I'm talking about the power supply that powers both the TG-16 unit, and the CD attatchment when they are in the docking station. I've done searches on this, and I can't find the specific answers to this question and it's driving me bonkers!!

Ok, the official AC Adapters that can be used with the docking station to power both the system and the CD add on are: HES-ACA-02 and HES-ACA-03

Unfortunately, it appears that you actually "NEED" one of these two AC Adapters to be able to power your TG-16 CD combo.

I've done alot of searches on Ebay about this, and it seems that Radio Shack and Wal-Mart and places like that don't make any suitable generic power supplies that work. But I'm just trying to make sure that this is the case.

Ok, here are the specs:

HES-ACA-02

Input: 120V AC 60HZ 24W
Output: 11V DC 1.53A (1530mA)

center plug is negative, the outer is positive

HES-ACA-03 (also known as the HES-ACA-03C)

Input: 120V AC 60HZ 28W
Output: 11V DC 1.53 (1530mA)

center plug is negative, outer plug is positive

The TG-16 Faq says:

When replacing AC Adapters with Generic Power Supplys you should match the generic AC Adapters DC voltage equal or as close as possible to the manufacturers version.

Make sure the Generic Adapter current rating (mA/A) is equal or higher than the manufacturers version.

Make sure the polarity matches.

Anyways, I have the TG-16 CD player combo unit, but no power adapter, and I was reading while back about somebody getting a Phillips AC Adapter from Wal-Mart that worked, but I cant find that post again, and there wasn't any model # for it.

I'm just wondering if anybody out there has a TG-16 CD player combo unit and they are using a power supply other than the ones from NEC and everything is working fine. If so, where did you get it? What is the model #?

Also if anybody has a HES-ACA-02 or HES-ACA-03 that is working fine and it's for sale or trade, PM me.

Thanks.