Well, Today I have a Gameboy Advance for Trade, heres the deal:

**Gameboy Advance (classic Model) *WORKS* Is the "Pale Purple" **Semi-Transparent Color.
**Third Party Rechargable Battery Pack
**Third Party AC Adaptor
**Third Party Car Power Adaptor
**A Battery Cover thats mismatched with the Unit Itself.

and... Pending a Trade with a friends Bro... (That does'nt seem to be going well...), I have a Game for ya,

**Super Mario Advance 3 - Yoshi's Island

I bought this at a Flea. Then realized it WASN'T all that. Everythings in Pretty good condition... a look down angled at the screen in light reveals a few minor knicks and gentle scartches, but nothing noticable while you play or look head on at it.

SO..Not Only will ya recivce a Gameboy Advance, but Infinte Batteries too! and possibly a game!

I Figured... I might trade a system for a system. If you have a system I don't already have on: http://www.cooncaderomp.cjb.net you can offer.... with a game or two, go ahead and offer it! you can also look at my "Want" list in the Personal section there to get an idea of what else to offer. While I'am looking for another system, I could very well trade for a few of the things on my want list aswell.

Also, you could offer money if ya want, if the offers good enough, I'll take money.

~RockyRaccoon