Thread: FS: Dreamcast, Saturn, SNES & Genesis games *Updated*

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default FS: Dreamcast, Saturn, SNES & Genesis games *Updated*

Hello,
    I'm looking to collect some money for some PS2 imports that are coming out soon, so I'm selling off a bunch of games. I'm a newbie here, but I do have many positive feedbacks on eBay under the user id spsb, and I also have feedback on gametz under the id gamera. I'm located in Canada, and can take Paypal. Shipping will be about $5.25 per game to the US, more within Canada and to the rest of the world. Shipping will be combined on multiple purchases. Anyway, here's the games and the prices (all prices are in US dollars):

• Dreamcast

Headhunter - European PAL import in nice shape with case, manual, and both game discs. Front of case has a small crack in the upper right hand corner (door hinges are fine) $10 - SOLD

Marvel vs Capcom 2 - Japanese import in excellent shape with everything it originally came with - case, manual, spine card, warranty card, as well as 2 other promotional cards $28

• Saturn

Darius Gaiden - US version, with case, and manual all in nice shape - Now on eBay

Guardian Heroes Japanese import in excellent shape with case, manual, spine card, warranty card, and a 4 page Saturn games advertisement (it says Sega Saturn Soft Information Vol. 5 on it) $40

Krazy Ivan - European PAL import with case and manual, nice shape - Now on eBay

Panzer Dragoon 2 Zwei - Japanese import in excellent shape with case, manual, and spine card $15

• SNES
      Inindo: Way of the Ninja - US cart with manual, box, and
      map. Manual has wrinkling on the top right corner but is
      still in very good shape. Map has some tears along the fold
      lines. Cart and box are in nice shape. - Now on eBay

Ultima: The False Prophet - US cart with manual, and box. Box has some wear along some of the edges but is still in very good shape. Cart and manual are in nice shape. - Now on eBay

• Genesis
      Genghis Khan II: Clan of the Grey Wolf - US cart only, in nice shape $10

Nobunaga's Ambition - US cart only, there is some black felt writing on the back of the cartridge, other than that it is nice shape $5

Rock'n'Roll Racing - US region, with cart, manual and case. Cart and case are in nice shape, but the manual is fairly beat up, with a water stain, wrinkling, and a bunch of codes written all over the last 3 pages. $11

Sword of Vermilion - US cart with case, both in nice shape. $7

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bump for new games added and lowered prices on some games.