I have the 100th issue of Nintendo Power available for sale and I also have available Volume 3 & 4 of "The Complete A-Z of Sega Games" which were issued annually and covered 16BIT MegaDrive games available in the UK. So if you are from the UK, you probably know of the latter or you are probably interested in the latter. However, I have no idea what they're worth nor how much it would cost to ship them to the UK. Which means that anyone interested in any of these mags should make me an offer for them. I will ship them to wherever you are, but obviously shipping will vary depending on where you are, hence my request for offers on them. I also have the following other items that may be of interest to you available for offers on them also:

Donkey Kong 64 strategy guide (Brady Games version with poster still attached to the book, very good/mint condition)

Set of 13 EGM mini-strategy guides covering various 32BIT games, as far as I know this is a complete set of them all.

As for the condition of the other mags mentioned above, the Nintendo Power is in good/very good condition, and the two UK mags are in very good/mint condition. I can post pics if anyone is seriously interested in any of these items and wants to see what they're making offers on, but since this is an "interest check" obviously you must be interested!