If you happen to have the misfortune of living in the UK and like Konami games, then you will most probaby know how difficult, nay, impossible it is to get hold of sealed Konami games (If that is what you are after...)

Apparently, Konami don't seal their games. Well, not all of them anyway.

I know for a fact that the above statemnt is false as I happen to own factory sealed copies of Suikoden I and Vandal Hearts II (PAL versions) for the PSone.

It's PAL PS2 games in particular which seems to be the problem area.

I have previously bought sealed PAL Xbox Konami games (Amongst them - MGS 2 Substance), as well as sealed NTSC PS2 Konami games (Most notably Suikoden III and Firefighter FD18) so there is no question about whether or not they seal their games, because it is fact that they do.

Many of the PS2 games I want and am missing are Konami games. As I only ever buy sealed games, this is a problem. Especially when two of them are the recently released Metal Gear Solid 3 adn Suikoden IV.

Why do they discriminate against the UK market? Are they tring to limit the resale value of certain games? (Ie, Suikoden - Based on the first two)

It is no secret that Konami are also notorious for their limited production runs - Especially in the UK. Just take many of the rarest Snes and PlayStation games and you will see that roughly 70% of the rarest games are made / published by Konami!

So, if like me you agree that they should start to seal their games, and give us what we rightfully deserve (Ie, the right to own a virgin untouched perfect product) then feel free to follow the link below to make a complaint directly to Konami themselves!

Contact Konami

If you do so, then please post below to let us know!

PS: Please don't start flaming with the likes of "Why buy sealed games?" and "Buy pre-owned" Etc. - As collectors, I am sure many of you can see my point of view and see that this is something which affects many of us - ESPECIALLY us collectors!