View Poll Results: Why do you collect for the N-Gage?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like the games and the system.

30 31.91%
  • I got a bunch of games cheap so why not go get them all.

21 22.34%
  • Its different and has a unique place in gaming history.

31 32.98%
  • I don't really like the games but its easy to collect for.

12 12.77%
Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 LastLast

Thread: N-Gage collectors thread

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It looks like this is where the serious N-Gage collector's hang-out, so I thought I'd ask...

I noticed PtG: Ikusa Islands and High Seize Gold Master Kits have different cover art than the retail releases. Are there any other press kits in which the case art differs dramatically from their retail counterparts?

I've been scrounging around for a while, as I'm trying to collect all of the North American retail releases. There are a few that have eluded me, and am looking for:

Asphalt 2
    Atari Masterpieces 2
    Cataan
    Mile High Pinball
    System Rush
    Virtua Tennis w/ logo on spine (many seem to have been released with this blank?)

Does anyone have the NA releases of those available? I have a few items I could trade, including:

Asphalt 2 Gold Master Review Kit (complete)
    Mile High Pinball Gold Master Review Kit (complete)
    Rifts Gold Master Review Kit (complete)
    Crash Nitro Kart NFS v1.8.2 orange label (card only)
    Tiger Woods PGS Tour NFS v1.04 yellow label (card only)
    Last edited by shadwolf; 08-24-2009 at 10:06 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well, I have bought from this guy before and his shit seemed legit.

I got some badass stuff from eBay, and I am surprised that they went for so low since I know what they went for last time.

I bought an Alienfront online test kit and a Virtua cop test kit.

Hopefully these are legit. The last person that spent around 950 for both of these gave the dude good feedback, so that seems like a good sign.

I will take more pictures when they arrive, but here are the auctions:
    Virtua Cop
    Alien Front Online

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Retrogamer72

Quote Originally Posted by SegaAges View Post
    Well, I have bought from this guy before and his shit seemed legit.

I got some badass stuff from eBay, and I am surprised that they went for so low since I know what they went for last time.

Hopefully these are legit. The last person that spent around 950 for both of these gave the dude good feedback, so that seems like a good sign.

Virtua Cop
    Alien Front Online
    Hate to break it to you but those MMCs are 100% fake. The real ones should have an orange stripe label just like any other beta game. There was a thread in the Ebay section here when the first one was listed. The cases might be legit but I can't say for sure without seeing one in person. The last guy who bought them for $950 was actually an auction bidding service from Japan so I doubt they even ever look at the items that are purchased
    Message me if you have a Case for Gamecube kiosk disc Version 17! (case only)
    Nintendemos: My Demo & NFR Website!
    DP Feedback

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Retrogamer72 View Post
    Hate to break it to you but those MMCs are 100% fake. The real ones should have an orange stripe label just like any other beta game. There was a thread in the Ebay section here when the first one was listed. The cases might be legit but I can't say for sure without seeing one in person. The last guy who bought them for $950 was actually an auction bidding service from Japan so I doubt they even ever look at the items that are purchased
    Yeah, I assumed that there was no way the person was able to have that many review mmc's (2 sets in less than a month is very unlikely). Really, I was paying for the cases, and I understand that and am satisfied with that. The other shit I have bought from the dude in the past has been legit though, so I will determine when it comes if the mmc really is just a mmc that says nokia on it (hopefully not as I have seen the review copies of alien front but not virtua cop)

EDIT: and speaking of making bold random purchases, anybody know a place where I can get another keyset from? My main qd lost the 1 key and i am using my backup right now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Retrogamer72

Yeah, I assumed that there was no way the person was able to have that many review mmc's (2 sets in less than a month is very unlikely). Really, I was paying for the cases, and I understand that and am satisfied with that. The other shit I have bought from the dude in the past has been legit though, so I will determine when it comes if the mmc really is just a mmc that says nokia on it (hopefully not as I have seen the review copies of alien front but not virtua cop)

EDIT: and speaking of making bold random purchases, anybody know a place where I can get another keyset from? My main qd lost the 1 key and i am using my backup right now
    I believe that's actually the 4th set of those games he has sold so far. He seems to list another every couple weeks. But the price isn't bad for the cases either. Let me know if the artwork is legit when you get them in and not just copies. I still need the Alienfront case myself but I didn't want to take the chance on his at the time. If you can confirm they are indeed legit then maybe I'll try to snag one if he lists more of them.
    Message me if you have a Case for Gamecube kiosk disc Version 17! (case only)
    Nintendemos: My Demo & NFR Website!
    DP Feedback

Strawberry (Level 2) DirkDagger's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Virtua Cop
    Alien Front Online
    100% Fake. I knew Nodoz42. Month ago he buy nokia flashcards here --> http://cgi.ebay.com/64MB-MMC-MultiMe...4.c0.m14.l1262

Then he RiP white lebel from cards, and download Alien_Front_engage_beta and vcop_ by binpda on them. After he took AlienFront and VCop boxes and sell them like "Test Kits" LoL... =D
    Looking For "Alpha" (Red Strip), "Beta" (Orange Strip), Gold (Yellow Strip) "Not For Sale" (White/Green Strip) N-Gage Games, Units (Proto-Property Of Nokia, Dev, Limited Ed.) and Stuff. If You have any of this Games, Systems or Stuff please write me at NGageQD008@gmail.com with its foto and your price. Thanks in advance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DirkDagger View Post
    100% Fake. I knew Nodoz42. Month ago he buy nokia flashcards here --> http://cgi.ebay.com/64MB-MMC-MultiMe...4.c0.m14.l1262

Then he RiP white lebel from cards, and download Alien_Front_engage_beta and vcop_ by binpda on them. After he took AlienFront and VCop boxes and sell them like "Test Kits" LoL... =D
    How legit are the cases though?

Like I said, I was assuming I was buying the case and getting a ripped game, and I am fine with that as long as the case is legit. I know I could make my own, but if it is legit, it would be pretty awesome to own an original

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Case and case insert is legit (But looks case insrt is Nodos'es print ), game and MMC is not.
    Looking For "Alpha" (Red Strip), "Beta" (Orange Strip), Gold (Yellow Strip) "Not For Sale" (White/Green Strip) N-Gage Games, Units (Proto-Property Of Nokia, Dev, Limited Ed.) and Stuff. If You have any of this Games, Systems or Stuff please write me at NGageQD008@gmail.com with its foto and your price. Thanks in advance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Here are my extra NFS N-Gage games:
    3 Ghost Recon
    2 Pathway to Glory

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks Dude. But looks I have it. If u find any others extra NFS games, post them here. And I will buy it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have some extra ntsc games, but i keep forgetting to get them from my friend

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bump.

So today I got some nice N-Gage loose gold MMC:

And soon (I think near 10-15 Oct) I get this Gold Kits:

Three top is SSX Loose Gold, Xanadu Loose Gold and Catan Loose Goold.
    (Skate and slam is boxed java game (code to download) not N-Gage.)
    (I bought this lot only for SSX, High Seize and Rifts. Others Golds I already have. )

Someone has updated its N-Gage collection?
    Last edited by DirkDagger; 08-29-2013 at 07:05 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey Dudes! Anyone has any new n-gage "Not For Resales"?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

you know which ones i have.

i finally got those extra games back from my friend, so i will post them up on this thread within the next couple of days and any offers can be done through pm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hm, yesterday I bought this nice games.

In 2-3 weeks game will come to me. Here is Bomberman Beta and ineresting version of Puzzle Bubble - You can see its not original retail version, and not not for sale (havent red "Not for Sale" mark and "c-demo" mark) but it have white strip like "Not for Sale" games and "Taito" logo is in down of MMC - in retall version it in up-left. As I knew Taito dont reliased Taito Memories who included Puzzle Buble and Space Invaders, so maybe it Taito Memories MMC or It strange version (old version) of Not for Sale Puzzle Bubble (Like my X-Men 2 and Asphalt 2 Not For Sale MMC? (U can see them in my foto of my loose not for sale MMC on 38 page))?
    Last edited by DirkDagger; 10-01-2009 at 12:25 PM.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DirkDagger View Post
    As I knew Taito dont reliased Taito Memories who included Puzzle Buble and Space Invaders
    Taito Memories included Bubble Bobble, not Puzzle Bobble!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hm... I cant see name clearly. Looks like PB, but maybe ib BB. When it come to me I upload better foto. But if it only PB "Not For Sale" it is really good too. =) I dont see any dudes who have Puzzle Bobble "Not For Sale". =)

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So you buy stuff without even knowing what it is?
    Last edited by WindowsKiller; 10-04-2009 at 12:15 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

lol Dude. I bought this lot only for bomberman v1.0.2 beta. =) I look at PBvs only after I make bid (Then i look at this first time I think it retail version), and it was good surprise for me. =))
    And u got any new betas/promos/nfs?