Looking to trade off a complete NES Miracle Piano system. Comes with all the fixins as well. I wont this in a conest on DP, but I don't really collect NES and it seemed a waste to have it shipped all the way up here, so I'd rather trade it off to someone in the US.

Piano is boxed with the foam, comes with everything, and the game is complete too.

Looking for a bunch of things (very open to ideas) including but not limited to:

NGage QD system (used is fine)
Assorted NGage games including Pocket Kingdoms and Requiem of Hell

Arcade boards (JAMMA only) such as shmups and platformers, CPS2 stuff, Neo Geo MVS, etc.

AV Famicom system (the later model toploader)

Current Gen games for Xbox, Gamecube, PS2, GBA and DS such as (but not limited to):

Mario Kart Double Dash
Mario Power Tennis
Feel the Magic XX/XY
Mr. Driller Drill Spirits
Zoo Keeper
Sprung
Metroid Zero Mission
Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly
Phantasy Star (the new one for PS2 coming out soon)
Klonoa Empire of Dreams
Klonoa 2 Dream Champ Tournament
Ys VI: Ark pf Napishtim
Xenosaga Episode II (w/preorder DVD)
Nanobreaker

Must be complete and mint, no scratches or marks on CD based media, or dents or rips in boxes.

Those are just a handful that I can think of off the top of my head. I'm sure there's plenty more stuff I'm looking for. Also looking for import Mega Drive, Saturn, PC Engine, PSX, Super Famicom, Famicom and Dreamcast stuff, and promo items, shirts and posters for various games, most notably a Clock Tower 3 counter standee Domestic stuff too, including complete SNES, Genesis, NES, PSX, GB-GBA, etc...

Please send all offers to maxlords@gmail.com and don't PM me as my box gets full too fast. Thanks!