Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

Default FS: Various PC Games

Evenin', folks. Here's a list of PC Games I'm selling:

The Sims - the original version. I don't mean the jewel case re-release, this is the very first version that came in a huge box and it even includes a big playing manual! The outside box is a bit crushed, though. $10 or best offer.

The 7th Guest: The original DOS version, two CDs, in good shape. It includes the box, and what I believe are all game documents. $10 or best offer.

SimAnt: This is not the white box re-release version. This is the original black box version, and it includes a really frickin' THICK book on ants. If anything, that is well worth the price. Only problem... is that the game is in two 3/12 floppies. There's no guarantee that it'll still work. $10 or best offer.

Neverwinter Nights: Again, yet another original version, with box (in decent condition, although it is marked with black marker), manuals, all CDs and the cloth map included. This doesn't include any expansions. $10 or best offer.

Rainbow Six: Gold Pack Edition: It includes Rainbow Six, Rainbow Six: Eagle Watch, and a Prima strategy guide for both games. No box, but all games are in jewel cases and the guide is in near mint condition. I still have to find it, though. :P $15 or best offer.

And finally, a music CD: Paper Monsters, by Dave Gahan. This is a solo album made by Depeche Mode's main vocalist two years ago. I bought the CD+DVD version a little while ago so I have no use for this version anymore. Why keep two copies of the same CD? Anyway. CD is unscratched, the case is lightly scratched, and inserts are in perfect condition. $7.50 or best offer.
    Shipping charges are to be determined depending on location and preferred method of shipping.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    I can't tell if we're discussing My Little Pony or Neon Genesis Evangelion anymore.
    eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Re: FS: Complete Pokemon Yellow GBC Special Edition and othe

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Sniper
    While I'm here, can I sell somewhat old PC games here too? Here and in the Everything Ebay section, I mean. I've got a few that I want to get rid of and I don't know if it's allowed.
    If you would like to buy or sell (or trade) anything on THIS site, you can post it in Buying and Selling. If you are posting anything Ebay related, it belongs in the Everything Ebay forum.

Please read the guidelines at the top of each forum for more posting rules.

DP's favorite trollbait Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

Quote Originally Posted by Drexel923
    If you would like to buy or sell (or trade) anything on THIS site, you can post it in Buying and Selling. If you are posting anything Ebay related, it belongs in the Everything Ebay forum.

I did.

The rules do not mention PC games. The site more or less deals exclusively with console games. So I need to ask if they're allowed or not.
    I can't tell if we're discussing My Little Pony or Neon Genesis Evangelion anymore.
    eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Sniper
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel923

I did.

The rules do not mention PC games. The site more or less deals exclusively with console games. So I need to ask if they're allowed or not.
    Sorry...I thought the answer to that was implied. You can sell whatever you want...games, cds, dvds, cat food, etc...so yes, PC games are allowed

Strawberry (Level 2) [-Sentinel-]'s Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Pay US$ 40,00 shipped to Brazil.
    =)
    PSN ID: rodolfocm
    3DS FC: 1375-7284-4033

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

Quote Originally Posted by [-Sentinel-
    ]Pay US$ 40,00 shipped to Brazil.
    =)
    Is that US$40 plus shipping charges or 40 without shipping charges?

I don't know just how much would shipping be (not to mention customs charges); that, and the item would take a loooooooooong time to get there. It's not that I don't want to sell you the item, on the contrary, I just don't want the package to get lost or something.

If you're still interested, well, we can talk.

Edit:
    I've added a list of PC Games as well, if anyone's interested. I wanted to ebay them but they wouldn't sell, I think.

Strawberry (Level 2) [-Sentinel-]'s Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

US$ 40,00 shipped (shipping included in the price. GBC + shipping = US$ 40,00).
    PSN ID: rodolfocm
    3DS FC: 1375-7284-4033

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

Quote Originally Posted by [-Sentinel-
    ]US$ 40,00 shipped (shipping included in the price. GBC + shipping = US$ 40,00).
    Cheapskate. :P

I'll get back to you on shipping costs. If they don't go over $7.50, it's yours.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

Um, my apologies, but I just got a better offer... it sold outside of this forum. I hope you're not angry...