Hey everyone,

I have a Halo green edition Xbox for sale, along with a few games and an extra controller. Here is what you get:

Halo Xbox w/ Halo controller in great condition. Phillips drive. Worked on six games with no dirty disc errors. I personally have one of these, and not just do I think it is a better looking Xbox than the black ones, but mine has never once had a problem in hundreds of hours of use.

Original Xbox controller. I bought it and opened it myself, played using it about five times total -- it was bought for a second player controller -- but then I got wireless controllers, so I don't need it. It is in near perfect shape.

The following games:

Mojo - nearly new, opened and played a few times... I really like this game. This is a second copy a friend had bought.
Night Caster II - nearly new, opened and played three times by me. Just not my style.
Outlaw Golf: 9 More Holes of X-Mas - one of those "ultra rare" (not) Blockbuster games. It gives you a good taste of the Outlaw Golf series.
Triple Play 2002 - new and sealed, but with a GameStop $4.99 USED sticker on it. Go figure. I don't know how it plays. I ended up getting four baseball games in two weeks, and have really only played MLB2K5.

Asking price: Shipped anywhere in the US via Parcel Post - $180.00. Also, if you'd like to combine it with anything from the GOAT Store, I'll ship your GOAT Store items with it for free.

PM me offers. First one grabs it!