Thread: Teranigma Help

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Teranigma Help

Alright I need some help with teranigma. I'm stuck on the second tower. If anybody can help, please let me know. I really need help. I greatly appreciate it.
    Hey let's play Pearl Harbor, I can lay in the ground and you can blow the hell out of me!!
    R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell Abbott. FOUR FINGER SALUTE \\m//(><)\\m//

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i can't remember the second tower to be difficult at all, what's your problem? try going through some window to the outside of the tower, try the red dot statues, hell, i can't remember which tower is which

just try gamefaqs.com
    -Jan

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yes it's the tower with the status with the red and blue gems in the forhead. I just can't figure out what to do. I'm stuck
    Hey let's play Pearl Harbor, I can lay in the ground and you can blow the hell out of me!!
    R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell Abbott. FOUR FINGER SALUTE \\m//(><)\\m//

classicus carnivorous
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Digital Press
    PSN
    digitalpress

Excerpt from the FAQ by webmaster@fogu.com

Tower 2
    -------

The second Tower is just a little bit North from the first one, on an island.
    Before you enter Tower 2, go back to Crysta and buy an Ice Ring from the
    MagiRock shop. You'll need it for the last floor of the Tower.

The first floor has the purple pill-bugs and the firewheel monsters. Once you
    defeat all the monsters the spirit will show up and give you a tip. It says to
    look at the jewels on the statue's foreheads. There are some statues that have
    pink jewels in their foreheads. Those statue's Ark can push and move. In this
    room there are two pink-foreheaded statues on the upper level, and both of them
    have a staircase behind them.

You will have to go up both sets of stairs, but I recommend going up the right
    one first. Ark will be on the second floor, where there is a switch to the left
    and a MagiRock at the south end. Once you flip the red switch, go back down the
    stairs to the first floor, and then go up the left stairs.
    This is the main second floor area. There is a new monster, besides the purple
    pill-bugs and the firewheels, that looks like a wizard. He can "look" at you and
    temporarily make it so you cant move. But he only has 20HP. If you go south from
    the staircase you arrived on the second floor with, you'll find a SBulb. To the
    right of the staircase there is another red switch. Flip the switch and the
    doorway near the top/center of the room will open.

* Treasure
    * MagiRock- lower right corner, reachable by the first floor staircase
    * SBulb- lower left corner of the room
    The third floor looks like a giant donut. There is a red switch in each of the 4
    corners of the room. All 4 switches need to be flipped in order for the entrance
    to the next lever to appear in the middle of the room. Don't forget you can move
    the statues that have pink jewels on their foreheads!

The fourth floor is a whole bunch of statues, with a MagiRock in the upper left
    corner of the room. In here you have to move the statues with the pink jewels
    that are on the left and the right side of the room a certain way to open the
    door to the next room. If you move one of the statues up, down, or towards the
    center of the room, a lot of those purple pill-bug monsters will appear. It is a
    great opportunity to level up. The bugs are destroyed with one hit each, and you
    can exit and reenter the room, move the statue the wrong way again, and destroy
    the bugs that show up and collect the gems. When you're done goofing off with
    the bugs, the correct way to move both the pink-jeweled statues is away from the
    center of the room.
    * Treasure
    * MagiRock- upper left corner of the room
    The fifth floor is another donut-shaped room. But there is a barrier in the way
    to get to the center of the room. Directly to the south there is a red switch
    that needs to be flipped and unfortunately it is across a gap in the floor.
    Equip the Jewel Box as your item, face the switch, then press the X button. You
    will get a menu above your head and you can choose which ring you want to use by
    pressing the directional buttons, and then pressing B to confirm. If you choose
    the Ice Ring, an icicle will fly from your hand and if you're pointing the right
    direction, will flip the red switch and drop the barrier in your way.

Then walk to the middle of the room, where the Guardian will congratulate you
    again. This time there will not be any enemy monsters to fight. Walk through the
    land mass control room doors, awaken S. America, and un-ice some more villagers.