http://xbox.ign.com/articles/591/591818p1.html

Quoted from the IGN article above,

So, while Bungie said it's working on something else, well, we have different news. Sure, the smart creative guys at Bungie are working on something else, but you had better bet your bottom dollar they're also working on the next Halo. The release of Halo 3 at the precise launch of PS3 is a pure, military tactical move, similar to the PS2's greatest lineup ever launching simultaneously with the launch of the Xbox and GameCube. It's designed to counter Sony's upcoming launch with the best weapon Earth has on its side, Master Chief. Go, John 17, go! Save Earth from Sony

I really like Microsofts tactics here. I mean, What better plan then to release Halo 3 on the launch of the PS3*? Remember, When Halo 2 came out there was a big spike in Xbox sales. This maybe what Microsoft needs to do to rain on Sony's parade.

I love it....Oh and for the record, I'm getting both systems, So don't call me no fanboy. Though I am biased at times...

***Awaits Bashers and Fanboys***

No go ahead, I'm interested in what everyone has to say about Microsofts tactics here if indeed it plays out like the article mentions.