After my post yesterday about What type of collector are you? had so many responses of "Random," it got me to thinking yet again, but this time about what people are currently collecting. We all have such diverse collections and I'm guessing even if we are focusing on a few things today, it could change tomorrow. So what is currently in your "wanted" lists?

For me, I'm actively looking for Dreamcast PAL games right now, although I think this mini-fad has ended. I want to collect them all, but at the same time I'm not willing to pay the shipping fees and I am finding it tough to shell out more than a few bucks for a lot of the games that I already have. I will finish the non-US-released titles soon though.

I'm also actively looking to complete my Dreamcast All*Stars set, which I only need one game for.

Beyond those two, I'm semi-actively hunting for Playstation Longboxes and pretty much anything Sega released for the GameCube / Xbox. Both of these I've just kind of picked up when I happen across them though.

So how about everyone else? What are we all working on completing?