Shipping is extra but reasonable and I will now ship to the US and Canada. Payments by paypal only please.
Click to view my ebay feedback.

I will consider trading for Gamecube games in nice complete condition,
Click here for my current GC collection.
I have two pending games that are not added to the list yet: Gladius and Midway Treasures 2.

================================================== ==============

I have some miscellaneous items that I am looking to get rid of. Some of these items are untested due to not having the system. The PC guide's are used but in good, complete condition. I may post some pictures here if you let me know what you want to see, I will do my best. Also, the top of the list are new VHS videos that are in no way video game related but hey, they are new and still sealed so thought I would give 'em a try.

================================================== ==============

CLASSIC JONNY QUEST CARTOON NETWORK VIDEO: Hadji in Mysteries of the East - 60 Minutes (Sealed) $3

PBS HOME VIDEO: Y2K - INVASION OF THE MILLENNIUM BUG - 43 Minutes and filmed pre-Y2K, looks neat! (Sealed) $4

THE WALTONS (two videos, each run for 50 Minutes....two classic episodes: THE LOVE STORY and THE TRIANGLE. (Both Sealed) $5 for both

THE OFFICIAL DOOM SURVIVOR'S STRATEGIES & SECRETS $3

THE OFFICIAL DOOM II STRATEGY GUIDE $3

MECHWARRIOR 2: MERCENARIES OFFICIAL STRATEGY GUIDE $3

BLOOD II: THE CHOSEN OFFICIAL STRATEGY GUIDE $3

SPACE CHANNEL 5 w/ HOLOGRAPH TYPE COVER (Sega Dreamcast) (Complete) $free w/ order

COLECOVISION EXPANSION MODULE #1 (Play your 2600 games on your CV!) (Untested by me but please see a post below regarding this) $9

COLECOVISION CARTS: (All Untested and all but Time Pilot have wear to the labels...Time Pilot is pretty nice. $MAKE OFFERS ON THESE

TIME PILOT (All White Label and the cart is shaped a little different at the handle)
LADY BUG
ZAXXON
DONKEY KONG JUNIOR

TRS-80 GFL CHAMPIONSHIP FOOTBALL II (Cartridge and Manual For the Model 3 Color Computer) $4

TRS-80 DISK GAME: RESCUE ON FRACTALUS! w/ Original Instruction Sheet(Untested but looks good and still has the original Epyx sleeve for the disk. $5

I also still have some cartridge only NES games, overall they are in great shape with complete labels and I can provide pictures upon request. They have all been tested a few months ago and were working fine. I just found a few instructions which I will note with the game but the price is still the same. $2.50 each:

KUNG FU
NARC (with instructions)
PRO WRESTLING (5 screw version)
RUSH 'N ATTACK (5 screw version) (with instructions but are a little rough)
KARNOV
BLADES OF STEEL
SKY SHARK
JOHN ELWAY'S QUARTERBACK (with instructions)
GAUNTLET II (with instructions)
ALPHA MISSION (5 screw)
TOP GUN
TOP GUN SECOND MISSION
T&C SURF DESIGNS
TRACK & FIELD (5 screw)
WIZARDS & WARRIORS
DOUBLE DRIBBLE
CYBERNOID
COMMANDO
MLB (BASEBALL)
DISNEY ADVENTURES IN THE MAGIC KINGDOM