wow... 6 hours of reorganizing, cleaning, trashing, etc.... but it's all set and damn, I have some ROOM! Hell, i have room for a saturn up in here now

I won't redo the poster pics, but here's the new setup:

Here's the "Modern Day" corner. I have my modded Xbox, with the Street Fighter Anniversary stick on top, next to the PS2. Underneath you can see my chibi KoF figure collection... gotta move that PS/2 memory card holder though.

Here's "Cart Heaven", my Sega CDX, NES Toploader, and SMS system, next to the TV. Thank god for A/V switchers. Still slowly working on Phantasy Star II *cough*

Ahh, the A/V modded Odyssey2. Crisp and clear, and yes. That's PICK AXE PETE in there. It doesn't leave that system often

My meager SMS and NES collection, with my quality Genesis collection. I just got the toploader and SMS so I still have a ways to go. The box with what seems like a ripped insert is an otherwise perfect Shining Force II... that some moron decided to turn the cardboard box into an 'insert' and screwed it up horribly. Blah.

My O2 cart collection, everything is boxed and most are complete.

Here's the PS2/PS1/XBOX section, I actually have to tilt the PS1 games in order to get the drawer to close, but otherwise it works pretty nicely.

My NGPC collection, with some box/man orphans underneath that CFC2 box, and a spare complete blue NGPC system kicking underneath there. My only loose carts are a UK Last Blade and a US Sonic. Otherwise all my games are complete. When I get out of some more debt, I'll get back into some more of this glorious system.

Sega CD/32X goodness, although I don't have a 32X system yet. More thanks to Flack for helping me boost this collection tenfold. Gooooood stuff abounds

A blurry collection of my small DC collection, which will now grow that I have a working DC again . But where's the system you ask?

Right here... not the best pic ever, but you can see the VGA monitor which is hooked up to the Dreamcast underneath right by my computer desk. When you see me on VBender... I'm probably playing DC on the side

so that's it for now. I plan on getting a Saturn and 32X in the future to add to this, but not that bad for now, eh?

(by the way, I already hit my 10 posts for the day, )

-AG