Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 3269

Thread: Introduce Yourself!

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi everyone,

The names Cesar and from New Jersey for those who are curious. I've been playing games since the Atari years and mainly kept and then collected alot of sega and nintendo games. I still collect a lot of the old nes and snes plus anything sega related. Just harder finding time to play all of the games as I used too. My tastes in games vary from common beat em ups like streets of rage (awesome game even to this day) to rpgs like phantasy star to wacky japanese shooters. I work in the pharmaceutical industry so I'm basically a slave to a corporation One day I'll have to take pictures of my game room, its my sanctuary away from everything. I found this website by accident but I'm glad I did, the forums have been great help. Keep up the good work and you'll be seeing me on here more.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    IT4CH1 UCH1HA
    PSN
    kaleidescope

hello everyone , my name is alfonso i'm from fishkill NY i am currently a student i'm 19 and i am a "sandwhich artist" at a local subway restaurant , i started collecting about 6 years ago , my very first system was the SNES, i fell in love with super mario rpg legend of the seven stars, i rented that game so many times from blockbuster video that i could've bought the damn thing a couple of times hahah, well anyways, i 'm currently up to 17 systems with a decent size library of games for each one , my favorite system is the sega dreamcast , that's my biggest collection , and well , i just love video games , oh yes and if it must be known i have a doom tattoo and a sonic the hedgehog tattoo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default 50TBRD

Hey, I've been checking on this site for a couple of years. I've been using the rarities guide as checklists for collection SNES games which is my main passion. I'm nearing 400 unique titles and have many rpgs, and truely rare titles. I'm not a completist but I do prefer carts that are in good shape. I play a good number of them. Some that I play pretty regularly are Rock n Roll Racing, Lethal Enforcer, Metal Warriors, WWF RAW, Uniracers, Mario RPG, Mario World, Lamborgihni, Zelda, and Aerofighters. I'm currently looking for WCW Super Brawl, if anyone is willing to give it up. I also like collecting games for the PS1 and Vectrex. I own about 90 PS1 games and about 20 Vectrex. I really like the Vectrex and its vector graphics and the fact that the games are meant to be challenging and not to be beaten. I also love that vector trail left by the objects. Theres not slow down on these games. My Vectrex collection is nice including most of the core release and a few special ones like Space Frenzy. I love just about all the game sfor this system but my top 5 are
    1. Starhawk
    2. Fortress of Narzod
    3.Web Wars
    4. Scramble!
    5. Armor Attack
    All of my Vectrex games are complete. I am looking for Pole Position and Clean Sweep. My PS1 collection includes may rpgs, I like side scrollers and like to find cheap games that are good(they're out there like One Piece Mansion and Battlestations). I like playing FFVII, Xenogears, Strider, 1945, Symphony of the Night, FFT, Italian Job, the Moto Racer series, Point Blank games, SFA3, and Jedi Power Battles. I'm currently looking for Streetfighter Collection 2, Guilty Gear, and Moto Racer World Tour. I also get games for SFC, Gameboy Advanced and back, Genesis, and Dreamcast. I am a member of GameTZ under the same username and have been a member for about 2 years. I live in Snellville, Ga., have a HUGE DVD collection, a 92 Thunderbird, 73 Opel GT and 93 Nighthawk 750. I go to Gainesville College and am 23 years old.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello, My name is Ninga64 on this forum, I'm very smart when it come to this type of stuff (as well as animation) , I like video games, animation, making ideas & drawing, that is all for now.

Last edited by Ninga64; 11-08-2011 at 02:33 AM.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm Dave, a 26 year old in Kansas. I've been a video game fanatic since the NES days. I'm pretty much a hardcore Nintendo fan, and have owned every one of their consoles except the Virtual Boy and the DS (the latter because I'm poor right now).

Pac-Man (Level 10) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hello everyone-
    My name is Tom and I currently am living in Colorado. I split my time between there and California. I have been visiting these forums for awhile now but really didn't have time to post until recently. Not sure how I stumbled accross DP.

My favorite games are 2 player games for the classic systems. I enjoy playing Maze Craze, Dr. Mario, Herc's Adventure(any many others) with my wife Bridgitte. I actively collect games for the 2600, NES, SNES, Genesis, Sega CD. Right now I am focusing on the NES. I made I list of the 550 best NES and am working on getting them. I am about 30 away. I plan to do the same with the other systems(list). Currently I have around 1200 games.

In real life, I own a couple of stores. I started them over 10 years ago and have really enjoyed it. I worked 60-70 hours a week and loved(most of) it. I have a two year old son and have had to reprioritize my life. I have stepped back from my work and let my borther-in-law run the businesses. A very difficult thing to do, but so far so good.

I also use to collect comics(Lobo, Wolverine, Xmen) and would love to catch up on that. I really enjoy the hunt for games but so far Colorado has been far more difficult than California as far as Flea Markets, thrift stores, etc.

Mostly, my days are spent entertaining my son and I love it. I can not wait until I can teach him how to play video games.

Thanks

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

8-)

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

- Who you are
    That would be telling. Seriously, do you think I would put my name in a forum online?? My friends and I all laugh at people that do that. Worse when they use thier whole name.... There is that compulsion to find thier address and personal info online and mail it to them. sometimes they dont find this as funny as we do.

- Where you live
    Dallas Texas area.. Thats a pretty big area though as most people consider where I live the DFW Metroplex.

- How you found the forums
    Pretty shure it was google when I was looking for sega stuff.

- What your favorite games are
    Old School-
    People hate these games and laugh at me for it but, I like the old FMV games. I am also a huge Sonic fan.

Current-
    Halo/Halo2, Time Splitters, bunch of others.

Arcade/MidConsole-I love the old RE stuff, I have almost all the old DC versions of the RE series. Also, have to give props to Rival Schools : Project Justice. One of the best fighters on the DC.

- What systems you collect for
    Genesis/32x/Sega CD
    Dreamcast
    Xbox
    GBA
    NDS

- What you do in "real life"
    Returned to school to get a business degree. About to grauate very soon.

- Any other interesting facts, like how you began collecting, etc.
    Less of a "collector" and more of a hobbiest looking to relive old gaming days gone by.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi my name is Sarah. I am Fergojisan's wife. Although I don't collect or play games very often I really LOVE puzzle games so when Fergie mentioned the Puzzlefest I just had to join!

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hola!

- Who you are you:
    Jason Picon (Pico)

- Where you live: Texas

- How you found the forums: Room of Dooms

- What race are you: Human. Some people call me a bean, but I can't see how I am related to the plan family.

- What your favorite games are: Chrono Trigger & Megaman 2

- What systems you collect for: Gamecube and soon to be Wii. I want to start collectiong Dreamcast, and DS titles.

- What you do in "real life": Graphic designer for Pro Mega Signs. Audio Engineer.

- Any other interesting facts, like how you began collecting, etc.: Nothing too ineresting. I purchase games when I can. I'd LOVE to use all my paychecks for video gaming, but there are bills to pay.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi, I'm Dan, but I think you could have figured that out if you looked to the left. I'm 20 and from the other side of Jersey. I first visited the DP store three or four weeks ago. If that store is not the ultimate center of the universe, I don't know what is, but if I read all five books of the Hitchiker's Trilogy again, I'm sure I'd find out. I love NES and Genesis games, but I play my fair share of Gamecube and PS2 games too. I'm getting into portabalizing systems. I've got a NES almost done and a Genesis on the way. I have an obscenely large pile of seemingly useless junk in my gaming collection, and it's constantly growing. I'm glad to be here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello all,
    My name is Shawn and I have a video game addiction....Oh, wait a minute, wrong forum, sorry. . I am from New London, Connecticut. For those of you that live everywhere but New England, it's the real small one next to NY. I am 30 yrs. old, have 3 children (1 of which is with me and the wife), and am known to collect just about anything it is possible to collect. I have a few fond memories of playing the 2600 (vague recollections, really), and I most definetly remember playing the NES to death (literally, 10 hours of playing CV, and the #$%& thing FREZZES?!!...You can imagine the rest of the story). Anyways, after that I sold my second nes to a kid at school (can't remember who, though....hmm) and bought a used Intellivision with about 60 games or so. This was late 80's so I thought it was an ok deal. Long story short, lost the Intv somewhere moving, got out of gaming till PSX, bought that new, and then moved to Florida. When there, I went to work at an arcade (third one I had worked at by then), became really good friends with the manager, who, it turns out, had a good sized game collection (750 games or so). Basically, I hold him entirely responsible for the huge pile I have sitting around the house now. I found the site while looking for some tech help trying to fix my Jaguar. Sadly, though I got the help I needed, I still have not found the time to fix the stupid thing. I have not made too many posts on the site, so most of you probably don't know me, but being as I currently in "real life" (is there such a thing in the video game industry?) am Operations Manager for a vending company (video games, pool tables, etc) I try to hit arcade alley and help out whenever/wherever I can. I have found people here to be most excellent, and I will surely be found here for (hopefully) many years to come. My current game collection is somewhere around 1000 games (home systems), 20-25 arcade cabs. (lost track of exactly how many), and probably 40-50 arcade boards. I would be hard pressed to give a list of favorite games, because I am not particular to any one genre. I do have an affinity for the NES after the CV affair so that is the bulk of my home system collection. If you took the time to read this, I hope you have enjoyed, and if you're ever in this forgotten corner of the world, drop a line. Cheers!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Hi,

My name is Eric. I live the u.s. I was introduced to videogames by my mom and dad to help me improve me my hand cordination . I have been playing videogames for 18 years at least. I grew up having an arcade game in the basement called space zap. I own a nes,ps1,,nomad,lynx,tg-16,2 sms systems,GameCube,dreamcast,7800,Neo geo Pocket Color,ds,Gba,gbc. I also co-own with my brother a ps 2, genesis, 32x and a snes. I own over 400 games. I like shooters, run'n gun, rpgs, 2d platform games, arcade collections on discs, puzzle games, 2d action games, and some old school sports games.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Eh, I figure a lot of you already know me as I've been around over the years. Used to be a member in high standing on the Sega boards until about 3 years ago when I left. Been floating around on IRC since then. Opened an account here for shits and grins mainly, because I see stuff from time to time that I want to reply to.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryborg View Post
    her partially exposed butthole offends my christian sensibilities yet makes me want to play jet force gemini

<skaar> Let's triforce our dicks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    dubiouscubanx

Default Who am I?

Hey everyone. My name is Mike, I'm 23 and I'm from Cadillac, MI. I'm a technical director for the local television station here in town. I honestly can't remember how I found this site, but I do visit it every day though. Currently I own 7 game systems (Game Boy Pocket, GBA, SNES, Genesis II, Sega CD II, Saturn, and DC) and I am trying to collect more systems. That's about all there's to say about that.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hey i am mini griff
    i i love psp and am at pspforums also
    i was at todays nava

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am Dave Magak from Ontario Canada

I have a few systems

Nes
    Dreamcast
    Virtual Boy
    GameGear
    Sega Genesis
    PS2
    PSP
    N64

I am always looking for new stuff to get my hands on
    anyone here from Ontario Canada

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hey everyone my name is mike , ive been on CGCC forum for a couple of months and heard about this one, i like classic games and collect myself, my video game passion is the 16 bit era (mainly nintendo) so i hope to have good chats with all you blokes and gals.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

HI everybody. My name is Justin, I'm currently 26 years old, and I'm just starting to get into video games again.

Systems I've had in the past: Colecovision, Nes, Snes, Genesis, Turbo Grafix 16, Ps1, Ps2, Xbox.(I also had an Action Max. Does anybody else remeber those?)

The only system I currently have is a PS1. So I've got along way before my collection is anywhere near respectable, although it should be a very fun journey.

Anyways, I'm glad to be here and I look foward to talking to everybody on the boards.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Greetings all! My name is Tony, and I'm a huge fan of all games old and new.
    I was born in Pennsylvania on December 7th, 1983, and I'm 22 years old.
    I've been coming to this site for the past year and absolutely love the work everyone has put into this place. It's so cool to see others that love the classics as much as I do.

I currently don't have any consoles at the moment, but that is going to change very soon. I've been relying on emulators for the past few years to fill the void, but absolutely nothing beats the real thing. So thanks to this site and seeing all the awesome pics in the Room of Doom, it has rekindled the fire inside of me to start collecting again.

I started out with my NES Power Pack back in '88, and play everything from that all the way to the modern games of today. I've also been around Windows PCs since the start of the 90s, and in turn am a huge fan of PC games.

I'm looking forward to making friends here and shooting the breeze with you guys! See you around.

My first PC games and favorite game of all-time.