Most of these rules you guys already know from the Buying and Selling forum, but I figured I'd post the ones relevant here (with a few changes).

1. In courtesy to others, if you have multiple auctions please post them in one thread. The more unnecessary threads you create shuffle other member’s posts off the front page. Also, to conserve space, mods may combine topics at their discretion. The only exception to this rule is if you are posting different kinds of threads...example: one thread for personal auctions and another for joke auctions. Even then, we ask that you combine your threads as much as possible (multiple jokes in one thread).

2. If you absolutely must bump your topic, please only do so after a period of 24 hours. If you have new information to add, please add it at the time of a bump. If you add info after an hour and bump it, you'll ruffle the feathers of the mods.

3. Don't march into a thread and state that you can get an item for $X elsewhere. If you think their price may be too high, don't be rude about it. If others feel the same way, then it won't sell. This is a hobby where each person gives an item a different monetary worth. While it's fine to look out for others, people should also do research into the item they are buying.

If you have any questions or problems, feel free to let myself, Mayhem, or Flack know.