Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: New NES AUCTIONS Original Nintendo Games on EBAY

  1. #1
    Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    75
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default New NES AUCTIONS Original Nintendo Games on EBAY

    Some NES auctions I have on this week.
    ending in the next 2 days.

    take a look-

    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfrppZ50Q...assZcashvillin

  2. #2
    Cherry (Level 1)
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    319
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Remember this:

    CASHVILLIN listed items as "near mint" but arrived in filthy condition with black marker all over and bad labels. Here is our correspondance:

    TEXASGAMEPLAYER wrote: I recieced my games today and I am very UNHAPPY, they were listed as "NEAR MINT" and are DEFINITLY not "near mint". I will not resort to leaving negs because you may have made a mistake in the listing or perhaps just don't understand the definition of "near mint". These games were : 1. dirty upon arrival and had writing w/ marker 2. label on one has a big chip on it 3. all labels had a LOT of wear marks and scuffs (NO shine or gloss at ALL) I would like to request a full refund to include shipping and recomend that you use appropriate grading and descriptions in future auctions to avoid unhappy customers. I only bid on auctions that state NEW, FACTORY sealed, MINT, or near MINT to avoid these kind of problems. Many sellers use these terms to drive up auction prices but when I win an auction where these terms are used I definitly insist that a seller be acountable for getting me the items in stated cond. If I didn't care about cond, would have bought from thrift store.

    CASHVILLIN wrote: well, sorry to offend you by not knowing what near mint or mint, or super mint may be for that matter. Near mint to me means not brand new, not shiny, not glossy, not spanking clean, just in pretty good shape. I collect comic books and when I receive a near mint item...I dont expect it to be brand freaking new. I have sold almost every item I have as near mint, or mint condition and have not had one complaint. As for a refund? Im sorry. I dont do refunds unless the item is broken, or doesn't work.....and since neither is the case, Im sorry. As for your peception of Near mint........there is two separate pics on the auction. You can see the shape of the games from the pics.........one thing you might want to remember......these games are over 20 years old........what do you expect man? Sorry to sound rude, but I dont like when people decide to downgrade another because they arent pleased with their own great expectations........near mint, or mint, or just plain old as hell.........those games are in the shape they are described.....as for them being dirty.........does it say they were clean? no it says they are 100 percent working..............which i know they work because I double checked them right before I sent them to you. I am sorry that you are VERY UNHAPPY, but the auction stated what you were getting, and the pics showed you what it was. By the way? how do you expect 20 year old games to not have scuffs and to still be noticeably shiny and glossy? That boggles my mind man, Villin

  3. #3
    Strawberry (Level 2) Super Mario Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Inside the mind of our youth
    Posts
    482
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TEXASGAMEPLAYER
    Remember this:

    CASHVILLIN listed items as "near mint" but arrived in filthy condition with black marker all over and bad labels. Here is our correspondance:

    TEXASGAMEPLAYER wrote: I recieced my games today and I am very UNHAPPY, they were listed as "NEAR MINT" and are DEFINITLY not "near mint". I will not resort to leaving negs because you may have made a mistake in the listing or perhaps just don't understand the definition of "near mint". These games were : 1. dirty upon arrival and had writing w/ marker 2. label on one has a big chip on it 3. all labels had a LOT of wear marks and scuffs (NO shine or gloss at ALL) I would like to request a full refund to include shipping and recomend that you use appropriate grading and descriptions in future auctions to avoid unhappy customers. I only bid on auctions that state NEW, FACTORY sealed, MINT, or near MINT to avoid these kind of problems. Many sellers use these terms to drive up auction prices but when I win an auction where these terms are used I definitly insist that a seller be acountable for getting me the items in stated cond. If I didn't care about cond, would have bought from thrift store.

    CASHVILLIN wrote: well, sorry to offend you by not knowing what near mint or mint, or super mint may be for that matter. Near mint to me means not brand new, not shiny, not glossy, not spanking clean, just in pretty good shape. I collect comic books and when I receive a near mint item...I dont expect it to be brand freaking new. I have sold almost every item I have as near mint, or mint condition and have not had one complaint. As for a refund? Im sorry. I dont do refunds unless the item is broken, or doesn't work.....and since neither is the case, Im sorry. As for your peception of Near mint........there is two separate pics on the auction. You can see the shape of the games from the pics.........one thing you might want to remember......these games are over 20 years old........what do you expect man? Sorry to sound rude, but I dont like when people decide to downgrade another because they arent pleased with their own great expectations........near mint, or mint, or just plain old as hell.........those games are in the shape they are described.....as for them being dirty.........does it say they were clean? no it says they are 100 percent working..............which i know they work because I double checked them right before I sent them to you. I am sorry that you are VERY UNHAPPY, but the auction stated what you were getting, and the pics showed you what it was. By the way? how do you expect 20 year old games to not have scuffs and to still be noticeably shiny and glossy? That boggles my mind man, Villin

    Reason enough for me to not buy from this seller. Should be enough for everyone here, aswell.

  4. #4
    Cherry (Level 1)
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    319
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    This is a CLASSIC (from his dragon warrior auction):

    "Classic and Vintage Nintendo NES game that is COMPLETE but WITHOUT box."

    just like when you buy a game from this guy and he says "MINT" and "NEAR MINT" and it comes TRASHED FOR $33

  5. #5
    Cherry (Level 1)
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    319
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    HE LISTED DRAGON WARRIOR IN "NEAR MINT" CONDITION!!! Look at the pictures!!!

  6. #6
    Strawberry (Level 2) Roi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    422
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    I hate peoply with misleading titels.

  7. #7
    Kirby (Level 13) Drexel923's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Somerdale, NJ
    Posts
    5,043
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TEXASGAMEPLAYER
    HE LISTED DRAGON WARRIOR IN "NEAR MINT" CONDITION!!! Look at the pictures!!!
    Thats enough...you've already posted your dislike for the seller...no need to bring the thread down with these multiple posts. You've warned people about your past problem, and they can make their own decision on if they want to do business with this person or not.

  8. #8
    Luigi (Level 20) Custom rank graphic
    kainemaxwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    12,600
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Hope this guy is on the blacklist.
    My Gaming Collection (Now at Google Drive!)

  9. #9
    Peach (Level 3)
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Abilene, Tx - the edge of civ
    Posts
    698
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Near mint? Good grief, that's a stretch to call it "fair" more likely "poor" because of the writing. Sell it how it is, but don't give misleading descriptors.

  10. #10
    Peach (Level 3)
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    686
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    .....CASHVILLIN wrote: ...By the way? how do you expect 20 year old games to not have scuffs and to still be noticeably shiny and glossy? That boggles my mind man, Villin...


    Villin...if you'd like to see some pics...I have several NES games that are 15+ years old and ARE in PERFECT shape (and I'm not talking about factory sealed either). They look as if they were just pulled from the box. So age has NOTHING to do with it, and i'm sure MANY other NES collectors have non-sealed games in the same condition.

  11. #11
    Cherry (Level 1)
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    319
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    TEXASGAME PLAYER recieved this PM from andierue:

    "get a life you sorry waste of time...and stop harrassing me and badmouthing me NOW-or we will take this further....I AM NOT KIDDING THIS TIME and SICK OF PLAYING AROUND WITH YOU! "

  12. #12
    Crono (Level 14)
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    6,221
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    I bought from this guy and was happy with the games.
    In this auctions (atleast dragon warrior) he say that the game is near mint. Might be that the cartridge is near mint.
    The handbook and manual is cleary used.

    But I do agree, some ppl use the word mint wrong.

  13. #13
    Kirby (Level 13) Griking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    5,548
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TEXASGAMEPLAYER
    TEXASGAME PLAYER recieved this PM from andierue:

    "get a life you sorry waste of time...and stop harrassing me and badmouthing me NOW-or we will take this further....I AM NOT KIDDING THIS TIME and SICK OF PLAYING AROUND WITH YOU! "

    From that PM that you received from Andierue its clear that he's reading this thread. What I'm wondering is why he's threatening you in private rather than defending himself in public.

    Andierue, if your reading this; You're making yourself look like a turd to the people that you're hoping will buy your products. If Texasgameplayer is slandering you then post publically and tell us about it. If you don't you're just making yourself look more guilty and will most likely kill any chances of selling stuff to any of us.

  14. #14
    Peach (Level 3)
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    724
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TEXASGAMEPLAYER
    TEXASGAME PLAYER recieved this PM from andierue:

    "get a life you sorry waste of time...and stop harrassing me and badmouthing me NOW-or we will take this further....I AM NOT KIDDING THIS TIME and SICK OF PLAYING AROUND WITH YOU! "
    Bad thing to do -villain.... No one from DP will buy from you now. Anyways, He's no bad apple. I had two good deals with him, INVOLVING $150, and both of us were satisfied. Your definition of near mint is the biggest bullshit ever.
    This is the greatest gif ever NO!!!!!!!! THE SITE TOOK IT OFF :: :: :: :: :: ::
    Another good one! XD
    A weird flash

    Thx to Harima Kenji from Wannabefansubs.net for the Avatar

  15. #15
    Crono (Level 14)
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    6,221
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boozi2
    Quote Originally Posted by TEXASGAMEPLAYER
    TEXASGAME PLAYER recieved this PM from andierue:

    "get a life you sorry waste of time...and stop harrassing me and badmouthing me NOW-or we will take this further....I AM NOT KIDDING THIS TIME and SICK OF PLAYING AROUND WITH YOU! "
    Bad thing to do -villain.... No one from DP will buy from you now. Anyways, He's no bad apple. I had two good deals with him, INVOLVING $150, and both of us were satisfied. Your definition of near mint is the biggest bullshit ever.
    Had a simular case yesterday acctualy. Some guy lied to me and said shipping would be $24 and when I got it I saw it was only $11
    I e-mailed the seller and asked for a refund. Never got any.

    After some e-mails the seller got rude. He said stuff like "i'm tired of your games" and "i dont belive your sob story".
    I was calm all the way. Just because of this bad customer threatment I left the seller 2 negative instead of neutral.

    So threat your customer right if you want to make it in the business life.

  16. #16
    Peach (Level 3)
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    724
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jajaja
    Quote Originally Posted by boozi2
    Quote Originally Posted by TEXASGAMEPLAYER
    TEXASGAME PLAYER recieved this PM from andierue:

    "get a life you sorry waste of time...and stop harrassing me and badmouthing me NOW-or we will take this further....I AM NOT KIDDING THIS TIME and SICK OF PLAYING AROUND WITH YOU! "
    Bad thing to do -villain.... No one from DP will buy from you now. Anyways, He's no bad apple. I had two good deals with him, INVOLVING $150, and both of us were satisfied. Your definition of near mint is the biggest bullshit ever.
    Had a simular case yesterday acctualy. Some guy lied to me and said shipping would be $24 and when I got it I saw it was only $11
    I e-mailed the seller and asked for a refund. Never got any.

    After some e-mails the seller got rude. He said stuff like "i'm tired of your games" and "i dont belive your sob story".
    I was calm all the way. Just because of this bad customer threatment I left the seller 2 negative instead of neutral.

    So threat your customer right if you want to make it in the business life.
    Yup, my exact thoughts
    This is the greatest gif ever NO!!!!!!!! THE SITE TOOK IT OFF :: :: :: :: :: ::
    Another good one! XD
    A weird flash

    Thx to Harima Kenji from Wannabefansubs.net for the Avatar

  17. #17
    Apple (Level 5) Dr. Morbis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    1,189
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jajaja
    So threat your customer right if you want to make it in the business life.
    Oh, the irony...
    "And remember ladies: if it ain't tight, it ain't right!"

  18. #18
    Pac-Man (Level 10) NESaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,241
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by \"Dr. Morbis\"
    Quote Originally Posted by \"jajaja\"
    So threat your customer right if you want to make it in the business life.
    Oh, the irony...
    Yeah i noticed that too,but i agree with what he was trying to say.

  19. #19
    Insert Coin (Level 0) The-Bavis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NET, Texas
    Posts
    159
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    ChuckleFutz

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jajaja
    Quote Originally Posted by boozi2
    Quote Originally Posted by TEXASGAMEPLAYER
    TEXASGAME PLAYER recieved this PM from andierue:

    "get a life you sorry waste of time...and stop harrassing me and badmouthing me NOW-or we will take this further....I AM NOT KIDDING THIS TIME and SICK OF PLAYING AROUND WITH YOU! "
    Bad thing to do -villain.... No one from DP will buy from you now. Anyways, He's no bad apple. I had two good deals with him, INVOLVING $150, and both of us were satisfied. Your definition of near mint is the biggest bullshit ever.
    Had a simular case yesterday acctualy. Some guy lied to me and said shipping would be $24 and when I got it I saw it was only $11
    I e-mailed the seller and asked for a refund. Never got any.

    After some e-mails the seller got rude. He said stuff like "i'm tired of your games" and "i dont belive your sob story".
    I was calm all the way. Just because of this bad customer threatment I left the seller 2 negative instead of neutral.

    So threat your customer right if you want to make it in the business life.
    I sold something on ebay once that I had to ship to Canada. Using the USPS website, I told the guy it would be $15 to ship. He paid. I went to ship and it was $19, the extra cost of which, I just ate. Then, I get an e-mail from him saying that shipping cost was listed as $4 on the package and he got ripped off. I have no idea why it said $4 on the package, but because of that he gave me some neutral feedback I wasn't happy about. I just wanted to point out that I don't think you can necessarily trust the shipping cost on the label. That being said, however, is no excuse for your seller being a jack-hole.
    The-Bavis

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 01:02 PM
  2. Please Check Out my Ebay Auctions/SUPER NINTENDO/NES GAMES
    By Videogamerdaryll in forum Buying and Selling
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-25-2008, 01:54 PM
  3. My Ebay auctions: DEVELOPMENT UNITS, DEMOS, NINTENDO SYSTEMS
    By Chronodriftersx in forum Buying and Selling
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-19-2005, 08:51 PM
  4. 28 RETRO Game EBAY AUCTIONS - nintendo handheld
    By biscuitbrain in forum Buying and Selling
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-14-2005, 06:02 PM
  5. Ebay Auctions - Nintendo/Gameboy/SuperNES/FF3
    By Insaneclown in forum Buying and Selling
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-28-2005, 10:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •