Thread: Gemini-Phoenix's "Need cash for crack" Sale!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Gemini-Phoenix's "Need cash for crack" Sale!

EDITED: 24th June 2005

Treat these as if they were Buy It Now's on eBay. Basically, most of the things included below are either doubles (Where I have since bought better versions) or are what has been sent to me and has arrived in less than satisfactory condition.

I'm also not trying to rip anyone off, so don't think that - I think my prices are fair and average... Basically, i'm just trying to re-coup some lost cash...

I will try to descrbe the items fairly, and I can always take as many pictures as required, or answer any questions in as much detail as I can if need be.

I prefer PayPal, but will also take Postal Orders / Cash (In pounds sterling) so long as they are sent well disguised. Cheques (In pounds) are a last resort though, as I live fairly far away from my nearest bank, so cashing them is kinda hard to do.

I'll also near enough cost price P&P where possible. I'll also wrap the items very very well to avoid them getting damaged in the post.

If you wish to trade instead, then feel free to view "My most wanted thread" and maybe we can come to some sort of agreement.

DreamCast games - All PAL format

£2.50 ~ ECW Hardcore Revolution ~ Factory Sealed!

Bought two in the same week by mistake. Good job, as this one case slightly worn.

Cellophane is worn in three corners, but apart from that, it's perfect. No loose disc, and no loose pips inside.

----- ----- -----

£6.00 ~ South Park: Chef's Luv Shack ~ Sealed (Sort of)

Bought believing it to be factory sealed, but it arrived shrinkwrapped. :cry:

Apart from that small fact, it's in absolutely perfect condition!

----- ----- -----

£1.50 ~ Sega Worldwide Soccer 2000 ~ Factory Sealed! (Barely!)

Bought expecting to get a factory sealed copy, but what arrived was indescribable!

It has about 60% of the original cellophane, which is hanging on by the "Only just there" tear strip!

A few cracks in the case as well. I'd say it was one step up from a game you'd expect to see in Cash Converters!

Still, if you are missing it from your collection, then feel free to buy it... Cases can be changed no doubt, and I assume the contents inside are perfect.

----- ----- -----

£6.00 ~ Magforce Racing ~ Factory Sealed!

Not much wrong with this actually - Just a few tiny cellophane rips and a bit of sticker residue - Apart from that, it's perfect!

----- ----- -----

£5.00 ~ Ecco The Dolphin: Defender Of The Future ~ Factory Sealed!

Also not a lot wrong with this game, except for a few large cracks (please see pictrue) on the back (Case can no doubt be replaced though) - Apart from that, the game is perfect

----- ----- -----

£5.00 ~ Dragon's Blood ~ Factory Sealed!

Pretty much perfect, except for the cellophane has been damaged during storage (Before being sold to me) and dirt / dust has gotten beneath the plastic.

Not quite good enough for me, but i'm sure it can be cleaned up by someone intending to open the game.

----- ----- -----

£7.00 ~ The Nomad Soul ~ Factory Sealed!

More or less perfect - Has a couple of tiny cracks in case, and a slight cellophane tear, but nothing serious or noticable.

Only thing is - The game is in Spanish and Italian only.

----- ----- -----

I'll gladly sell all seven of the above DC games in one go for £25.00 - That's just over £3.50 each :wink:

That's Chef's Luv Shack; Magforce Racing; Ecco The Dolphin; The Nomad Soul; SWWS; WWF Hardcore Revolution; & Dragon's Blood! 8)

----- ----- ----

£35.00 ~ Grandia II ~ Factory Sealed!

As you all know, I collect sealed and perfect games. I bought this intending for it to go into my collection, but unfortunately it suffered a bit of damage on it's way to me... :cry:

The game is absolutely perfect, except for two of the front corners which have become "scuffed" - Nothing too serious though, and I am sure the front part of the case could be replaced if you were to open the game to play.

No rattles, and perfect except for that minor damage to the corners

Mega Cd games - All PAL format

£3.50 ~ NBA Jam - Updated Player Roster ~ 1 Disc

It's a basketball game. If that's your sort of thing.

Somehow found itself in my collection one day after a gaming party! :wink:

Very slightly marked, but works perfectly! Case has small crack at the top and another at the bottom of the front, but nothing major.

Has at one point been marked with marker pen where the bar code is.

Manual is perfect.

----- ----- -----

£5.00 ~ Jaguar XJ220 ~ 1 Disc

Very basic (But enjoyable) driving game in the style of Out Run / Lotus Turbo Challenge - But with Jags!

Somehow found itself in my gaming collection after a gaming party! :wink:

Game is unmarked, and is as if it were just bought new! Case is in good condition.

Manual is perfect.

GameBoy / GBC / GBA games - All loose carts ~ All legitimate copies!

£12.00 ~ Pokemon Sapphire ~ Cart only

Very good condition, and hardly used. Was left in my GBA by some kid one day on a long bus trip!

----- ----- -----

£5.00 ~ Tetris ~ Cart only

The original, and the best. If you don't know what this is, then please get your coat. Also left in my GameBoy back from my old school days...

Good condition - Has Game Genie code sticker stuck on the reverse side.

I'll also include a cart case

----- ----- -----

£10.00 ~ Mega Man III ~ Cart only

One of the better classic Mega Man games. Fairly hard to find, and a must for Mega Man collector's!

Again, good condition, and left lying around mine by a mate at some point in the past.

I'll also include a cart case.

----- ------ -----

£5.00 ~ Zoop ~ Cart only

Quirky puzzle kind of game which involves you shooting various coloured (Or in this case, shades of green) shapes

Good condition, and found down the side of the sofa of all places!

I'll also include a cart case.

PlayStation games - All PAL format

£2.00 ~ Olympic Games Atlanta 1996 ~ 1 Disc

Have no idea where this came from, but I found it lying around my room one day after a load of mates had been around to play multi-player Track & Field!

Not as good as Track & Field, but still Ok if you like a bit of button bashing...

Condition: It's old. And a used game. But plays alright. Manual is in fair condition, and case has a small crack on spine.

----- ------ ------

£5.00 ~ Tunnel B1 ~ 1 Disc

Was also left around mine at some point, and i've never played it.

Disc is in fair condition, as is manual. Case has one or two minor cracks in, but nothing serious.

----- ------ ------

£15.00 ~ Lemmings & Oh No ! More Lemmings ~ 1 Disc

Quite hard to find, and fairly sought after. Definitely a fun game if you like Lemmings.

Literally minty condition. Perfect. Just has a little sticker residue in one corner, but that's no worry.

----- ----- -----

£1.50 ~ ECW Hardcore Revolution (FACTORY SEALED) ~ 1 Disc

Arrived to me in appaling condition. apart from the obvious damage on the case (Please see picture), game is unused and perfect.

----- ----- -----

£40.00 ~ Devil Dice (FACTORY SEALED) ~ 1 Disc

I bought this a few months back believing it to be perfect, but upon closer inspection, I noticed the cellophane has been damaged and repaired at the bottom.

Has been repaired by cellotape, possibly to pass off as brand new.

Unsure what to expect inside, but don't really want to open it to find out. Bit of a paradox with this game, but someone else who actually wants to play the game is welcome to buy, or just have in it's current conditin in their collection...

----- ----- -----

£5.00 ~ GTA II (FACTORY SEALED) ~ 1 Disc

Original release of the game, and not the budget re-release version which features an edited version of the first game's cover...

Bought recently, but seller failed to tell me that a few sections of cellophane had come loose. There is also a little chunk missing out of one corner, and the disc rattles around inside - But I assume that the game is perfect...

PlayStation games - All NTSC U/C format

£25.00 ~ Tomba II - The Evil Swine Return (SEALED) ~ 1 Disc

Originally bought off eBay and led to believe it was actually factory sealed, but turns out it is shrinkwrapped (Please see pictures)

White security label on top is still intact though, so has not been used.

Case has a slight scratch (Not a crack) down one side, which proves it has been resealed at some point. Other than that, it's in perfect condition, and a must for anyone's collection!

PlayStation II games - All PAL format

£22.00 ~ Grand Theft Auto III (FACTORY SEALED) ~ 1 Disc

Hard to find FACTORY SEALED copy of the original GTA III release. This is the original cover design, nd not the far more common Platinum series edition, and as such is virtually impossible to find.

Game is factory sealed and perfect, except for one rip in the cellophane (Which as you must know by now, isn't good enough for my collection!)

----- ----- -----

£25.00 ~ Grand Theft Auto Vice City (FACTORY SEALED) ~ 1 Disc

Absolutely perfect example of the game, and comes FACTORY SEALED!!!

Game is the European version though, which has an ELSPA rating on the front opposedto the BBFC "18" certificate which the UK versions have.

One plus side 0 I believe this edition can legally be sold to any person under the age of 18, as the ELSPA rating system is not legally binding - Unlike the BBFC system! :wink:

GameCube games - All PAL format

£8.00 ~ Smuggler's Run Warzones (FACTORY SEALED) ~ 1 Disc

Absolutely mint and perfect example of the game. Cellophane slightly split along join on top, but nothing too serious.

It is the European version opposed to the UK version though. Not really much difference except for a few cover variations, such as different screen shots, and a pink triangle on the spine instead of a green one.

Nintendo 64 games - All PAL format

£6.00 ~ Star Wars - Episode I: Racer ~ Fair condition & complete

Fair condition. Has slight squashing creases on front and side. Manual is perfect, as is the cart.

Selling as I have a 100% perfect sealed copy in my collection! :wink:

----- ----- -----

£6.00 ~ 1080 Snowboarding (Player's Choice) ~ Perfect condition & complete

Perfect example, and mint. Box corners are nice and sharp, and everything is nice and minty!

Selling as I have since bought a nice sealed copy of the original black version.

----- ----- -----

£12.00 ~ Star Wars : Rogue Squadron ~ Good condition & complete

The classic prequel to Rogue Leader and Rebel Assault, nd is quite hard to get hold of!

Bought beliving it to be factory sealed, but turns out it wasn't. One end of the cellophane has been slit open neatly (Not by me - By seller) to allow the cart to be taken out.

Everything is more or less perfect though. Slight dent in bottom left corner. Has still got original cellophane minus one end.

----- ----- -----

£8.00 ~ Top Gear Rally (FACTORY SEALED) ~ Good condition & complete

Fairly good condition - Sent to me in jiffy, so received a bit of damage.

It's still factory sealed, but does have one or two slightly dented corners, and one side is slightly squished. It still resembles what it should though.

Dvd's - All Dvds are REGION II PAL format

£20.00 ~ Queer As Folk Series I & II (FACTORY SEALED) ~ 3 Discs

Both Dvd's are factory sealed (Not shrinkwrapped) and are in perfect condition. The complete collection of the series.

Don't really want to split up the set if need be.

----- ----- -----

£6.00 ~ Mean Girls ~ 1 Disc

Watched this once, and then got bought a sealed box set with Clueless in. One disc, perfect condition.

----- ----- -----

£6 ~ Clueless ~ 1 Disc

Classic chick flick (Hey, it's what I like, Ok! Lol!) - Again, watched once before being bought a sealed box set with Mean Girls in.

Does have a small part of the spine which has chipped off at the bottom, but otherwise perfect (It was like that when I bought it sealed, and was rattling around inside)

----- ----- -----

I'll gladly sell both of the above Dvd's in one go for £10.00 :wink:

That's a lot cheaper than if you bought the box set, which contains both Clueless and Mean Girls, which retails at about £19.99! It's exactly the same, except you don't get a pink box! 8)

----- ----- -----

£5.00 ~ Daredevil ~ 2 Disc Special Edition

Have since bought a sealed edition of the same Dvd with the cardboard slip case, and may also buy the Director's Cut in the near future too. Two Disc edition, not the cheap and nasty one disc version you see everywhere

As with the rest of my Dvd's, i've only watched this once (Not the second disc though) and is in perfect condition.

----- ----- -----

£4.00 ~ Men In Black II ~ 2 Discs

Have since bought the box set with both MIB and MIIB in, thus don't require this any longer.

Perfect condition, and only watched the first disc once (Not watched the second)

----- ----- -----

£3.00 ~ Cruel Intentions II ~ 1 Disc

Prequel sequel to the classic which had Sarah Michelle Gellar in it. This one doesn't, unfortunately. Still a good film though, and I think better than the other two.

Don't need it now as I bought the trilogy box set.

Watched a couple of times. Has slight damage to the spine where it slipped off my shelf (Small slice in the palstic) - Otherwise, perfect condition.

----- ----- -----

£4 ~ Donnie Darko ~ 1 Disc (Original release)

The cult classic. This is the original one disc edition which I bought upon release. It has the original cover art design as well, which is different from the skankier re-release copies which were being sold cheaply in supermarkets across the country prior to the release of the 2 disc Special Edition.

Perfect condition and only watched once. No longer needed as I now have the director's cut edition!

----- ----- -----

£5.00 ~ Spirited Away (FACTORY SEALED) ~ 2 Discs

Orininally bought before finding out a Special Edition version is due for release later this year.

Dvd is factory sealed (Not shrinkwrapped), and is in perfect condition.

Cd's - Singles & Albums

£8.00 ~ Oasis - (What's The Story) Morning Glory - Singles Box Set ~ 1 disc

Released back in 1995 - Included an interview disc, and a collector's booklet only. The point of this box set is to collect the singles individually, and keep them inside - Which I never really got around to doing.

This is how it was sold, and never came with the singles inside - Just the interview disc.

Box was dropped a few days ago, and the hinge is chipped off (Please see picture) but is not noticeable from the front.

These are exceptionally hard to find as it is, and sealed ones often sell for over £35 on eBay - But they are few and far bewteen.

Interview was listened to once, and once only, and is in perfect condition.

----- ----- -----

£15.00 ~ REM "UP" Singles collection ~ Japanese 3 inch Limited Editions

The four releases from the "UP" album.

These Cd singles originate from Japan (So I believe), and were released in limited numbers (Sorry, not sure how many, but it's not many)

They are 3" singles, and come in long skinny cardboard digipak's, as many Japanese 3" singles do. (I bought them from a Japanese seller, so assume they were released over there)

Unfortunately, I left them lying around, and at some point someone has gotten them wet (With water) :cry:

The Cd's have a few tiny marks on, but I have tested them and all play perfectly. All four only have two tracks on (Please see picture)

They are still fairly sought after though, as many of the featured tracks are only available on these discs (Some ar live performances from "Later" with Jules Holland, or from live performances on Radio 1...

Disc are:
    • Daysleeper
    • Lotus
    • At My Most Beautiful
    • Suspicion

----- ----- -----

£6 ~ Manic Street Preachers - Forever Delayed (Greatest Hits) - Cd Album ~ 1 Disc

The wonderful greatest hits album by Manic Street Preachers!

Have since purchased a sealed copy of the Limited Edition 2 disc version, therefore this one is no longer needed.

Used once to record onto my PC, and that's it. It's in perfect condition!

----- ----- ------

£7.00 ~ Eminem - Encore - Cd Album~ 1 Disc

Eminem's latest album

Also bought a sealed copy of the Limited Edition 2 Disc version, therefore this one is no longer required.

Used once to record onto my PC, and that's it. It's in perfect condition!

----- ----- -----

£5.00 ~ Garbage - LE 3" singles from the "Version 2.0" album ~ 4 Discs

Four of five 3" discs released from their second album "Version 2.0"

Discs are in varying condition, ranging from perfect, to, um, well scratched...

The slightly scrathced ones play (Barely - Hey, I like to be honest!) - I managed to get them to copy fine to my PC if that means anything...

The blister packs are far from perfect though, and one pack is missing... :cry:

Fairly sought after though, and some discs have rare tracks unavilable anywhere else

----- ----- -----

£2.00 ~ Oasis - D'you Know What I Mean - Cd Single ~ 1 Disc

Classic Oasis single which managed to get to number 1!

Cd is in fair condition, but have since purchased a sealed copy, therefore don't require this any longer (As I have ripped it to MP3)

Comes in cardboard digipak (Which is in fair condition), and features the following four tracks:

• D'you Know What I Mean?
    • Stay Young
    • Angel Child (Demo)
    • Heroes

----- ------ ------

£10.00 ~ NOW Dance '89 - The 12" Mixes ~ 2 Discs

One of the very first Dance editions of the "NOW! That's What I Call Music" series, and fairly sought after to collector's

Contains two discs, which each have ten classic tracks / mixes on from 1989!

Despite it's age, the Cd's are in immaculate condition! Looks as if it has just been bought! Case is also perfect, if a bit dusty after being on the shelf for so many years...

----- ----- -----

£3 ~ Britney Spears - ...Baby, One More Time - Cd Album ~ 1 Disc

Hey, don't laugh. It's a good album!

Have since purchased a sealed copy, so nolonger require this one.

Cd has been used once to record onto PC, and is perfect.

Also has the video to her debut single on as well!

----- ----- -----

£8.50 ~ Gorillaz - Demon Days - Cd Album ~ 1 Disc

The new Gorillaz album released only a couple of weeks ago.

Just discovered that there's an LE version out there with two discs, so want to get rid of this before then.

Used only once to convert into MP3, and is literally perfect!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Didn't think it fair to simply bump this, so I have added something else - Plus it's not exactly game related, but may be of interest to someone...

eBay - Black Leather Biker Style Ferrari Jacket - As New - Medium Size

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Have since updated the list in the first post! Now has lots and lots of stuff!

There's a factory sealed Radiant Silvergun on eBay which I want to buy, but it ain't cheap, so need to raise some quick cash!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Emeinem - Encore?!
    You'll have to pay me to add that useless hunk of plastic to my collection.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    bow to postulio
    PSN
    MofoicDisaster

fyi - that tomba is resealed. us playstation games never came in shrink wrap. they came in standard plastic that was folded at the corners and glued/pressed, kinda like new dvds.

oh and dont diss eminem, his music is funny

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well that Oasis stuff sound pretty nice. I would have loved to have the singles with it specially Wonderwall (yes, even a Metalhead has the right to hear something that does NOT have Harsh Roaring, Killer Guitar Rifts and Double bombo high speed drumming for a change )
    ...No more, it's over, I'm on to you and your evil games...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Poofta!
    fyi - that tomba is resealed. us playstation games never came in shrink wrap. they came in standard plastic that was folded at the corners and glued/pressed, kinda like new dvds.

oh and dont diss eminem, his music is funny
    And at what point did I suggest that it wasn't resealed??? I said quite clearly that it was shrinkwrappedd, and that I bought it originally believing it to be factory sealed (The auction showed a different picture you see) - Why else do you think i'm selling a resealed piece of shit?

Jeez, talk about being taught to suck eggs!

And as for the Oasis box set - There were two released - A gold one (Morning Glory) and a silver one (Definitely Maybe)

I always intended to get the singles for it, but never really got around to it. Besides, I have a sealed one hidden away somewhere as well (Unfortunately also doesn't contain the singles)

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey Man

Will you do £8 shipped for the Gorrilaz album to the UK?

Let me know,

Joe.
    Xbox Live Tag - GunstarHeroUK

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Your absolutly right, Those are Ebay prices. :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Got a few things up on eBay at the moment as they are doing my head in lying around...

eBay ~ Items currently for sale

(Had to borrow friend's eBay account to list them)

eBay ~ Factory Sealed Aerowings II PAL

eBay ~ Huge bundle of 15 Factory Sealed PAL DC games

eBay ~ Factory Sealed Devil Dice PSone

eBay ~ Sealed Gunbird II DC

eBay ~ Sort of sealed Discworld II PSone

BTW: Ignore the initial post of this therad, as many of those items have since been sold