Page 62 of 164 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 3269

Thread: Introduce Yourself!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey all,

Long time board member of sites like gamefaqs and smspower( dont hold the gamefaqs thing against me!) and have been a lurker on these boards for probably 18months.

Finally got around to joining, a bit about me,

My name is Scott I am a manager of a Independent games store in Mount Gambier, South Australia.

I collect practiclly everything,(mainly sega)with massive collections of practiclly every console I have I thought id join for the buying and selling market as there are a few things that i cant get locally!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey im 16, male and currently living in Melbourne Australia. I've been playing games since i was about 6 starting with the Mega Drive. About 8 months ago i found my megadrive, turned it on and only planning to have a quick game, i beat all of sonic 2 . i guess i was bitten right then, i went and got out a 2600 a friend had given me a few years ago, that i had only played a little then forgotten about. so over the past few months ive been collecting snes and 2600 (i got a snes for $12) ive got about 35 2600 games, there great to pick up and play for like 15 minutes each, and i can get em for a few dollars each. I'm a huge nintendo fan, i did desperatly want a snes for years as a child though never got one, though did get a N64 that christmas, maybe im compensating for that though as im rather avidly collecting snes, currently have about 30+ games. I bought a nes off ebay last week, and cant wait for it to arrive. btw, i also own a ps2 and gamecube. look foward to many great times on the forum!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi i'm rik, i'm 20 years old and i'm from the netherlands (holland). I'm collecting consoles for some years now! my first console was the snes, i bought it when i was about 8 years old! My english aint that good so i'l just show you a list of my collection

Nintendo:
    nes
    snes
    n64
    gamecube
    gameboy pocket
    gameboy color
    gba 2x (one inside a display)
    gba sp
    virtual boy
    nintendo DS

sega:
    mastersystem 2
    megadrive I
    megadrive II + mega cd
    saturn
    dreamcast 2X (one display)
    gamegear

others:
    xbox
    playstation
    psone + sony screen
    ps2
    psp
    atari jaguar
    atari lynx 2
    neo geo pocket color
    philips videopac
    philips cd-i

and many more to come, i hope

Strawberry (Level 2) tornadostormxl's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hey my name is kevin and i came here because i collect rare games

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello!

I love collecting games , especially obscure stuff.
    None of my friend are into it, they think Im wierd, and my boyfriend only really plays his Xbox. I thought I might have a better chance of finding peope who think rooms full of games are sweet here

My favorite systems are

GameBoy
    NES
    Vectrex
    Atari2600
    Intellivision
    SNES

and I love strategy/ RPGs.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey everyone my im Alex and im 17. I live in Toronto Ontario. I am presently using several forums and in one of the forums i somehow found this siter. Someone was asking were they could sell thier stuff other than that forum and different ppl posted forum sites... My favourite sysyms have got to be SNES, NES, GEN, PS1, and N64. Im not really a fan of very old sysyms like atari and stuff. In real life i am a student...attending high school.... I am kind of a noob collector and dont have much games... but that will soon change considering i found this site and cgcc.
    thx everyone

Thetik

Insert Coin (Level 0) Gamebrain's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello everyone. Heres a bit of background info about me

My name is Mike. I'm 17 years old and live in the suburbs of Philadelhpia. I am a big video game fan ever since I was 3. My biggest collection of games for a single platform is 80 for the PS1. I have 15 different game systems and counting. I will be attending VGXPO this year so check it out!

Cool

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello. I am The Spelling Wizard.

Insert Coin (Level 0) William_the_Saint's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello. My name is William.
    I reference this site alot so I thought I might as well join and see if you people are as depraved as I sometimes become.
    I collect post crash video game systems, anything before that was before my introduction to games. I like to create custom vinal decals for each of my console and matching controllers. This my offend some of you hardcore collectors, but I like my champions to be unique (and I keep it tasteful).
    In closing I am currently playing Metal Slug 1st Mission for Neo Geo Pocket Color, I am not ready for the Gamecube to die and every time I touch a Playstation controller I feel like I should wash my hands (you cannot deny the library though).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    zebrassss

Hello.

My name is john (if you couldn't tell from the username) and I've been looking at this site for a while, and finally decided to join. About me... I'm 20 years old, I live in Murphy, NC.. I went to WCU for 2 years and then dropped out, now I live at home and just work two jobs, going back to school soon though.

I am also a member over at rfgen. I haven't been collecting all that long, but I have been into video games for as long as I can remember. I have almost 150 games for all kinds of different systems, and I am adding games almost every single day. Recently I've been buying just to buy, but its getting kinda expensive. I mostly have for the SNES because it is what I grew up with.

Insert Coin (Level 0) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Edited
    Last edited by mr_pollock; 11-27-2013 at 01:24 PM.
    Then Morgoth hurled aloft Grond, the Hammer of the Underworld, and swung it down like a bolt of thunder.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What's up guys and girls my name is Chris. Just started my collection about 2 months ago. All RPG's for NES, SNES, and PSX! I found this forum while looking on Google for a price guide for video games. I go to college, and work for the college. While I'm at I was started surfing this forum
    cause I work in a computer center.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi, new person here

39/Male/constrution

Fav games are of the 78' to 85' Arcade coin-op days, Nes/SNES/Genesis/CDX/Atari Jag/Dreamcast and PS2 are what I've got and a butt load of games :P

I used KingCobra as a username because I have 98' Ford Mustang SVT Cobra Roush.

That's it, see you on the boards.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default I'm CaryMG !

My name's "CaryMG" & I'm from New York City.
    I run my own gardening business.

I was GOOGLEing around to see if there was a one-stop shopping place for "Super Nintendo" stuff when I found a place.
    It had a "Message Board" option, I clicked on it & was bought here! lol

My favorite machines are ....
    > IntelliVision
    > Classic Macintosh
    > AMIGA
    > Super Nintendo Entertainment System

My favorite games are ....
    > "Bowling" ["IntelliVision"]
    > "BurgerTime"
    > "BattleZone"
    > "Galaxians"
    > "Red Baron" [Arcade]
    > "Tempest"
    > "Star Wars: Arcade"
    > "B-17 Bomber"
    > "Beauty & The Beast"
    > "Captain Blood"
    > "Continuum"
    > "Out Of This World"
    > "Donkey Kong Country"

I started collecting when I bought my first system -- and I hold on to 'em 'cause the games and systems rock !

Later!
    CaryMG

CLICK > "paisleyATOM" -- Your Source For 68000 Apple Computer Entertainment

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Me

Hi guys and girls.
    My real name is David, i'm 20 and a university student. I live in the U.K
    My favourite console is the NES But I also love the SNES and N64 and too many to mention.
    I joined here as I read about this place on the NES files (where I post under my real name) and it looked good so I signed up.
    Incidently I noticed some people from there are on here too
    Look forward to making many more posts!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Way behing the curve!

My name is Ron Burley and I hail from Garner KS which is a small town near Kansas City, KC.

As for games...lawd have mercy what haven't I played? I have gone through stages of collection-ism and hording as well. Started out on an Amiga 1000 and it all escilated from there. (Yeah, I had an Atari 2600, 5200 and Coleco but the Amiga really opened my eyes to gaming...seriously!)

As I grew up I became more and more nastalgic. I collected upright cabinet and a few cocktails. I was able to boast having a Tron, Galaga, Pac Man, Mr. Do, Berzerk, and various JAMMA games in my basement. Sadly, marriage and real life required me to sell them all (at a nifty profit I might add).

So, now I simply play whatever I can get my hands on. Emulators, JAMMA cabs, consoles, PC, and even and Amiga game now and again just to whet the palatte (Killing Game Show...mmm...Psygnosis gooooodness!)

So that's about it...hope to post more on the rest of the board...

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello all, my name is Tom Cooper, and I come from the land down under (Australia if that wasn't a give away!). I'm 19, 20 in a few days! Currently studying IT and hating it, gonna go for a big change next year.

Been gaming since about 1990, when our family got our first SMS for christmas. Played many games on NES before this, but the SMS being the first console I (we) owned, has a special place in my heart and is still my favourite. It was the only console we owned until 1996 when I bought a Mega Drive with the money I received from birthday gifts, and my obsession with gaming just snowballed from there. The next year I got a SNES and a Game Gear, then next year a N64, then the next a PS1. And so on...

I don't really "hardcore" collect for any particular console, though I am proud of my SMS collection which stands at 105 different games, and about 11 swaps.

Even though I grew up with Sega, I have no preferences of one console over another (except SMS). I view all consoles as a means to play a game, hopefully a good one!

Anyway I've been lurking around here for about a month and this place seemed like it had a damn good community of gamers, not people who play just one console and bash the others cause theirs is "the best", but true gamers who play anything if it's good and intelligently critisize if something deserves it. GameFaqs this aint'. That, and I feel compelled to post in the topic about NES RPG's and reccomend STED: Starfield of memorable relics, the NES answer to Phantasy Star.

Well I hope to have a good time here!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey everyone, my names chris, im a photo student from pittsburgh. i've known about these forums for a while, and wanted to come because ive heard many good things, and wanted to check it out.

my favorite games of all time would take me forever to spell out, but from the most recent gen my favs are animal crossing, powers stone, culdcept, tekken tag, capcom v. snk 2, nintendogs, metal gear solid 2+3, the 2d castlevania games, mario and luigi, and taiko drum master...just to name a few ^^

i dont know if i collect of any system, i guess it depends how you define collect, but i have over a dozen system, and over 1000 games (possibly 1500 now? i havent counted in a while..)

i dont know what else to say at the moment, but hi! ^^

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi I'm Rog from Blackpool, UK.

I've been into games for the last 18 years or so and have a moderate collection 9around 300 games legit in boxes with just about all the major consoles going back to the C64 days.
    <-- Competitive & into sport? JOIN!! Visit the forum HERE

Insert Coin (Level 0) japancollector's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hello

i am remco from the netherlands

ín the past i was collecting eu nes,snes,n64,genesis(megadrive) gameboy ect games.I start witch gaming when i was 3 years old

Later there was posibility to import. So i sell all my eu games and start to collect japan import

I collect everything almost.Most japanvideo games and systems.

i have in my collection

x68000 ac hd (dont run 2 mb games XD) boxed witch manuals

cassetevision jr mint
    famicom
    famicom disc system
    superfamicom
    ps2
    gamecube
    megadrive
    pc engine fx 2x
    gamegear new
    playdia
    pikno2
    saturn

and still some eu consoles

Now i collecting jp version games i discoverd many titels arent realesed in japan.So i start witch collecting games that aren't realesed in japan.i am big fan of konami ^^

my most searching titels from us are at the moment

contra force (factory sealed) or as new (yesterday auction i was bidding on http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...e=STRK:MEWA:IT (me= agristar)

lone ranger factory sealed
    metal gear 2 sealed

i am going buy in the near future a aladin system witch 7 games sealed for 85 dollars .If someone can get a cheaper one feel free to contact me ^^.Ofcource in same condition

also looking for a sealed rocket knight adventures

sorry for my bad english.

0_o;;; this forum is just too big