Thread: Paypal/Ebay question

Crono (Level 14)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Paypal/Ebay question

First the Paypal question. When you get refunds, how long does it take before they are added to you balance? I recived some refunds about 2 days ago, but my balance is still $0.00.

Anyone know?

And the Ebay question. I won an auction on Ebay over 1 month ago, but I still havnt recived anything.Sent a mail to the seller but didnt recive any answer in 2 days. So I filled out one of those Paypal Buyer Protection forms and got my money back.
    But now the seller have replied and are asking me to confirm my adress and which pay method I used.

What shall I do?
    I have gotten the refund from Paypal and given him feedback.

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Re: Paypal/Ebay question

Quote Originally Posted by jajaja
    First the Paypal question. When you get refunds, how long does it take before they are added to you balance? I recived some refunds about 2 days ago, but my balance is still $0.00.

Anyone know?.
    Are we talking refunds from other users to your Paypal balance? These should arrive as soon as the other user has available funds to credit your account.

Or refunds from Paypal to your credit card / bank account? These take "up to 60 days" according to their info.

Quote Originally Posted by jajaja
    And the Ebay question. I won an auction on Ebay over 1 month ago, but I still havnt recived anything.Sent a mail to the seller but didnt recive any answer in 2 days. So I filled out one of those Paypal Buyer Protection forms and got my money back.
    But now the seller have replied and are asking me to confirm my adress and which pay method I used.

What shall I do?
    I have gotten the refund from Paypal and given him feedback.
    Depends if you still want the item. If you do, I would say send your address .. and if you get the item, send the money again. And withdraw your feedback (I presume you left a neg?)

If you don't want the item any more just ignore him I guess. If you email back to say you're not going to pay they may leave you a neg in revenge.

Vroomfunkel

Crono (Level 14)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks for the info
    Im not sure if its was from a bank account or paypal balance. But I will just have to wait and see.

I didnt give negative feedback, gave neutral because I got my money back. Hes a big seller and they ship alot so items might be lost. I will think about it