I got a Gamecube as an early birthday gift and I immediately ran out and bought Eternal Darkness based on the recommendations of several board members. When I first started playing I thought, "Oh whoopie, this game is really stupid." However, once I got into the second chapter and actually started losing sanity did it become cool. Some of the hallucination effects are VERY creative, and I was wondering what some of the favorite ones are.

Now, the reason I put "spoiler" in the title is because I don't want to ruin any surprises if you haven't played it or finished it yet. I'm only on Chapter 7 right now so I'm debating about reading any responses to this post, but I at least wanted to share my favorite three that I've seen so far.

Time for a few lines of spoiler space...

My favorite three are the "volume control" (where the tv's volume seems to turn down on its own), the "To Be Continued" screen that appears after the Karim level, and the "gah!" moment that occurs after looking in the bathtub. I know there's a bazillion more, but these are my favorites so far.

Kristine