Thread: FS 18 Tandy CoCo cartridges & boxed VIC 20 with 9 games

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default FS 18 Tandy CoCo cartridges & boxed VIC 20 with 9 games

I have 18 Tandy Color computer cartridges for sale. The first 13 ave their labels which are in at least good condition. The last 5 are without labels. The games are: Chess, Rampage, Demon Attack, Predator, Polaris, A Mazing World of Malcom Mortar, Arkanoid, Springster, Temple Of ROM, Color Baseball, Downland, Dragonfire and Super Pitfall. The unlabeled games are Galactic Attack, Video Pinball, Diagnostic Test Option, Color Scripsit and Color Cubes.
    The games have all been tested and work well. I will take $25 including shipping to the continental us. I have excellent feedback at ebay with user name johnobrien18. Please pm me if interested.

Vic-20 lot includes the original box which is in decent but not perfect shape (no foam inserts in box), the game console/keyboard, a book called "Personal Computing on the Vic-20: A Friendly Computer Guide" (some pages and the front cover are dog-eared but is in otherwise good condition, the original power supply, a game switch, an atari 2600 joystick, the required wire to connect the console to the gameswitch and an adaptor so that the gameswitch can be connected to a cable-ready tv. The system has been tested with the included games and works well. Everything is in very good cosmetic condition. 5 games are cartridge only and they are Omega Race, Q*Bert, Cosmic Cruncher, Radar Ratrace and Congo Bongo. # games have cartridge, instructuions and game box. The boxes are in good shape and the cartridges and directions are in very good shape. These games are Voodoo Castle, Pirate Cove and The Count. Finally one game come with a box in good shape and the cartridge and it is Home Babysitter. The games all have been tested and work fine.
    I would like $30 for this lot plus actual shipping. I will accept paypal or a money order. I haven't bought much in this forum but I have very solid feedback with ebay with the user id of johnobrien18. please pm me if interested.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

bump

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

bump