Quote Originally Posted by DrWily008
Quote Originally Posted by Lord Contaminous
Akumajou Dracula XX/Castlevania Dracula Xj (Super Famicom)

I finally got it!!!!

After 11 failed attempts at it on ebay.

Right in the middle. Before, I made a "Reserved for ADXX" sign and put it in the middle. But now I got the void filled.
Nice haul! Was that all in one buy or period of time?

Please let us know how they are after you've gotten a chance to play them! Post it here.
No, I've had most of the SFC games over the past few years. Got the Super Famicom system 2 or 3 months ago. Just that ADXX was my most recent addition.

Also got a PC Engine Duo-R system in yesterday. It's "D-Litized". Hucard region barriers broken. Lemme tell ya, it's great to be back in the PC Engine/Turbo scene. I mean now that I have Dracula X Rondo of Blood, I can shift my interest toward Japanese Hucards.

OK back to the subject at hand, here's some small comments on my most recent SFC game.

Akumajou Dracula XX. While this Castlevania gets alot of bum raps especially by people who experienced Rondo of Blood, I still love this game. I know Richter moves slower and the frames of his walking animation are a little too fast. But I did notice that when you do more jumping, it moves at Rondo speed.

For the fact that 95% of the game's music came from Rondo of Blood, I personally think the tunes sound pretty good for being on cartridge. As long as it's note for note.