Ok, so this is just my personal opinion, but still hear me out on this.

I just got done playing the turbo for a nice 3 hour session, and let me tell you, it was an absolute blast. The TG-16 has to be one of the most underated consoles in the history of gaming. The system has some truly amazing games, and to think that this system is basically a 8 bit machine on some high grade crack, well, it's just amazing.

I just got done playing Bonk's Adventure, and let me tell you, that game is pure fun and pure playability all the way. And talk about the music! The background music in Bonk's Adventure is absolutely amazing! Off Topic, but does anybody know how to get a MP3 of the music in Bonk's Adventure?

The color in Bonk's Adventure is amazing too, I don't remember the exact specs, but one of the turbo's key features was the fact that it could display so many colors on the screen at one time, and the palette of colors it had to choose from.

The turbo is just absolutely perfect as a retro console. It's old enough to be trully retro, but young enough to still have high quality graphics and true stereo sound.

Playing games like Blazing Lasers, Bonk's Adventure, Legendary Axe, Military Madness, Splatterhouse, Aero Blasters, Dungeon Explorer, Devil's Crush, Ninja Spirit, etc, etc, etc.

The sad thing is that the american version of the PC-Engine lived such a short and abbreviated life. It had such a small number of games that actually came out. The good thing was, that it still had a solid 20 games that had a very unique and distinct flavor to them.

I love the damn Turbo.

The SNES is my favorite system of all time, but damn, the Turbo comes in a very close second.