I just got an action replay max evo for my ps2 recently. I was really looking foward to getting it to run emulators etc. On the day it arrived, i was up earlier that usual as i was eager to begin tinkering with it.

But alas, i put it in the machine and nothing,... then "Please insert playstation or Playstation 2 disc" so i began to reset my machine over and over and over again, still the same thing.

I then went out for a bit to calm my nerves then poped on the net to see if i could get any help. I read thorougly through the code junkies faq about the product and it said that some re-booting may be required, but if it persists to contact them, that was a week ago, still nothing. to make matters worse, everytime i try to go to their web forums i get a http 403 error.

I eventaully got it to work ONCE, after literally an hour and a half of re-setting. (i sat there with the ps2 remote just doing it over and over)

So what is the point of this? well first it is to point out how crap code junkies are when it comes to customer service and secondly to warn other out ther about the AR, before spending their hard earned cash on it.

Has anybody else had as much fun as i have with the AR?