ok folks.i have for sale or trade:
  • super nes model 1 system,complete with rf switch,ac adapter,1 controller,(all hookups are original,controller is a generic programable controller),system is pretty clean,and its not yellow.works great.
nes system toaster style front load,comes with one controller,light gun,and rf switch(all original and sorry,i dont have any extra nes ac adapter to throw in)i hooked it up using my nes hookups,and it works good,kinda blinky though,might need a new 72 pin conector,but works ok now
  • sega genesis model two,complete with rf switch,ac adapter,2 controllers,and seven games(cart only),the games are
dynamite headdy
  • power rangers
sonic 1
  • nfl 95
mercs
  • eternal champions
sonic spinball
  • all work just fine.make me a offer,all these systems are doubles in my collection,and im running out of room for extras of stuff i already have.i take paypal,personal check,money order,and trades.i would trade any of this stuff for nes,genesis,sega cd,playstation1+2,xbox,gamecube,neo geo cd,tg-16, sega dreamcast ,playable dreamcast mame disk,gameboy advanced,and nintendo ds games.just send me a pm,and we can work out a deal.thanks.