Page 58 of 164 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 3269

Thread: Introduce Yourself!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Name is AJ and I am 19 years old. I live in PA and have a severe addiction to video games. I began collecting about 8 years ago and just recently became an avid collector. I love anything video game related.

Systems I collect for:
    NES
    Super NES
    Game Boy
    Playstation
    3DO
    Nintendo 64
    Virtual Boy
    Game Boy Advance
    Playstation 2
    Gamecube
    Xbox

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey, I'm Karl from Michigan. I was looking on eBay for rare Atari 2600 games when I found mention of this site, so I checked it out and here I am!

I have been a video gamer since I first played Joust, Pac-Man, and Burgertime in the arcade at about age 2. My favorite games are the original Megaman series for the NES, the first 3 US Final Fantasy releases (not counting Mystic Quest), Secret Of Mana, Chrono Trigger, the original 3 NES Castlevania titles, Super Mario Bros 1-3, Super Mario World, Faxanadu, and too many others to list at the moment!

At present, I collect any games and consoles I can find:

-I have 5 NES consoles (4 original, 1 top loader) with over 230 games and a myriad of controllers and accessories;

-an Atari 2600 console with over 30 games;

-5 Genesis consoles (2 model one, 1 model one with "High Definition Graphics" around the cartridge portal, 2 model two) with over 80 games, about 20 controllers, and a bunch of other goodies;

-4 Super NES consoles (3 original, 1 new model) with tons of controllers, etc., and approximately 55-60 games;

-A Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Boy Advance with over 25 games between them;

-A Nintendo 64 console with over 30 games and a few beat-up controllers;

-A Sega Dreamcast with about a dozen games, a few rough controllers, and a broken VMU;

-A PlayStation 1, original model, with over a dozen games, a couple of controllers, and several memory cards;

-A Gamecube with about 10 games, a few controllers, and a couple of memory cards.

Well, I work, and am going back to college in the fall (hopefully). When I'm not working, I shop around at thrift stores and eBay, looking for new games to add to my collection

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi, the Nugget has arrived. I live in the good ol' US of A in the state of Pennsylvania. I collect Sega systems and games for Sega systems. I am a die-hard Sega fan, and of course, my favorite video game character is Sonic. The one thing that would make my life complete is Sega making a second Game Gear, but we know that won't happen. Ah, so there you go, that is me.

Objection! Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Sailorneorune intro

Hi, my name is Kerri, but I am known as sailorneorune just about anywhere I post.
    I joined to trade or sell some of my unwanted games for games I've been wanting for a while.
    I hope that the rarity list does not rule all here but it probably does. Please be gentle as I am a college student who just wants some good games to pass the time between semesters.

Thank you all.
    sailorneorune
    Serving the retrogaming community since March 2005

DP feedback: +47(!), no negatives
    can be found here: http://www.digitpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66092

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi my name is Tim, i am 33 and I life in germany, in a place called Limburg (near Frankfurt). I found a link to this place some days ago @ the SegaXtrem Forum so i was lurkin a while and finally decided to register.
    In RL i am a Musician, with a parttime job as a computer assembly guy (donīt know how to call it the right way)

I started gaming with a Vectrex & the good old Amiga 500.My Consoles are:GB, PSX, PS2, DC, GC and i just added a Saturn to them
    My favorite games are:
    Klonoa2, FF VIII, Firewarior, Gungrave, Zone of Enders, Puyo Puyo Tsuu, Gunbird2, Gradius, Bomberman, Silent Bomber, Mars Matrix, .

I wouldnīt call myself a collector, but a gamer with a weak point for oldschool 2D games....

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey, Phil here from Texas. I've lurked this site for about three or so years now and I felt it was time I finally posted for a change.

I can't say I'm the biggest collector here, but my modest collection is growing day by day.

I'm into Castlevania, Metroid, and pretty much anything that has to do with Sega. Used to not be a Sega fan but in recent years I've found I really do like them. The Saturn and Genesis/32X are my favorite to collect for. DC is a close third.

I'll eventually post my room of doom once I get it in order. Until then I look forward to talking to you guys and gals.
    Is it possible to have too many games?

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi, I'm Trevor (or Kenji/Trev), I'm 17 and reside in Buffalo, NY

I am pretty much anime and gaming obsessed, though im also an amatuer photographer and a audiophile

Consoles I own:

Magnavox Odyssey 2
    NES
    SNES
    Genesis(Type 1)/32x/Sega CD(Type 2)
    Dreamcast
    Xbox
    PS2
    Game Boy Advance

Usually i like RPGs and shooters, though i really play just about anything

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi. I'm Geno Bomb and I think that the SNES was the best system ever. My favorite game on it is Super Mario RPG, which is what I got my name from, but I enjoy all of the big RPG's like FF3/6 and Secret of Mana.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

IM MASTERWEEDO, IM 20, I LIVE IN PA, I HAVE BEEN COLLECTING EVER SINCE I MOVED BACK FROM CHICAGO. I HAVE A SMALL COLLECTION THAT IS GROWING NOW MY ASS FINALLY GOT A JOB. AND FINALLY, DONT BITCH ABOUT THE CAPS LOCK, ITS HERE TO STAY.

CONSOLES I HAVE

{3} ATARI 2600'S (70+ GAMES)
    {2} NINTENDO ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEMS (20+ GAMES)
    {11} SEGA GENESIS'S [3 #1][3 #3][5 #2] (140+ GAMES)
    {2} SEGA CD'S (10 OR SO GAMES)
    {1} SEGA MASTER SYSTEM ( 14 GAMES AND 2 PAIRS OF 3D GLASSES)
    {1} GAMEBOY (8 GAMES, 1 HAS NO CAR AROUND THE BOARD AND DOESNT WORK IN GBA, I DONT REMEMBER WHAT IT IS)
    {1} PS2 (5 GAMES)
    {1} PSX (10 OR SO)

7 SEGA GAME GEAR GAMES AND CARRYING CASE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey, everyone. I'm VG_Maniac...also known as Aaron. I'm 22 years old, and live in Washington state. I sill live at home (doesn't bother me), work part-time, and go to school part-time. I have been playing games since the original Super Mario Bros.... and that's basically my whole life. I grew up on the NES, then the SNES and so on. Even though I've been gaming for 18+ years...I didn't really start getting serious about collecting until a couple of years ago. My collection is pretty decent sized...but nowhere near as impressive as some of the crazy collections I've seen on this site. I'll probably post pictures of my "Bedroom of Doom" once my collection grows a little bit more.

The systems that I own are:

Intellivision
    Atari 2600
    Atari 7800
    NES
    Game Boy
    Super NES
    Virtual Boy
    Nintendo 64
    Game Boy Advance
    GameCube
    Genesis
    Saturn
    Dreamcast
    Playstation
    PS2

As for my favorite game of all time...probably a tie between Super Metroid, Chrono Trigger, and Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
    My favorite console of all time is the Super NES.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi, my name is Dan. And I work in a button factory. I collect complete NES and Genesis games.

Strawberry (Level 2) cityside75's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi I'm Jim, aka cityside75. I've been a longtime lurker and occasional poster, and figured it was about time I posted here.

I'm 34 years old, so I've been around just about since the beginning. My first non-pong system was an Intellivision in 1980, which my parents bought for the family for xmas. I still have that original system and an Intellivision 2, along with an NES, SNES, N64, PSX, Saturn, Dreamcast, Xbox, and PS2. I've also been a long time computer gamer - I have a C64, C128, and a bunch of PC games. Oh yeah, I also have a GBA and an Atari Lynx.

Some of my all time favorite games are:
    Starfox - SNES
    Super Mario Series (8 & 16-bit)
    Rez - DC
    Doom - PC
    GTA 3 and beyond
    Half-Life series
    Robotron - Arcade
    Samurai Shodown 2 - Arcade
    Mortal Kombat 2 - Arcade

But my first love was always the arcades of my youth, therefore my current favorite toy is my HotRod SE and my complete MAME collection. It's been a hit with everyone else too.

Unfortunately I don't get nearly enough time to play the games anymore, as I am married with two children and I am attempting to get a new business off the ground. My company, New Perspective Data Solutions focuses on Geo-demographic analysis.

I'm a lifelong Chicagoan and a diehard Cubs fan, and I love DP - it's one of the few websites that I try to check out for at least a few minutes every day.

Keep up the good work everyone!

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi, I'm fpstream, Humanoid introduced me to the website. Don't have much old systems, just Oddsyey 2, Genesis, Atari 2600, and that's all. Thanks.
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other poor bastard die for his."
    -- General George Patton

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    PaleSonicakuma

Default im new

im hbkprm and im a fresh face in the roundtable
    i'll be 18 in sept
    im a gamer and very proud of that i played then, now and forever

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Howdy.. new to these parts..

My name is Justin Viskoc.. aka BookMasterJMV.. or Bookie. I'm 20 and work full-time at the Circulation department of a library in Henderson, Nevada -- just outside of Las Vegas.

Came here via Roger (Rogmeister)'s blog. We both frequent Pat Lewin's ezBoard.

Game-wise, I don't play anymore. However, I do vividly remember such games as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (the first ones and the other arcade-style ones), Tetris, Legend of Zelda, Duck Hunt. Ah, memories.

Originally came here for the arcade, but saw I have to get these points to get into the arcade. Guess I'll have to post a bit.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi, I'm weredog. I'm not really a collector per say but I've been gaming since I was about six.I started way back with the atari 2600.I remember going to the roller rink and spending more time in the arcade than actually skating.

Favorite games include almost any action RPG, Final Fight, Konami's TMNT and Simpsons games, Kangaroo, Jungle Hunt, Atari ET ( yes, you read right ), River City Ransom and Killer instinct.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi, I am Logan. Uzi 9mm was the person to show me DP. I am quite amazed with the site, and I hope to continue posting on it. I enjoy games,computers, and just all around tech stuff.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Just a hello and thank you to everyone

Hi my name is Harold My friends just call me Butch. I'm from the state of Nebraska.I never seemed to have a girl friend growing up so I kinda took to Nessy.After all shes kinda like a woman.Doesnt want to work unless you give her extra attention.nd shes always on the blink. Now that I'm on disability I took to colleting as a hobbie and started selling to pay for it.Not enough time in my day now.You guys are real collecters.This site was the find of the year.So many times I had questions and no answers .Thank You for having a place where gamers can go rub elbows. I got to go pay for some games but I'll be back soon.Any about nintendo games and rare things I'm always interested even if just to look and share.Feel free to contact me at bhatchk@yahoo.com.Thanks Again for the site

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hmmm, almost 500 posts and I still haven't made an Introduction post!

Hey guys, I am Jacob, also known as Uzi 9mm. I live in Detroit, Michigan, and I enjoy games, movies, music, and going online.
    RIP Bargora.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi, Im Peter aka. PeteyPablo! I live in London! sounds silly but one of my best mates Gunstar_Hero UK inspired me to get involved in collecting and i now have a strong desire too do so! Speak too you soon...PeteyPablo