For sale, I have lots of great PC games and strategy guides. Pictures can be found at this link here:

http://home.comcast.net/~game-bay/pc.html

All of the games are complete and in good condition. Some of the games are on 3.5" disks and some are on 5.25" disks. The ones that are on 5.25" disks I have no way of testing because I don't have a vintage PC. The ones on 3.5" disks I did put in my PC and they all came up fine, but I didn't try to install them. Does anyone know if I can install them? I think you can only install them on an older PC but I'm not sure. The disks all look to be in great condition so I'm fairly certain that all the games will work great, but if you were to buy one and it didn't work you could get a refund from me minus the shipping costs. I will send these media mail packaged very carefully in a box with bubblewrap and styrofoam peanuts. Please send me offers on the games. I haven't a clue what they're worth, so there's no way I can price them. If I don't get any bites, I'm going to list them on eBay, probably all together in a lot. I'm on the recommended trader's list both here and on Atari Age. Also on eBay I have a 100 percent feedback rating. If you're interested, please send me a PM. Thanks! Michael

Here's the list of games:

Ultima Underworld II Labyrinth of Worlds 3.5" disks
J.R.R. Tolkien's War in Middle Earth 5.25" disks
The Magic Candle 3.5" disks
Gold of the Americas 5.25" disks
Vengeance of Excalibur 3.5" disks (new never opened)
Xenocide 3.5" disks (new never opened)
Battle Chess 5.25" disks and 3.5" disks

SSI Games:

AD&D Champions of Krynn 5.25" disks
AD&D Curse of the Azure Bonds 5.25" disks
AD&D Death Knights of Krynn 5.25" disks
AD&D Dungeon Masters Assistant Volume I: Encounters 5.25" disks
AD&D Gateway to the Savage Frontier 5.25" disks
AD&D Hillsfar 5.25" disks and 3.5" disks
AD&D Pools of Darkness 5.25" disks
AD&D Pools of Darkness 3.5" disks
AD&D Pool of Radiance 5.25" disks
AD&D Secret of the Silver Blades 5.25" disks
AD&D Treasures of the Savage Frontier 5.25" disks

Here's the list of guides I have for PC games (prices do not include shipping, shipping will be done through media mail and will be cheap):

Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings $2
Dark Reign: The Future of War $2
Lords of the Realm II $2
Myst $2
Red Alert $1
Star Craft $2
Tomb Raider $3
Warcraft II $4 for both