I have for sale 2 brand new copies of star wars clone wars for the GC and 1 open and near mint copy of the same game for the xbox. All are PAL format and from Spain. I can get pictures if anyone wants to see them. The casing says Star Wars: Las Guerras Clon. Looking for offers or sweet trades (NES stuff i don't have ).

So where did i get thse..

oddly enough... i stumbled upon them today in eugene oregon. as the story goes, lucas arts donated all their backstock stuff from the 90's to a thrift store on the west coast (St. Vincent DePaul, as the guy at the store told me). So all the St. Vinnies in my area has tons of star wars stuff from the rereleases from 1997 and Episode 1 and 2, as well as some older stuff (also found 10 sealed star wars 32X games) and some hand helds from 1994. Anyways, i don't really want these, so i thought i would offer them up here as some die hard might. Let me know.

And if anyone is looking for older star wars computer games, each store has about 20-30 of them brand new (different titles), some foriegn and some US.

-Josh