so as the N-Gage some how some way finds a way to continue into 06 how many games do you think we'll get?

It doesn't look like anything is scheduled for January but there are reports that Nokia will release 2 games a month through to 07. If that starts in February that would be another 22 games I don't think that will happen but who knows. Right now I know of only 7 games scheduled for release. If Nokia could manage another 18 games this year I think that would be good and bring the total up to 70 games

I finally decided to go get Sega Rally. I don't really collect non-us releases but since it was just one and the N-Gage is the only system I've gone for a complete collection with I said oh well. I think I got it from the same guy in Thailand that many of you have since when I checked his feedback I saw some familar names

I'm sure most of you kept it sealed but not me I busted this game out of the wrapper as soon as it arrived so I could see just how bad it was. It's not unplayable but there is no reason to play it when we have Colin McRae Rally on the same system that just does everything right.

Also it looks like some of the accesories are in stock at letstalk.com