Hey all, well the garage is starting to fill up and I told my wife I would make some room, so I have some games up for sale. I thought I'd post here and on AA for first grab opportunities. Then it's off to Craigslist then EBay lol. Here is what’s up for grabs:

1. Crazy Climber cocktail: Works great. The 1st player right hand controller is a little squirrelly but otherwise is fine. I don't have keys for it, but it’s unlocked and ready to go. Asking $450.00

2. Space Encounters - Anyone remember this one? It's in great condition, but it looks like the monitor is starting to need some work. It powered up great but the last time I checked it, no screen. Reset the machine and the screen pops on for a second but then goes away. I'll see if I can pull it out and do a little work on it. It has keys and I think a manual. Asking $75.00

3. Elevator Action- No keys and it is in the standard Taito cabinet. The CPO however is for Jungle Hunt. Otherwise works great. Asking $275.00

4. (Not sure about this one as I may want to keep it lol) Omega Race. This one is in great shape. No burn. Missing one bolt on control panel, otherwise it's awesome. Asking $400.00.

I'm definitely not up for shipping these, so local pickup only. I may be able to meet halfway as long as the distance is not too great and for a per mile charge. Let me know if you have any questions. Pics available upon request. Thanks all.

Fred