Ok...My last thread was gettiong messy as it was my first time trying to sell on these forums...So I am selling;

***This bundle is on hold but the boxed system is still avail with games***

NES Console w/ hookups and 3 controllers
**The system looks and works great**

RC Pro Am
Super Mario 3
Blades of steel
Super Mario 2

Asking 50.00 shipped with 4 games or 40.00 shipped for console only...

***and here goes the boxed nes system!!!***

Boxed NES System w/ new 72 pin connector and games

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This system folks is complete as can be....here is what Ive got...

Nintendo Entertainment System "Power Set". This includes The box which is overall Excellent+ condition, all foam is intact, has instructions for all components including baggies...The system includes the frontloading console, 2 nes controllers, nintendo ac adaptor, nintendo rf switch, nintendo zapper gun, the nintendo track and field mat (Mint in box as well) and the Super Mario/Duck Hunt/Track and Field Game with instructions and nintendo sleeve....***NOTHING IS MISSING***This console Is NM+ and been fully cleaned and has a new gold 72 pin connector, plays new and looks flawless...I dont have pics yet, but possible late 2nite i could supply them.

Also, I have The following NES Games/Accessories

They all come with a black sleeve and whatever is noted!

Super Mario 2 Boxed and complete!
RC Pro Am
Super Mario 3 w/ manual
Donkey Kong Classics
Dragon Warrior w/ manual
North and South w/ manual
code name vip[er w/ manual
T/C Surf Design
Ultima Exodus w/ manual
Gauntlet II w/ manual
Blades of steel w/ manual
Double dribble
Mega Man 3
Lee Trevino's Fighting Golf
Wizards and Warriors w/ manual
Mike Tyson's Punchout!
Ikari Warriors
Skate Or Die
Ski Or Die
Metroid
Legacy Of The Wizard w/ manual
Zelda (Gold)
Iron Tank
Mario/Duck Hunt
Acclaim's Star Voyager
Immortal
Bad Street Brawler
Tecmo Super Bowl
Game Genie w/ Code Book

Rare Red Joystick w/ buttons on side - looks like atari copntroller and has rapid fire???

***Most Of my stuff is cart only unless otherwise noted but this was my personal collection so all the carts are perfect!!! Pm me with offers, I work from 10am to 7pm pst 2day so i cant reply till then. I accept paypal only...check my refs and feedback on neo-geo.com/forums user dbarrett0928