I picked up a used SMS2 earlier today for the low, low price of £8, heh heh. Problem is, I've set it up only to have problems getting video out of it. I can vaguely make out the built-in Alex Kidd in Miracle World music, but the video is behaving as though it's improperly tuned in - the usual black and white fuzzy picture. So far I haven't dared open it up, but I'd like to know whether or not to shell out on a new switchbox/RF cable/whatever. I know the problem's not with my TV board (I use my WinTV PC board as a TV) as my Mega Drive still works fine when set up. Am I doing something wrong?

The SMS2 is the PAL-I 3006-05 model, and my antenna switchbox is labelled SS-55, if this helps.

^Here's a quick Paint pic () of how I have the SMS set up at the mo. If I can get it to work, I'll most likely daisy-chain the RF leads of the SMS and the Mega Drive.

And on a side note, the copy of R-Type that the seller included seems to be faulty - whenever I attempt to play it (using the handy-dandy MegaMaster converter), all I get is a grey-white screen that buzzes slightly. This occurs even after I opened the case and cleaned the contacts thoroughly. So far as I can tell, the insides are in good shape - any ideas?

EDIT - Never mind, I managed to track down the problem to the cable connecting the console and the switchbox. I replaced it with a brand-new single RCA cable, and it works perfectly!