I don't usually sell protos but the previous owner(s) who sold these to me don't care or they were bought off eBay.

Either I already have a copy of these or its for a system I'm not deep into. I'd love to trade for PSX PS2 Xbox 2600 5200 7800 Colecovision Intellivision NES SNES N64 Game Cube Sega Genesis Sega Dreamcast or Xbox protos.

For me to be interested in your proto the following applies. If cart based it must have a case and some type of label on the casing. If disk based it must be on a company or system specific disk. ie the disk itself must be issued by the game company or the system company and not a generic CDR you could pick up at Walmart. If it has a company sticker on the cd thats almost as good.

I'll add more to this later. Here is what I have which I can part with.

Gundam Sidestory III - Sega Saturn. Official Sega Saturn disk and case

Shellshock - Sega Saturn. Generic disk with official US GOLD company sticker on case- US GOLD Title: Shellshock Format:Saturn VCD output files Date: 5/13/96 Work in progress US GOLD, INC CONFIDENTIAL

Shadow of the Beast II- Sega CD Official red Sega Mega CDR. Offical Psygnosis sticker on case Title: Shadow of the Beast II Date: June 16, 1994 Version: Sega CD Format: (left blank) Psygnosis LTD.

Space Hulk - Sega Saturn Official Electronic Arts CDR generic case. Title: Space Hulk (vcd output) Version: Saturn (NTSC) Build: B5 Date: 16-8-96

Sim City 2000 - Sega Saturn. Official Sega Saturn CDR and case. Sim City 2000 Saturn 7/10/95 (written on rim of disk)

Vay - Sega CD. Generic CDRand case. VAY US 6/10 94 A6 written on disk

Road Rash - Sega CD. Official blue Sega Mega CDR. RR beta 3 US written on rim of disk. On offical insert Title: Road Rash Electronic Arts Sub date: 2/16/95 Size: 518.7 Volume Label: Road Rash USA Copy

??? - Official Sega Saturn CDR. I'll have to power this one up to see what it is. Japanese writing. Version 2000.3.22 ?!?!?
Ok I poped this in my PC and it had 2 big zip files. I unzipped them on my C: and it has Dreamcast word files. Looks like printed manuals sent to developers.

Sega Dreamcast Development disks -7 or 8 of these Official Sega DC disks.

I have some other ones I'll be adding later.

Email offers to Buyatari@aol.com

Adam