Thread: Ebay phony

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Ebay phony

i am an ebay addict and i ran across this guy, its quite amazing, or maybe i'm just fooling myself, n11211 that is his user name and search him up
    he sells aladdin deck enhancers for $35 and games for $5 a piece or 3 for $18, his shipping is a little high but its just ebay
    and i dont think this can be real, looks like a scam because, all the same users bid on all of his things, which could be possible, but, you cant get shipping insurance and he only accept MO and cashiers checks......anybody think this is safe?
    i think all 6 games and the enhancer for $75 is a steal.......maybe i just dont know enough

Also, he posts in the wrong spot, maybe so he doesn't draw attn?

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default ....

i posted this topic hoping somebody could share their views........tell me if they think this guy would be a scam or not. just opinions or are these games really not worth that much? any reply helps

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

He is legit and the games and units are priced at a very reasonable price BUT his shipping is outrageous. I won a enhancer and 5 games off him and wanted $13.95 to ship the enhancer and $7.95 shipping on each game. He didn't list the shipping charges in the auction so I guess its my fault for not asking but I would never deal with him again.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by neschampion
    He is legit and the games and units are priced at a very reasonable price BUT his shipping is outrageous. I won a enhancer and 5 games off him and wanted $13.95 to ship the enhancer and $7.95 shipping on each game. He didn't list the shipping charges in the auction so I guess its my fault for not asking but I would never deal with him again.
    ... i asked him if he would combine shipping charges on multiple items won. However the response I got from him was "<PRE>i am sorry i dont onderstaind your ques." so I don't think i'm going to be bidding on any of his auctions anymore.

Crono (Level 14) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Ok, I know I'm bumping a very old topic, but this fellow N11211 just IM'd me....I searched for him...and this is all I found. He said his eBay name is "moishe" and that I wanted NES games from him or something, and he urged me to call him, and didn't say much else. I never wanted NES games from him, so I'm confused.

Really odd, anyone have any info on this guy, anyone else have this happen as well?