Page 55 of 164 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 3269

Thread: Introduce Yourself!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wow, two Ians introducing themselves in a short time...

Yeah, my name's Ian. I'm 19 years old and I live in Fargo, ND. My favorite game of all time is Star Control 2 on the 3DO. I've played through it two or three times a year for the last seven years, I like it so much. I own an Atari 2600, NES, SNES, N64, Virtual Boy, Gameboy Advance, Genesis, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, 3DO, Playstation 1 & 2, and XBox. Considering my age and lack of funds, I think my collection is pretty decent.

By day in the real world, I'm a telemarketer - the scum of the earth- and by night, I'm the vocalist in a grindcore band. I just recently got back into game collecting after my DVD collecting spree. I go in collecting waves. I'm obsessive in my collecting, no matter what it is. I use what I collect, though. I buy games to play them, not to look at them sitting there

I'm hoping to have a good time here. Thanks in advance!
    "Hold! What you are doing to us is wrong! Why do you do this thing?"

<a href=http://users.ign.com/collection/UrQuanKohrAh>My Game Collection</a>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My name is Steve and I'm a gaming addict. (Hello Steve) Well not really, but I collect all console and portable games from NES to present. My collection is my pride and joy. I'm a happily married Support/Development tech for a small company and I live near Orlando FL.

What are the odds that UrQuan would post right above me? I've been collecting for about 5 years now and I owe it all to Star Control 2 for the 3DO. That game changed my life.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey, what's happenin? My names Dani. I'm from Warner Robins Georgia (hell on earth). I had an account here awhile back, but I just forgot my s/n and such so I just made a new one. I started collecting when I was about 7 yrs old. I got my first nintendo. And I loved it. Gaming is my life pretty much. In real like I'm a car audio technician and I also work at a two wheel body shop part time. I'm also in a band and all that good shit.
    R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell Abbott. Miss Ya Brother

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My name is Dustin Schubert and I found the site from a friend. I collect games for the Saturn and the Super Famicom. I also collect systems, and at the moment I have around 31 systems. I pretty much just hang out with World of Games at his game store.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi. I'm Audigy.

As a soundcard, one would think that I'm interested in making music... but I'm not like other soundcards. I enjoy 'pixel art' related things (See homepage) and most things related to classic console RPGs. Music-related, I enjoy picking apart sound formats of PSX and PS2 games. The results of this can also be found on my homepage.

I continually see references to this board from friends I have in the NES collecting scene, so I figured I'd come check it out more in-depth (yeah, my account's been around a while... just haven't posted that much.)

Currently, as far as collecting stuff goes, I'm trying to complete my collection of PSX RPGs and corresponding strategy guides. I have a rule that I will never pay more than original retail price for any game... and have been pretty lucky so far.

I used to collect NES and SNES, but... emulators got advanced enough for me to not need the original consoles anymore, so off to eBay they went (many years ago, please pardon the blasphemy. )

Anyway, yeah, hi.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi there from Russia!
    from one of the most freaking nuts jrpg collectioner.
    I do no collect all consoles and all games. for games - only role-playing of all kinds , for consoles - only those that have many rpg's to play :P
    Since VERY LIMITED amount of original games was ever imported in Russia (in old ages and now) i have to do a lot of ebaying and totally waste all my cash onto it.
    I'm most concentrated on SEGA boxed and complete games with the best possible condition and i guess i have one of the best Sega MD rpg collections.

I guess rarest gems of my collection:

Sega MD - Shadowrun Asian PAL version Complete in MINT condition. Saw only 1 copy of this and grabbed it...
    Sega MD - Maten Densetsu JAP complete in splendid condition.One of the rarest Sega MD RPG games every seen on ebay. Even in japanese auctions it costs not less then 45$.
    Sega MD: Daikoukai Jidai 2 JAP (Uncharted Waters 2) complete.
    Sega MD: Dragon Slayer JAP complete with a pin.
    Sega MD: FACTORY SEALED Phantasy Star 2 with Hintbook.Costed me quite a sum of cash.But always wanted to get it sealed.Too bad i had to unseal it and to play..., but it still smells good!

Saturn: Valhollian JAP complete mint
    Saturn: Princess Quest JAP complete
    Saturn: DeviceReign JAP complete mint
    Saturn: Great Adventure JAP complete mint
    OWNER: http://www.sealedvideogames.net
    My Rpg Collection
    Always looking for FACTORY SEALED snes and sega and psx RPG's.

Key (Level 9)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey everyone, I'm from New Zealand, 1 of those PAL regions gamers. I specifically collect PS1 titles, right now I'm at 68. I've been collecting for just over 2 years. I try to get PAL whenever I can, but I have a few of those NTSC US games that never got a PAL release, like Lunar:SSSC. Eventually I hope to reach 100 in my collection Feel free to AIM me anytime, just tell me who you are first. Ciao.
    "If each mistake being made is a new one, then progress is being made."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

hi! im ryan, and have been lurking these good boards for awhile now.

as with all of you, i love collecting videogames. i find it hard to pass up a beautiful piece of hardware (white saturn, yum! ). I have roughly 9 unique systems and a handful of saturns and dreamcast

because i am currently in school, my collection is more.. "playable" than a typical collection. while i love having mint in box items, i wont pass up that loose $2 space channel 5 disc at a gamestop bin

when i get some more time and money-- i would love to further my dreamcast and gameboy collections, as well as break into the 2d wonderland known as PC Engine

look forward to talking with all of you!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Have I posted here already? In case I didn't, I'm Matt; I've been a member here at DP for over a year (should be, at least). My main emphases for video game collecting are Super Nintendo (all regions: I may well be one of maybe half a dozen in the United States with 2 PAL-version Super Nintendo systems) and PlayStation (also all regions). I'm a respected buyer/seller/trader here at DP (can't remember how many trades I've done here, I'd guess about 10), at www.tradegamesnow.com (45 rating/100% positive, 4 currently pending trades) , and at eBay (43 rating/100% positive, 2 pending sales). The item I'm looking for the most right now? Suikoden II (PS1; any and all 3 regions' individual release of it). Have a nice day, all of you .
    World's greatest Internet game store: http://blastedmachines.com

Also on Facebook: http://facebook.com/BlastedMachinesTechShop

Wanted: Any and all Dragon Quest, Lufia/Estpolis, Tales of series, and NIS games, strategy guides, and miscellaneous items. Will pay $$$ or trade well for items I don't already have.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hi guys

my names barry but i prefer to go by the psuedonim of bazariah

im from england, which sucks as most of our older consoles had a speed reduction

i've been collecting games since i was around 4 years old im now 26

i predominatley collect nes games, i currently own all but two uk pal titles... recently i got into collecting famicom games

snes is another firm fave system of mine

i have quite a vast collection of the older 8-bit micro computer systems (spectrum, c64 and amstrad) and still enjoy playing

and i recently "tied" the record high score of contra for the nes

anyways this is all i can be bothered to mention about myself at this time in the morning (just got off a 9 hour night shift) but if you want to learn anymore about me feel free to ask

laters

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Im new

hey guys whats up im 18 and my friend told me about this site to find some rare and old games his name is "world of games"
    might know him maybe now but hes a good guy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi, I'm George and I'm 19. I live in California. I'm going back to college in a month. I like to play classic games from the classic system from atari 2600 to the Dreamcast. This site really fits my needs. I like playing games on Nintendo and Sega systems (mostly Sega.) My favorite system is the Sega Genesis with the combination of the Sega 32x and Sega CD. I mostly play the Sonic Series and Streets of Rage. I began collecting in 2001 when I got interested in how good it is to play the good classic.

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Greetings.

I collect games for most every Nintendo, Sony, and Sega console. The only ones I don't have are Sega's Pico and Gamegear, and Sony's PSP. I also have a few Neo Geo Pocket Color and Turbo Grafx games. My favorite Genres are RPGs (especially strategy RPGs) and Musical/Rhythm. My favorite RPG is Final Fantasy III/VI (whichever you prefer to call it). The last game I completed was Amagon for NES (I believe it was my second time playing through). I'm currently playing Galerians on Playstation (for the first time).

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello everyone. I have been an avid gamer and collector for many many years. I have owned nearly ever US system released, and almost every portable system system (US and overseas). My collections consist of
    Atari 2600
    Colecovision
    Intellivison
    NES
    SNES
    N64
    Gamecube
    Sega Master System
    Genesis
    Sega CD
    Sega 32x
    Saturn
    Dremacast
    Gameboy
    Gameboy advance
    Nintendo DS
    PSP
    N-gage
    GP32
    Wonderswan
    3DO

Many, Many more. I have managed two videogame stores and had access to many promo/display/prototypes. I hope to contribute a but to this board as I can.
    eBay Feedback / eBay Auctions

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi! I love my gamecube! Here are my games:
    Harvest Moon A Wanderful Life
    Sonic Adventure Director's Cut
    Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
    Luigi's Mansion
    Animal crossing
    Tony Hawk's Underground
    The Sims Bustin'Out
    Need For Speed Underground
    Prince of Persia The Sands Of Time
    Mario Power Tennis
    Super Mario Sun Shine
    Batman Vengeance
    NBA Live 2004
    Madden 2003
    Dakar 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi, my name nickname is Ice. I love video games and computers. (If anyone wants to sell me a supercomputer, PM me. Just Kidding [Although I would like one...]) I live in Dublin, Ohio. I really like all Nintendo and Sega systems.

Ice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi, I`m a 21year-old student living in Japan right now.
    I`m a gaming fan for more than 8 years now, but my interest in collecting just started like 3 years ago. I have no daddy that gives me a 1000$ each week, but I manage to keep my collection growing (especially in Japan, though its quite stupid considering that I don`t have any place to put the stuff!).

My collections mainly consists of:

Sega Saturn
    Dreamcast
    PC Engine DUO-R
    Neo Geo
    Neo Geo Pocket
    SNES
    Famicom
    N64
    Gameboy
    Xbox
    PSX
    PS2

up till now I have like 300 games and own 14 game systems.
    Guns don't kill people,
    Chuck Norris kills people!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

HI! My name is Cathie and I am from Wilkes Barre, PA. I am 28 years old, just went back to school and have crappy job at present time.
    I am in love with NES!
    I like anything computer related and police scanners.
    I just recently bought a NES with all hooups from ebay for a few dollars. When it arrived it blinked so I used sandpaper on pins and works like new! I buy my games at a local used video game store for 2 dollars each!

I also have gamecube with some games, and several gameboys with games and a playstation with a few games and never get used.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey folks!
    Name's Dennis (although my nick is saying something different...), I'm from Duisburg, Germany and I'm a passionate gamer!
    I started off with a C64 for years, until I got a NES and a GameBoy. After that I had the SNES and I saved a lot of pocket money to buy myself a N64. After that a friend of mine wanted to get rid of his PlayStation One, so I bought it for a nice price. As I saw the pictures of the PS2 I knew, that I needed to get one them, so my mom bought me one for christmas!
    Then there was nothing for quite 2 or 3 years until some buddies of mine convinced me of the quality of the Dreamcast, so I got one on eBay. After that, everything went "down the drain"! I searched all 2nd hand shops, flea markets or eBay auctions to buy a Master System, a Genesis and a Saturn. As Resident Evil 4 came out, the time was right for me to buy a GameCube and now I own them all! Also I have a GameBoy Advance and I'm really keen to see the next generation consoles.

Don't ask yourself why I won't be able to post here very often as I will more or less stay a silent reader! Sometimes I will answer to several posts, of course.

Nice forum though and a great archieve of everything about games, this site is. I'm very impressed!
    (\_/)
    (O.o) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny to your signature
    (> <) to help him achieve world domination.

MACHINAE SUPREMACY!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi. I'm Rob. I'm just starting to collect NES/Famicom games (the NES is my favorite system and I already have a famicom and a good 20 games for it as well as about 20 games for the NES). I also play guitar and am trying (not completely sucessfully) to learn to read speak and write Japanese.
    Mind The Gap.