April 8 I asked if anyone knew what the little piece included with the arcade stick was if one was included at all. I have found the answer. this piece should be included with the arcade stick but due to no seal packaging chances are it feel out of the box either at the store or in transit. It took me a minute to hunt down the piece because I even looked at 2 so called new sticks at eb and both didn't have the piece. and I knew I wasn't crazy and if you are like me I want everything that is suppose to come with it. This peice is not even in the documentation.

The piece is called an EQUALIZATION SOCKET the writing is on the included piece. The piece caps off the ps2 plug when not in use it is in a little zip baggie with instructions.

This is what the instructions say.

Equalization socket
For use with the street fighter arcade stick

The equalization socket improves signal response when you use the arcade stick on the xbox console. It also doubles as a pin protector for the ps2 connector of you arcade stick.

Instructions of use
turn off the game console
Attach the equalization socket to the ps2 connector of the arcade stick
turn on xbox console
plug in the arcade stick

The caution instructions. Good luck finding your part that should have been included anyway. I believe if they are selling it as new it should be complete. The store might tell you you are crazy but trust me it exist.

Good Luck