I think this would be a great way to share with your fellow importers on what is hot & what is not. We could post our most recent imports and what we thought of them to the DP gaming community. This will be a good way to help each other save a little cash when considering your next import!

I think the way below (quick paragraph summary and a score for certain categories) would be the best way to do this, but feel free to make suggestions! If this takes off I think it would be a great way to help newcomers into the import scene as well.

Here I go to start it off:

RADIANT SILVERGUN (Sega Saturn)

I recently remembered playing this with a friend about 5 years ago. I haven't seen him in a few years so I decided to give him a call. I ended up paying $150 for Radiant Silvergun (minty-mint-mint), Panzer Dragoon Saga (U.S. release), and Albert Odyssey (U.S.).

I really love the feel of this shoot-em-up, it has a total anime flavor and the challenge is definately there. The integration of 2-D & 3-D graphics works perfectly and the soundtrack (with japanese voice overs) is awesome. Control isn't as tight as I've grown used to over the years, but I works for this type of shooter. I would highly recommend this shooter to anyone who loves a good shoot-em-up (and had a large chunk of cash to spend).

On a scale of 1 (worst) to 10 (perfect):

GAMEPLAY: 9.5
GRAPHICS: 9.5
SOUND: 10
ENGLISH FRIENDLY: 10
OVERALL: 9.5