I have this wanted in the buy and sell but i also wanted to talk about this to see if anyone has any info on it.

I have been looking for a this for the last 10 years and any help would be appreciated. in the early 1990's when the philips cd-i came out there was an infomercial that they used to play (remember those middle of the night informercials at 3 in the morning when nothing was on?) late at night for the cd-i. it was about a half hour to an hour and it was just a man sitting in a dark room with a cd-i and a "god" voice talking about the "meaning of life" being the cd-i (which is what insiders call the infomercial). it basically shows him various cd-i titles and convinces him to buy one. if anyone has this on tape or any other format (maybe you recorded a show one night and it was on there) please let me know. i have talked to various former philips employees, in the us and the netherlands and its one of those things that everyone remembers but no one has. one representitive i spoke to said that the original company that made that no longer exists. it has been a long search and any help would be greatly appreciated!