View Poll Results: What is the rarest NES game?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bonk's Adventure

0 0%
  • Cheetahmen II

1 50.00%
  • Flintstones: Surprise At Dinosaur Peak

1 50.00%
  • King Neptune's Adventure

0 0%
  • Little Samson

0 0%
  • Panic Restaurant

0 0%
  • Pro Sport Hockey

0 0%
  • Sunday Funday

0 0%
  • Ultima: Warriors Of Destiny

0 0%
  • Wayne's World

0 0%

Thread: Which is the rarest NES game...

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Which is the rarest NES game...

This is a poll asking what is the rarest NES game of all. The choices are restricted to NTSC games and exclude all Sachen, Panesian, and pirates. Also, the questions asks "What is the *RAREST*" not "What is the most valuable". There is a difference. For example, Final Fantasy is common as hell, but it goes for a good amount of money, whereas a game like Wayne's World is a total bitch to locate but it usually goes for under 5 dollars.

The choices are INDEED rare and hard-to-find games. Try searching eBay and you'll most likely find '0' results.

I didn't add games such as Action 52, Bubble Bobble 2, and the Panesians because I see them on eBay all the time.

As for Caltron/Myriad's 6-In-1 and Stadium Events, I didn't include them for 2 reasons. First, because it would make the poll boring since everyone would pick them. But honestly, these games appear on eBay more often than most of the games on the list in my poll. Try to find a Wayne's World auction on eBay, past or present. And another thing to point out: there are more copies of Caltron and Myriad out there than you'd think.. most of them are in mass storage by collector's who won't let them go. I would have to say that is not true for a game like Bonk's Adventure, which is simply a bitch to find.

Authordreamweavervisionar yplusactor Arcade Antics's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Re: Which is the rarest NES game...

Quote Originally Posted by bizbiz
    As for games such as Action 52, Bubble Bobble 2, even Panesians, Caltron, and Stadium Events --- these are often available on eBay, especially the Panesians -- there is one of the 3 almost always up for auction at any given time. The choices in this poll appear on eBay VERY SELDOMLY, like Pro Sport Hockey for example.
    Just because they don't appear on eBay as often as the tougher games doesn't make them harder to find. Plus, Wayne's World, Sunday Funday, Ultima, Panic Restaurant, Little Samson and Bonk shouldn't even be up for consideration. x_x They're all common next to Bubble Bobble II.

Plus, we've done this topic to death already, do a quick search and let's continue the topic at one of the existing threads.

>>>LOCK<<<
    Selling collection, Atari through XBox. Send a PM with whatever games you're looking for.