them for other things but snes is the on;y trpe i really collect everything else i use then sell agian. I'm currently employed through the DNC coporatrion as a banquet server but it's only a summer job i will be attending youngstown state in the fall...I'm just glad i have found a new site to post on and talk to other video game junkies and stuff like that...you can find on xbox live underthe gamer tag EVILGOATBOY666 hope to here from people soon..
    peace out

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default EviLOttO Dusseldorf City, Germany

Name: EviLOttO

I AM COMING
    Evil Otto

Digital Retro Revolution

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello all,
    I live in Winnipeg, MB, up in Canada.
    Good Stuff.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Name is Rob. I decided to check out the forums since I use the Onlide guide frequently. My favorite games tend to be Nintendo games and RPGs, but I play pretty much anything.

My collection:
    http://users.ign.com/collection/BobbyRobbyPaladin

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hello, I'm SRC. I'm kind of a NES and Gameboy expert, but I'm also into Atari and such.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey there. I'll just follow the suggestions for this post:

Most people just call me Sockdude. Nobody knows my real name . I found the forums, actually, by searching for "video game collectors" in Google Image search. I found videogamecollectors.com and I found a link to Digitalpress... odd, huh? My favorite games would have to be Contra and The Legend of Zelda. The systems I collect for are the NES and 2600.
    Sockdude01... 01, 01, 01

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Welcome guys! The last few new members look like a nice mix of new and old gamers alike. Welcome aboard all!

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My name is Ray. I collect mostly for GCube N64, SNES, GBA, and Dreamcast. I am also getting kinda drawn into the PS1 scene too.

I try really hard not to be a fanboy, but somtimes it gets the best of me. Been lurking this site for a while now, so I thought I'd join up, and get in on some of these threads.

As for my street cred, I've been gaming since the Atari 2600 (I am 26), and I write game reviews for the Daily Nebraskan, the University of Nebraska campus newspaper.

Right now my favorite game is Resident Evil 4. Can't get enough of mercanaries!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi, I'm thedfp. I'm 21 years old. Right now I live in Louisville, KY but I'll be moving to Tullahoma, TN at the end of the summer to start work on a masters degree in Aerospace Engineering. I've lurked around here for a long while.

I collect for the PS1, PS2, XBOX, GC, and Dreamcast. I have less than 70 games total but I expect this number to go way up once my research assistantship starts.
    "Are you one of those smoke-crackin' people?"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Cannon Spook
    PSN
    Cannon_Spook

Hey, I'm Nirvana. Currently collecting SNES games. Also, I'm a big rock/metal fan. PM me if you are selling any SNES games, I AM willing to buy anything that appeals to me!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi!

My name is Darren. I'm a long-time gamer (16K Spectrum onwards). I enjoy all genres of games but am particularly keen on shmups & 2D platformers.
    Although I own an MD/Snes/N64/GC I mostly play PS1 and PS2 titles and am currently actively collecting PAL PS1 titles.
    My other interests are mostly music and comedy.
    I live in the UK and first visited this site for PS1 info before coming across this forum.
    I'll probably never be a particularly prolific poster but I lurk daily. Hopefully I'll meet a few likeminded gamers and swap minutae about PS1 titles.
    Should be fun!

Darren
    www.edenofflowers.com
    is a very scary place!!!!!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi!

My name is Darren. I'm a long-time gamer (16K Spectrum onwards). I enjoy all genres of games but am particularly keen on shmups & 2D platformers.
    Although I own an MD/Snes/N64/GC I mostly play PS1 and PS2 titles and am currently actively collecting PAL PS1 titles.
    My other interests are mostly music and comedy.
    I live in the UK and first visited this site for PS1 info before coming across this forum.
    I'll probably never be a particularly prolific poster but I lurk daily. Hopefully I'll meet a few likeminded gamers and swap minutae about PS1 titles.
    Should be fun!

Darren
    www.edenofflowers.com
    is a very scary place!!!!!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello, my name is Matt, I am happily married, I live in St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada. I have been collecting games since August 2003 and at the present time, my collection is approximately 1000 games strong. My main goal is collecting Nes cartridges and so far the game count is at 340 titles (including variations). The actual systems that I have collected so far are:

Atari 2600
    Colecovision
    Intellivision II
    Game Boy
    Game Gear
    NES
    SNES
    N64
    Game Cube
    PS1
    PS2
    Sega Master System
    Sega Genesis
    Sega Saturn
    Turbo Graphix 16
    X Box

Well I hope to meet some fellow collectors and make some trades.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi, my name is George, I'm 18, and I currently live in Illinois.

Several of my favorite games are: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Half-Life 1 & 2, Shenmue 1 & 2, and Final Fantasy VI.

I collect games for a lot of systems, including, but not limited to: NES, Super NES, Dreamcast, PlayStation, and Saturn, just to name a few.

I currently am not employed, but I am a college student (just started a few months ago, heh).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Badge 714
    PSN
    midnighthobo

Hello everyone. My name is Ian, I'm 27, and I was born, raised, and currently reside in Atlanta. I've been an avid console gamer since the heyday of the 2600. I own quite a few consoles and collect for all of them, but I primarily focus on DC, SNES, Genesis, Saturn, and PS2. I also own a GCN, Xbox, N64, NES, Jaguar, Jaguar CD, 32X, Virtual Boy, Game Gear, Gameboy Advance SP, Lynx, Nomad, NGPC, 3DO, Turbo Duo, and Turbo Express.

I really don't have a favorite system; I simply enjoy great games, regardless of what console they happen to be made for. I am currently a part-time student and journalist, with the majority of my writing consisiting of game reviews for various websites.
    Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one. - Thomas Paine

America can always be counted on to do the right thing after they have exhausted all other possibilities. - Winston Churchill

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hiya,
    Topher here....
    I stumbled upon this forum by accident.
    Looks like my kinda place.
    Think I'll stick around.....
    Wingdings ate my mind.