Thread: FS: Game Genie code books & strategy guides

ServBot (Level 11) Iron Draggon's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default FS: Game Genie code books & strategy guides

Original Sega Genesis Game Genie Code Book with 4 code update books - $5 shipped

Original SNES Game Genie Code Book - $5 shipped

Donkey Kong 64 strategy guide (Brady Games version with a very nice poster still attached to the back of the book) - $5 shipped

Set of 13 original EGM strategy guides from the magazine - $5 shipped

(Includes X-Men Children of the Atom, Tekken 2, Steel Harbinger, Return Fire, Project Overkill, Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, Mortal Kombat Trilogy, Killer Instinct 2, Donkey Kong Country 2, Darkstalkers the Night Warriors, Blazing Dragons, Black Dawn, Battle Arena Toshinden 2, all in perfect condition, no folds or creases, all the same size, as far as I know a complete set, unless more were included with the magazine later, obviously covers the 32BIT era!)

Please be able to pay by PayPal, I don't have time to wait for a bunch of excuses about mommy and your allowance!
    You can't run with the big dogs if you pee like a puppy!

Get BIT!

Great Puma (Level 12) Chainsaw_Charlie's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I need the genny game genie stuff and if you were to accept a MO it would be in the mail on monday
    My rotating want list http://www.digitpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101550

Your television doesn't care how angry you are with it. Turn it off and find something better to do with your time.-Beserker

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sorry, but I've heard these kinds of sob stories here way too many times before, and never got anything in the mail. I simply don't have time for it, nor do I have the patience.

Get BIT!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

bleh

Your television doesn't care how angry you are with it. Turn it off and find something better to do with your time.-Beserker

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Draggon
    Sorry, but I've heard these kinds of sob stories here way too many times before, and never got anything in the mail. I simply don't have time for it, nor do I have the patience.
    I must agree with the dragon.
    Only three DP members have ever actually sent the promised money order to me: Digitalspace, Kaine23, and Kirbystar.
    No other money orders materialise. I guess mommy withheld the allowance that week or something.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kamino
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Draggon
    I must agree with the dragon.
    Only three DP members have ever actually sent the promised money order to me: Digitalspace, Kaine23, and Kirbystar.
    No other money orders materialise. I guess mommy withheld the allowance that week or something.
    Everything that i have bought from people here and on ebay has been done via MO's, I have 18 feedback with no negs here(http://www.digitpress.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=50295) and 25 feedback on ebay with no negs(http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

OK, I'll give you a chance since you need it, and I need the money. At least you have been here a while. I don't mean to be rude, but Kamino is right, it just gets very old when even a measly $5 is a 2 week wait just to hear some story about why the money was never sent out, and then it still never shows up after another 2 weeks, I just get tired of it.

Send me a PM or an email if you still want the Genny books and I'll send you my mailing address for your money order.

Get BIT!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Pm on the way

I understand how you feel but on the other hand im not some teenage brat im in my twenties and never going to rip off anyone

oh and thanks